Time ban was placed (including time zone): idk
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Bagil
Your side of the story: unban appeal no daki allowed
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Re: [Nabski] Usednapkin - Permaban appeal

Post by Nabski » #437951

Alright, so this brings the ban length to approximately what it was originally going to be.

You were originally banned for an un-interactive brigging that they other player had no good way to deal with. Do you have any comments on that?

The upgraded ban was because you were a jerk in during the ahelp. Can you promise to be more reasonable in ahelps in the future?
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #437960

Nabski wrote:Alright, so this brings the ban length to approximately what it was originally going to be.

You were originally banned for an un-interactive brigging that they other player had no good way to deal with. Do you have any comments on that?

The upgraded ban was because you were a jerk in during the ahelp. Can you promise to be more reasonable in ahelps in the future?
i opened the cell and gave them a taser and told them to break out
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #437961

Nabski wrote:Alright, so this brings the ban length to approximately what it was originally going to be.

to add onto that, he did nothing but ahelp. i tried talking to him 3 times and he didnt respond to my presence or words once.
and i wasn't being a jerk. you weren't listening to me either so i basically told you to fuck off and that you were being dumb because i told you i did stuff and tried to help him. i literally left a taser in the cell and he didn't move a single inch or do anything and i told you this and you just went to other admins with your shit without actually handling man to man our shit bro which i knew you were that type of person who judges others on first base looks so i had no reason to respect you UNTIL you actually stood up and did something
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #437963

further more being a jerk in ahelps is a really gay thing something i know no upstanding admin should be getting upset over
we aren't here to suck your dicks
you're here to suck ours. its a privilege not an honor

ALSO TAKE ME OFF THE FUCKING "Information

This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

Return to the forum last visited" SHIT ITS FUCKING GAY AND AWFUL
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #437964

so yeah i ban baited myself but thats how you deal with admins because youll actually learn something at least i hope
Nabski

Post by Nabski » #437967

So where you went wrong was "telling the admin to fuck off". Can you in the future give treat admins respectfully and courteously, as we are expected to do the same to you?

(Jesus you've made two comments while I typed this)

I was really hoping that you'd have taken this time to calm down and realize you need to treat the people around you as equals. I'm not here to suck your dick, and that's not an honor.

I had originally pitched a unbanning from the server but banned from everything but clown. If any headmin approves that, then you can get that. Otherwise I'm going to say this is denied because you clearly haven't changed.
Spoiler:
Seriously? You think telling someone it should be their pleasure to suck your dick is a good way to get to rejoin the community at large?
Last edited by Nabski on Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #437968

Nabski wrote:So where you went wrong was "telling the admin to fuck off". Can you in the future give treat admins respectfully and courteously, as we are expected to do the same to you?

(Jesus you've made two comments while I typed this)

I was really hoping that you'd have taken this time to calm down and realize you need to treat the people around you as equals. I'm not here to suck your dick, and that's not an honor.

I had originally pitched a unbanned from the server but banned from everything but clown. If any headmin approves that, then you can get that. Otherwise I'm going to say this is denied because you clearly haven't changed.
Spoiler:
Seriously? You think telling someone it should be their pleasure to suck your dick is a good way to get to rejoin the community at large?
you really have trouble understanding what i'm saying
i'm saying you didnt respect me so i didnt respect you
im not here to be nice nor do i need to be
im going to put things how they are
you have a hugbox mentality something i wont let you feed into
i actually care about the community and don't situate to my views, but how the server SHOULD be played, something you can't observe because your feefees hold you back from actually enjoy the game properly (tm)
i dont care about appearing proper to you, you can't understand that which is why i'm jovial outside of these talks
AGAIN i'm not here to suck your dick
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #437971

can you not remove my messages? I said the players as in admins should suck the players dick
we as in the community
not me
ill suck your dick anyway you faggot
Nabski

Post by Nabski » #437972

I'm not removing your messages, I believe that's automatic.

When I said "Can you promise to be more reasonable in ahelps in the future?"
The correct answer was
Yes.

I don't know why you thought it was "suck my dick".
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #437973

Nabski wrote:I'm not removing your messages, I believe that's automatic.

When I said "Can you promise to be more reasonable in ahelps in the future?"
The correct answer was
Yes.

I don't know why you thought it was "suck my dick".
you're just targetting one thing i said
i said i wanted to be more reasonable but found that you weren't listening to me so after trying to communicate with you and not reaching you i had to tell you to just fuck off because you weren't actually listening to me
is it the proper way to communicate, no, but fuck being proper you werent proper in some dumb ic incident that didnt matter so i just waved you off. thats where the I'm not here to suck your dick and you are here for the players mentality and message comes from because I didn't feel a need or, honestly, didn't want to give you the one sided communication that I, at least personally, felt would've been present
420goslingboy69 wrote: ill suck your dick anyway you faggot
Rustledjimm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #437979

I'm gonna rise out of my hospital bed long enough to say denied.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes