Traitor Ideas you wanna pull off.

General SS13 Chat
youngbuckliontiger

Traitor Ideas you wanna pull off.

Post by youngbuckliontiger » #43359

Share any traitorous ideas that you wanna pull off to show how awesome you are.
You could use the ideas in here the next time you are an antag.
Last edited by youngbuckliontiger on Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Player name: Rob Ust
Lets have fun in SS13!
I don't play anymore though.
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Re: Traitor Ideas you wanna pull off.

Post by miggles » #43360

wow nice try buddy trying to steal my master plans
you get nothing today, you cretin
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
youngbuckliontiger

Post by youngbuckliontiger » #43361

An idea I got if i ever get blob. Get a space suit quick, then get some metal rods. build away from the station as far as possible with the metal rods then when i become blob, no one will know where i am when the level 5 announcement comes and ill be strong enough to take down everyone.
Last edited by youngbuckliontiger on Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lets have fun in SS13!
youngbuckliontiger

Post by youngbuckliontiger » #43363

Be nuke operative.
Get the biochemical sprayer, E-shield,non-slip boots, adrenal implant, E-mag.
Stealth your way to chemical dispenser.
Make a bunch of polyacid.
Put it in biochemical spray.
E-shield in one hand and Biochemical spray in the other.
Start melting anyone who opposes you.
Be a God among mortals.
Last edited by youngbuckliontiger on Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lets have fun in SS13!
youngbuckliontiger

Post by youngbuckliontiger » #43367

You'll need a lot of preparation for this.

Abduct security officer/captain/HoS/warden.
Put 500u of beepsky smash in his body. That shit will paralyze you for 37.5 minutes.
Put a bomb in his bagpack with a trigger of voice analyzer+signaller, mousetrap+signaller, timer+signaller.
Tell the person that he has 10 minutes until the bomb blows up, the word "bomb" triggers the voice analyzer, and searching the bag will trigger the mousetrap.
Put mozzle so he cannot speak.
Put him back in front of brig.
The fun begins.
Ghost and watch as the story unfolds.
Last edited by youngbuckliontiger on Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lets have fun in SS13!
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #43377

just edit your posts
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
kosmos
Byond Username: Kingofkosmos

Post by kosmos » #43378

Be traitor chemist, or for extra challenge, abduct the chemist and steal his identity.
Make loadsa space lube.
Bolt escape airlocks open or bust windows open.
Make the longest lube slip-n-slide possible leading to space.
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #43380

kosmos wrote:Be traitor chemist, or for extra challenge, abduct the chemist and steal his identity.
Make loadsa space lube.
Bolt escape airlocks open or bust windows open.
Make the longest lube slip-n-slide possible leading to space.
already done, the classic HEY GUYS THERE'S AN ENERGY SWORD LYING IN THE MIDDLE OF ESCAPE ploy
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
youngbuckliontiger

Post by youngbuckliontiger » #43382

This will probably never happen.

Be Double Agent.
PDA target to come to locker rooms to meet at locker rooms and tell him to PDA his target to come to the locker room and to PDA my target's target's target and so forth and so on.
All DA are assembled in locker room.
Everyone buys the crate.
Start a Psuedo Revolution and overthrow the station.
Lets have fun in SS13!
Silavite
Byond Username: Silavite

Post by Silavite » #43411

Give someone full augs, telekinesis, hulk, x ray, cold resistance; a virus with antibody metabolism, stimulant, weight even, toxin compensation, toxin filter, and self respiration.
How long would they last against the rest of the station on a rampage?
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #43415

youngbuckliontiger wrote:This will probably never happen.

Be Double Agent.
PDA target to come to locker rooms to meet at locker rooms and tell him to PDA his target to come to the locker room and to PDA my target's target's target and so forth and so on.
All DA are assembled in locker room.
Everyone buys the crate.
Start a Psuedo Revolution and overthrow the station.
That reminds me of a DA round once on Artyom. One antag was contacting all the others he could, and organised a meeting in the bar. There was like, 12 of us DA's there, all sketchy as fuck, ready for shit to break loose. I had the sith lord bundle, just cam in through maint and sat at the poker table. A sec officer came along and watched, but wasn't much he could do, since there was so fucking many of us. The plan was to take over the station, but when we were meeting in tool storage, a couple of sec came in, and one DA took the chance to blast me full of holes with a revolver, and all hell broke loose. E-swords, guns, bombs and mini bows all came out, sec drew their weapons, it was a hilarious free for all brawl, leaving most of everyone dead.
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #43425

Hack the mulebots.
Ride the mulebots
Instacrit all of security in 2 hits
LOLOLOL CHOO CHOO MO'FO'S
And to make sure my victory is total, get pacid protection. :/
Get uplink implant. Get yourself permaed. Hope the warden isn't inside when you blow the armory up.
Singularity beacon tear the station in half like the time centcom made station into 4 pieces like pizza (I drifted in my dead body from one end out the other, and got spaced.).
Deconstruct the AI and all comm consoles, and all methods to make any.
Watch the survivors.
And that DA round sounds fun :^)
Start as RD
Since you're in command, your in a position of trust
Print a shitton of weapons
Ask the HoS nicely for access.
Now you're armed. Make a phazon and make bombs
Use telescience V3 to calculate your bearings, elevations, and stuff (or use a caluclator or a piece of paper and pen if ur not like me whos a noob.)
Blow borgs, get into phazon, and kill security and command (and wish they forgot theres an ion rifle)
RD is now king of the station
TOP LOLS
P.S. When I'm RD I almost always end the round with a backpack full of R&D OP weapons. Thats because I'm not traitor enough for the HoS to reconsider giving me some laser cannons.
And you know that reactive telearmor? Its VERY robust, as it protects you from almost all attacks unless the attacker is smart (which a certain person with polyacid isn't as he is only robust with pacid :^) and i teled on esword attempt. Too bad he got lynched, I woulda beat the crap out of him with a telebaton)
And, that telearmor makes aliens cry. Really. Killed like 6-10 aliens after they failed at killing me... lol.
I seen someone be RD and start a science revolution vs station. Emagged the borgs and almost everyone in science joined
Took a while to put a stop to it even though I personally beat the crap out of the unrobust secborgs. And then got stopped by a standerd with a esword. Why did I forget about the standerd because they look so innocent :(
RD and geneticists
Make full disability + monkey syringes.
Label them TK+XRAY+WARM TROLOLOLOL lets see which assistents die ehh
Hijack? phazon rampage + telescience v3 bombing. WOO. (and hope that OTHER ROBOTICIST you didn't KILL havn't made a durand the beat your phazon up.) (And hope R&D is competent for once, and has a RD who knows his stuff. ahem. me.)
Ive seen tons of cargonia vs station revolutions. Most of the time the cargonians can't be put down -.-
I've been HoS traitor before. <points at target> Hes a syndie im gonna execute him now.
"Captain, let me secure that disk for you." <-- Nukeop HoS imposter which is kinda hard to do
Hallucination sting your target so mcuh they hate living and suicide.
During a transformation sting shitfest, dna extract a ton of people. Reached dna target :>.
Ive seen a confirmed changeling become securiling/captain's bodyguard
Well, we will know when he kills captain as he will be gone and the captain will be a bloody wierdo.
I once traded my armor, a traitor's target to him for a camera bug/emag. He was quite happy as he iddn't want the bloddy thing anyways as it might get him busted. Lawl. He said he would of killed me otherwise, but gl doing that.
RD armor op. RD armor op.
DID YOU KNOW?
HONK MECHS
CAN
MOUNT
LASER
CANNONS
Yes they can. "I just wanted some defense for my honker and i saw an angry mob and thats why they are burnt husks spare me plz hos" :)
So, combat mech without mining help.
Bannanium acquired through telescience magicks and ahelping for the coords
aka having a pastebin coord chart.
upgrade fabricators to max
There. A honker, laser cannon, and some other stuff. YAY.
Ripley of death.
Oddyseus armed with chlroal hydrate lethal gun.
Rev round as head
Camo yourself as an afk mech. Hopefully combat. and if mining is converted and round is long go tele some bananium in for a honker with laser cannons and stuff
When the revs turn their heads, shoot their branes out.
Cult mode
Have some medibots, chem dispensers, and stuff on derilect.
Teleport + ghost manifest + armor rune
GO GHOST LEGION! BRING THE HERATICS TO ME!
AI : Unidentified intruder blah blah blah please evacuate. <- Better teleport one into AI chamber to kill it then :/
malf
Use tcomms script to mute captain and have him killed
Steal pinpointer and disk
mask hostile runtimes
*Warning. Disk is missing. Now tracking nuclear agents.* Proceed to make a goose chase happen and laugh when the AI victory appears.
Scientist
Order more bombkits from cargo
Order some more
Order some more
Make a crew monitor computer. When someone stands still, give them a bomb in the face. YAY. Emag the weapons you make and hope its robust enuff to face off the security army. Xray guns incapitate people wi th radiation blackouts. Lawl fall security yeah bow to me.
Malf
Pretend centcom is on the radio
Rename yourself to some centcom agent via tcomms magix
Say "THE NUCLEAR TEST WILL NOW BEGIN."
Override systems.
Work with the chaplain. Ask the believers to lie on the robotic factory. They have converted to the church of malfunctionism (however that works) lol

