Evenicle - Come for the H-18+ | Stay for the gameplay

Talk about video games here
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Evenicle - Come for the H-18+ | Stay for the gameplay

Post by srifenbyxp » #431627

So Evenicle is your standard JRPG weeb H-Game, the twist to this is it's as enjoyable as Sengoku Rance and it's other games which is no surprise seeing how Alicesoft (the same devs of Rance) made this game.

You are Aster, some random skub who almost drowned swimming across the ocean to be a knight so he can marry and slam jam his two sisters-but-not-related-to-him. Why can't he just do it like Shia La Buff? Because your friendly active Goddess rewards purity and curses any assholes and by extension victims of these assholes, badly. And the only way to not lose this Goddess's blessing by banging more than 1 person is to be a holy knight, that way our young hero can bang as many girls as he wants! THIS IS THE MAIN DRIVING POINT OF THE PLOT.

If it was anyone dev I wouldn't bother telling you nerds about it, but because Alicesoft made it, in this game it's just like Sengoku Rance: You come for the Hentai but stay for the gameplay.

[youtube]vuJN8NKQDlg[/youtube]
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Re: Evenicle - Come for the H-18+ | Stay for the gameplay

Post by DemonFiren » #431664

do I even want to know if it has lizzers
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #431713

How about you play Aliceosft's superior series?
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #431791

Sengoku is shit and you're lying to yourself if you disagree
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #431814

Sengoku isn't the only Rance game.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz