[Bgobandit] Ragevirus - plz unban I'm sorry

Appeals which have been closed.
ragevirus
Byond Username: Ragevirus

[Bgobandit] Ragevirus - plz unban I'm sorry

Post by ragevirus » #437318

I am byond ID Ragevirus, banned by Bgobandit on 2018-09-04 02:04:19 during round ID 93419, for 1440 minutes. The ban reason is: released N2O into engineering foyer as non-antag.
I'm sorry tg admins. I had to do something irl so I staged a suicide. Got naked and wrote a note that I couldn't handle life in space anymore. I then dragged a canister of N2O into the small side room off the engineering foyer, opened it and breathed deep for a painless death.
Maybe if I had the balls to blow my brains out like a man everything would be ok but I was a pussy bitch who took a coward's way out. I didn't even consider what effect this might have on my fellow crew and I'm very sorry to you all.
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Re: [Bgobandit] Ragevirus - plz unban I'm sorry

Post by bandit » #437321

Hi, thanks for the quick response, the ban was mostly to get your side of things since you logged off. Unbanned.

So we do appreciate the RP of taking the time to write out a note and stage a suicide, that part is above and beyond and great, just next time it's best to stage one that doesn't create gas leak level problems for the rest of the crew.
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Re: [Bgobandit] Ragevirus - plz unban I'm sorry

Post by BeeSting12 » #437957

Player unbanned, this is resolved.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?