BLUESPESS CRYSTELS
I wonder if they can teleport someone out of a shuttle in transit
IF THEY COULD ..... Could lead to interesting weapons. Just onehit your target to kick em off the shuttle. Yay. Oh and they teleport yourself on activate held object. Bluespace tomatoes do the same but can't be used in telepads and stuff.

You can mutate kudzu
Be botanist, mutate weeds or stuff into kudzu
Evolve the kudzu
I've heard they can strange people and gib dead bodies if you do it right of stuff, dunno
Includes consume plasma, n2, or CONSUME OXYGEN. Eat other kinds of kudzu, spread aggressively, damage on contact, toxify on contact, strangle, gibbodies(dunno), BREAK WINDOWS TO SPREAD.
Explode when attacked, make sure cargo can't order weedkiller crates and the borgs are nonexistent as they can still do it without killing themselves.
explode when attacked opness. it can breach walls, breach windows to space, cut wires, destroy apcs, and all shit.
Traitor during blob? Fight on the blob's side and make sure it knows your intentions.
Inject gibbingtons into the chef's food....... Or other nasty nasty chemicals like LSD.
Make plasma cigars and offer someone a smoke.
Keep dedomatix window open and click the button to blow the guy your fighting up. Instadown, maybe crit if they were low health. HAs a chance to not work or blow yourself tho. Careful..
c4 not working? Bucklecuff someone, and put c4 on the chair. Dunno if that will gib, maybe, maybe not.
high potency bananaes have more knockdown delay then minibomb fuse
>.> <.< ^_^
OR BE AEDALINE THE GREAT VIROLOGIST
AND MAKE THREE VIRUSES (max a person can have)
WITH SUPERSPEED HEALING AND STUFF THAT MAKES YOU ABLE TO WALK IN SPACE UNAIDED (takes very slow damage but you can heal in space naked if you have robust coffee. Besure to load up with 900u before you set off.)
And then give everyone lethal viruses that require gold and silver to cure and other stuff like gbs.
Kill miners, steal the gold and silver.
Stealthops
Hi we are a framily of 5 assistents joining the station please dont search us as you might just find a smg
Oh that smg? we totes found it in the dorms u might wanna search for traitors on the station hmm
Nukeops impersonate heads of staff afterk illing them.
Why blow the station up when you can RULE THAT STATION? Blow it up later, for now enjoy the life of the heads of staff.
Hope no one finds the syndicate shuttle with the bodies and stuff of the heads of staff and bust you.
Order a shitton of field gens and emitters
MAke another singularity, and use its opwer to power itself and make a huge field
That field should contain a pod. Power it up when your done and securitys on your ass. Goodluck breaching that huge energy field. Hope toxins isn't competent enough to make a bombcap bomb. Or be totally immune and have shield generators the science kind that blocks items too. And hope telescience isn't competent or upgraded. Better have some weapons too incase the captain teleports in. And for the love of god don't forget to space any tracking beacons
Or use the singularity generator to mak ea huge field blocking entry into or out of the ARRIVALS SHUTTLE.
LAWL THOSE NOOBS CANT GET OUT LETS NOW KILL THE STATION OFF ONE BY ONE WITHOUT REPLACEMENTS.
Better, wire it so if toxins or someone blew or disabled your huge field, the second singlo that contains it will be releaesd. Kill me and yo uall get a loose singlo, your choice crew. Hope the engineering team doesn't send their stage 5 PET SINGLO AFTER YOU. I heard stage 5s dont bounce so it will go through your field. Yay.
Even though this idea will never work much because who is going to miss noticing you set up fields in arrivals?
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #43426

