[Deleted] The Boris Pepper Patreon.

Resolved.

Moderator: Board Moderators

Bluespace

Byond Username: Bluespace

The Boris Pepper Patreon.

Unread postby Bluespace » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:30 pm #430776

https://www.patreon.com/borispepper

Who's going to earn the first patron badge?
-Patreon-
1$ // Stickymayhem

Anonmare

Byond Username: Anonmare

Re: The Boris Pepper Patreon.

Unread postby Anonmare » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:02 pm #430785

How much do I have to pay for ERP?

Bluespace

Byond Username: Bluespace

Unread postby Bluespace » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:35 pm #430791

Anonmare wrote:How much do I have to pay for ERP?

I will add a tier that you can pay for an erotic story of your choosing.
-Patreon-
1$ // Stickymayhem

Ayy Lemoh

Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Unread postby Ayy Lemoh » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:19 pm #430832

i love how DMCA was shut down until the tournament ended so it wouldn't distract people from going there AND so they can fix bugs.

Then these patreons appeared and technicially you can get a better reward from being selfish and donating for an event/meme than by donating to charity.

Stickymayhem
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Unread postby Stickymayhem » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:07 pm #430842

OK I KILLED THIS MEME

NEXT MEME PLEASE

Omni Tears

Spoiler:

PKPenguin321
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: PKPenguin321

Unread postby PKPenguin321 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:24 pm #430849

i'm only begging for money ironically
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
obscolene wrote:Still entranced in a powergaming haze, I don't notice what the reset phrase is. But when I look in chat, I see that Johnathan TALIST has already set one!!! "Fuck me harder!" I lay my eyes upon!!! Can you believe this!? Disgracing my name in multiple ways within the mere span of a few MINUTES!!!! I tell him "NO NI[B][B]A," he laughs. I inform him, "I'M GOING TO GET BWOINKED FOR THIS," as a joke referencing rule 8. To which PEE KAY PENGUIN, THREE HUNDRED AND TWENTY SECOND OF HIS CLASS, immediately bwoinks me, informing me "Yes, that is correct. You are currently being private messaged by me, PKPenguin, mastermind behind the /tg/station headmin triumvirate. Prepare to be banned, plebian. *smirks* ...and it looks like you've already had your final warning. *begins booting up ban cannon* Any last words...?" I am shocked by this statement. I voted for this man in the headmin election, I'm supposed to have ban immunity from him!!! The power has gone to his head!!! After a few seconds that feel as if they last forever, I remain silent -- frozen under the prowess of extreme shock and awe. "No...? Heh, well then... *eye glows blue* Into the trash it goes!" Not even 5 seconds after I read this final message, my PC shuts off. I'm literally shaking at this point, not knowing whether I am going to live to see tomorrow. I just got off the phone with my mom, informing her that we may not see each other for a while. She was confused, and starting to get scared -- so I just had to hang up on her. I didn't want to put her through what you put me through today, PKPenguin321. You are a disgusting, vile creature -- and if you ever talk to me or my mom ever again, I WILL bring you down. Back down to where you came.

Return to Archived/Deleted