what? i was bored.
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #43448

I've done pretty much it all, from mass bombings to making a singularity eat the escape shuttle. Maybe next time I bomb the station i'll invest in smugglers bag and place them in key locations. Or what I really want to do is during a team based antag or malf Ill edit the scripts and watch people panic. That's next on my list
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
Erbbu
Byond Username: Erbbu

Post by Erbbu » #43468

Oh there's a great use for a smuggler's bag. Added to my notes. Title: "Smuggler Surprise".
youngbuckliontiger

Post by youngbuckliontiger » #43489

kevinz000 wrote:Hack the mulebots.
And you know that reactive telearmor? Its VERY robust, as it protects you from almost all attacks unless the attacker is smart (which a certain person with polyacid isn't as he is only robust with pacid :^) and i teled on esword attempt. Too bad he got lynched, I woulda beat the crap out of him with a telebaton)
Reactive armor is all about luck. You can't depend on it that much. It could teleport you in space if you are near space.
I'm pretty robust with bombs too bro. Hijacked shuttle three DA rounds in a row.
Lets have fun in SS13!
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #43491

Violaceus wrote:
malf
Use tcomms script to mute captain
and have him killed
Steal pinpointer and disk
mask hostile runtimes
But you can't mask hostile runtimes.

That power is even more useless since centcomm report changes...
Muting the captain works both ways, I would prefer to subtlety replace words/phrases like:

Real: AI is MALF
Scripted: AI is Retarded

Real: Borgs rouge
Scripted: Grey Tiders

Real: Scripts / Script
Scripted: Annoucements
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
Fragnostic
Byond Username: Fragnostic

Post by Fragnostic » #43548

Buy an ebow.
Break an ass of windows until I get hundreds of pieces of glass.
Stuff glass into lockers and drag it into a maint tunnel.
Weld myself a little torture nest with false walls and shit in maint.
Place a ton of glass all over this 4x4 room in each tile.
Hack the airlocks with signallers on the bolt and shock wires on all of the airlocks that may lead to my torture nest.
Find any powergamers, regardless of occupation or antagonist status.
Ebow their ass, cuff, drag over locker, strip.
Take their ass to my torture chamber and drag them around that glass until I hear a deathgasp.
Drag them around a bit more just to be thorough.
Stuff them in a locker.
Repeat until I collect more than I can close in a locker.
Disposal bodies, which will all appear as Unknown, into the disposal chute near the grinder that leads directly to space.

No mercy for Beepsky draggers especially.
youngbuckliontiger

Post by youngbuckliontiger » #43570

Fragnostic wrote:Buy an ebow.
Hack the airlocks with signallers on the bolt and shock wires on all of the airlocks that may lead to my torture nest.
Take their ass to my torture chamber and drag them around that glass until I hear a deathgasp.
Stuff them in a locker.
Disposal bodies, which will all appear as Unknown, into the disposal chute near the grinder that leads directly to space.

Once you ebow a powergamer, they call for help.
This will alert other powergamers/valid hunters and they will deconstruct that bolted door with RCD and find that fake wall with mensons since they are powergamers.

Or that powergamer you ebowed has a suicide contraption when he is trapped in a corner.A last ditch effort like a voice analyzed bomb or voice analyzed polyacid grenade when he is about to die to take you and him both out.

I am overthinking this too much...
Last edited by youngbuckliontiger on Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lets have fun in SS13!
youngbuckliontiger

Post by youngbuckliontiger » #43571

Get Antag
Get chicken suit, flamethrower.
Role play as a fire breathing chicken.

Or

(ive done this)
Get chicken suit, poly acid and space lube.
Role play as an acid spitting, lube shitting chicken.
If admin ask you if they can play the midi yakety sax, [Always] say yes.
Lets have fun in SS13!
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #43572

I've never hated a player as much as I hated you during that round rob
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
youngbuckliontiger

Post by youngbuckliontiger » #43573

paprika wrote:I've never hated a player as much as I hated you during that round rob
I'm really sorry Paprika and to everyone in that round. It did give awareness to how overpowered lube is and hopefully it will be nerfed.
Lets have fun in SS13!
Broomstick
Byond Username: Broomy

Post by Broomstick » #43574

Emag into HoP's office.
Parapen him.
Remove his headset.
Lock him in his own closet.
Take Ian to a remote place in Maint.
Buckle him into a chair.
Take Ian hostage and demand that if your traitor objectives are not sent to you/killed, Ian dies.
Once shuttle is called, request safe passage home or Ian dies.
Sail away to glorious greentext.
youngbuckliontiger

Post by youngbuckliontiger » #43575

Broomstick wrote:Emag into HoP's office.
Parapen him.
Remove his headset.
Lock him in his own closet.
Take Ian to a remote place in Maint.
Buckle him into a chair.
Take Ian hostage and demand that if your traitor objectives are not sent to you/killed, Ian dies.
Once shuttle is called, request safe passage home or Ian dies.
Sail away to glorious greentext.
GENIUS!
Holding ian as a hostage would make people do your bidding since ian is beloved.
It is probably better than kidnapping the captain and holding him hostage.
Then once they deliver you your traitor objective, tell them the location where ian is at. Hide a bomb under one of the floor tiles.
A bunch of people will probably go where ian is being held at, then explode the bomb.
Lets have fun in SS13!
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #43577

I've dealt with traitors who used lube before but the polyacid was the main thing that annoyed me. Not only did it kill faster than an esword but it also disintegrates clothes in 1-2 sprays, that shit is whacky. I was basically put out of commission as HoS for the rest of the round because re-equipping myself would have taken a long time to clone, get a new ID, new clothes, etc.
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Raven776
Byond Username: Raven776

Post by Raven776 » #43619

youngbuckliontiger wrote:
Fragnostic wrote:Buy an ebow.
Stuff them in a locker.

Once you ebow a powergamer, they call for help.
This will alert other powergamers/valid hunters and they will deconstruct that bolted door with RCD and find that fake wall with mensons since they are powergamers.

Or that powergamer you ebowed has a suicide contraption when he is trapped in a corner.A last ditch effort like a voice analyzed bomb or voice analyzed polyacid grenade when he is about to die to take you and him both out.

I am overthinking this too much...
Beautifully demonstrated the difference between a regular person's perception of a powergamer and a powergamer's perception of a powergamer.

Regular person: Dragging beepsky lynch he.

Power gamer: Literally rigged the station to explode in the event of his death, lynch he powergaming.
Erbbu
Byond Username: Erbbu

Post by Erbbu » #43623

Violaceus wrote:and then kill Ian by myself
Literally Hitler.
Intigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by Intigracy » #43630

Last edited by Intigracy on Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #43644

Syndiebombs fit in lockers?
Intigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by Intigracy » #43648

Last edited by Intigracy on Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Cipher3

Post by Cipher3 » #43650

Doubt it. Could probably parcel wrap one though?
Spoiler:
Nathanael Greene has made a woman of Bryce Pax!

Valerie Sinnet says, "Nathaniel Greene charged the brig with a fucking HONK."

[Common] Assists-the-Crew hisses, "Walker Quinn s-s-s-ss-stole the HoP's-s-s-ss-s door"

OOC: HotelBravoLima: I literally can't be removed from power.

I demand this ban be lifted right now. ~Bibliodewangus

Erin Wake whispers, "You should ready up on Badger and boink with me..."

"I think you guys are just tired of drinking hitler and now you want diet hitler.
I've got all that great hitler flavor but only half the hitler calories." - Anon3

You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that PR matters. ~MisterPerson

DEAD: Ichigo Momomiya says, "Coravin's just an ass."

Linus Johnson says, "Hey you know I got this game Skyrim last week"
Linus Johnson says, "I have a level 19 ranger and its so fun"
Weston Zadovsky says, "did he just"
Weston Zadovsky says, "fucking hell"

The emergency shuttle has been called. It will arrive in 10 minutes.
Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Fucking get out."
Coravin Vattes asks, "Please?"
Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Please get the fuck outta my lab."
Coravin Vattes exclaims, "Okay!"
[Common] Beryl Nyuphoran {RD} asks, "WHO GAVE CORAVIN ALL ACCESS?"

Lindsay Donk stammers, "L-Luc-ck w-was-s-s s-s-such-h a beaut-tifu p-p-p-pr-r-rom-m q-q-q-queen"

Ty Andrews curls up in a ball on the floor and purrs.

by oranges » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:15 pm
Get out bluespace, you've not been relevant since you lost the elections

That said, I think there are a shitton of degenerates here and I'd probably gas the lot of you if I had the chance. ~Loonikus

rob
Byond Username: Robx1q

Post by rob » #43668

man i wish we could still quickchoke and table aliens those were the good days
Subtle
Byond Username: SubtleGraces

Post by Subtle » #43759

Cipher3 wrote:Doubt it. Could probably parcel wrap one though?
They don't fit in/under/have their sprite blocked by anything.

Even the cheesy "falsewall" trick just results in their layering being on top of it all.
That said I'm not sure if something would stop you from just loading the bomb itself onto the MULE.
Braincake
Byond Username: Braincake

Post by Braincake » #43767

paprika wrote:Syndiebombs fit in lockers?
They don't, but you can just pry out the payload, which fits into lockers, crates, backpacks, etc. Combine that with the fact minor explosions trigger the payload, and you can do some crafty stuff.

So, for the mulebot, you can spawn a syndiebomb and some C4, hook the C4 to a signaller, pop out the syndiebomb payload, stuff both in a locker/crate, mulebot it to your intended target, wait for the handy arrival message, and signal away.
WeeYakk
Byond Username: Yakk

Post by WeeYakk » #43836

Make a disposals loop and kidnap the entire crew and hold them inside of it.
kosmos
Byond Username: Kingofkosmos

Post by kosmos » #43846

This is something I've always wanted to do... I'll just add an antagonistic twist to the end or something.

Be Chaplain who looks like an asian old man.
Establish a dojo dedicated to the Art of Tabling.
You and anyone who joins must wear sandals.
Teach your disciples the Art of Tabling!
"Accidentally" kill someone while teaching and mass drive their body to demonstrate the Art of Hiding Proof.
Raven776
Byond Username: Raven776

Post by Raven776 » #43849

Braincake wrote:
paprika wrote:Syndiebombs fit in lockers?
They don't, but you can just pry out the payload, which fits into lockers, crates, backpacks, etc. Combine that with the fact minor explosions trigger the payload, and you can do some crafty stuff.

So, for the mulebot, you can spawn a syndiebomb and some C4, hook the C4 to a signaller, pop out the syndiebomb payload, stuff both in a locker/crate, mulebot it to your intended target, wait for the handy arrival message, and signal away.
They fit in crates.
Braincake

Post by Braincake » #43853

Raven776 wrote:They fit in crates.
That they do, but unless you're very good on the timing, it's harder to have it detonate when you want to.

I've tried hooking up a signaller to a syndiebomb before, but unless you get lucky with the wires, chances are you'll just brick it instead. And the whole sequenced-explosion gig doesn't work if the payload is still in the bomb.

Sacrificing one extra TC to get the same bomb in a smaller, remote-detonate-able package seems like a pretty good deal.
Somejerk
Byond Username: Somejerk

Post by Somejerk » #43867

If Drones could be emagged I would just make a bunch of drones, emag them and wait.

Maybe even blow the rest of my TC on an Esword or Bow for one of them...

Edit: Nah, screw that. Just give them the rest of my TCs in C4.
RG4
Byond Username: RG4ORDR

Post by RG4 » #43872

Somejerk wrote:If Drones could be emagged I would just make a bunch of drones, emag them and wait.

Maybe even blow the rest of my TC on an Esword or Bow for one of them...

Edit: Nah, screw that. Just give them the rest of my TCs in C4.
EMAG the drones and have them steal the entire armory,AI upload boards, make an upload computer and one human it. Then have the drones and borgs kill everyone.
Subtle
Byond Username: SubtleGraces

Post by Subtle » #43912

Braincake wrote:Combine that with the fact minor explosions trigger the payload, and you can do some crafty stuff.
Mind. Blown. Totally using this the next time I roll traitor.

Also, to do the whole schtick on syndiebombs in this thread... They're impossible to brick. The trick is cutting their "explode" wire and then mending it while they're disarmed.
That fixes the bomb immediately and prevents literally any possibility of blowing yourself up while using the wires. Most dangerous thing about it is the one 'beep' it might make.
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator

Post by lumipharon » #43927

Uh, you do know that it's 100% safe to figure out all the wires on a syndie bomb THAT ISN'T COUNTING DOWN. So you can find the wires, put it in a crate (can you hear it beeping in a crate?) with a signaller on the bang wire, with a fucklong timer, or a 2nd signaller on the activation wire, if the beeping is an issue.

Also I found out to my expense, that the signal can take a surprisingly long time to actually go through. One time I had a syndie bomb and camera bug with universal upgrade. My target was the viro, so I used the camera bug to see where he was in his office, put the bomb literally 2 tiles from him, in maint, ran off, signalled the bomb. Nothing happened, so I ranback to the bomb, which promptly exploded and killed us both.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #43928

Emagged drones would be insanely OP, they can ventcrawl, weild any weapons and have all access. Maybe a syndie droneshell would a good traitor item, but would depend on having a ghost to occupy it
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Braincake

Post by Braincake » #43967

Subtle wrote:Also, to do the whole schtick on syndiebombs in this thread... They're impossible to brick. The trick is cutting their "explode" wire and then mending it while they're disarmed.
That fixes the bomb immediately and prevents literally any possibility of blowing yourself up while using the wires. Most dangerous thing about it is the one 'beep' it might make.
lumipharon wrote:Uh, you do know that it's 100% safe to figure out all the wires on a syndie bomb THAT ISN'T COUNTING DOWN. So you can find the wires, put it in a crate (can you hear it beeping in a crate?) with a signaller on the bang wire, with a fucklong timer, or a 2nd signaller on the activation wire, if the beeping is an issue.
I tried this a few times and ended up with pretty much nothing all the time, so I must've been doing something wrong. Will have to give it a shot.
youngbuckliontiger

Post by youngbuckliontiger » #43992

Be geneticist traitor
Pray to god for monkey suit
Make a lot of monkey dna
Get Ebow
Fire ebow and inject monkey dna on downed people.
Rise of the planet of the apes(SS13 Version)

I saw someone doing this one round and it made me want to try it.
Lets have fun in SS13!
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #44001

You left out >Get lynched by herd of pissed off chimps

They can still use weapons you know, and they will not be happy.
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator

Post by lumipharon » #44087

Once upon a time, (back during old ling days) a ling geneticist injected me (a sec officer) with a monkey SE. unfortunately for him, that meant my baton dropped to the floor, and I promptly beat him to death with it, before some sec borg murdered me, and the ling casually regened and walked off, after killing all the spectators.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #44138

As traitor AI, I still want to create a situation where the crew is at my complete mercy, and I can for example have them kill each other in a battle royale for permission to leave on the escape shuttle.

Problem is that the crew is usually too busy trying to kill me to kill each other.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #44156

I want to do that, except as warden in perma, with a fight club.

Too bad antag protection makes that impossible now.
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #44160

One idea I have is to set up a makeshift surgical room deep in maintenance, steal some cyborg heads and procede to kidnap (With the usage of a EMP Flashlight and Ebow) random people, surgically remove their heads and other body parts and dispose of the corpse.

It would be a bit iffy to pull off, since you can't just detach a head without augmenting it. I would love if I could reattach limbs to other people and see about mix and matching body parts and organs between people, if I could find people of a different racial type or even species I would like to do that, sadly a system like that does not exist, best I can do is to put the body parts on the floor.