Byond Username: Usednapkin

Re: unban me from ntr

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #437152

Bottom post of the previous page:

no
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Cobby wrote:
420goslingboy69 wrote: [youtube]2t2fL4J2EHU[/youtube]
nice bulge 5 seconds in ill consider it.
I'd ask that you reconsider on the basis that it's 2018 and they don't know how to record fucking video properly. It has nothing to do with them babbling incoherently like a schizophrenic off of their medication.
thanks and your retarted
i play :):):):):)autumn sinnow
this man's:):):):):) army
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Doctor Pork
Byond Username: Doctor_Pork

Post by Doctor Pork » #437155

you have a lovely home
oranges wrote:pork, the nondescript, commoner king, literally so stealth you could just your normal name in OOC and nobody would know, long may he reign as the secret commander
Deitus wrote:If your signature is scrollable it's too long and fucking obnoxious and you should feel bad
Link to my feedback thread. Go there.
PKPenguin321 wrote:I've been had by yet another tg boondoggle
obscolene
Byond Username: Obscolene

Post by obscolene » #437163

Snuffleupagus wrote:
Cobby wrote:
I'd ask that you reconsider on the basis that it's 2018 and they don't know how to record fucking video properly. It has nothing to do with them babbling incoherently like a schizophrenic off of their medication.
get a load of this newfriend
[center]sc#4622 | everybodygangstauntilnig.ga (UPDATED FREQUENTLY)[/center]
[03:46:59]EMOTE: The Dreamweaver/(Steve Leaf) : <b>Steve Leaf</b> starts jacking lizard dick. (129,128,2)
[03:47:33]SAY: Steve Leaf/The Dreamweaver : OH FUCK IM CHOAKING (129,128,2)
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #437196

How would you feel if you were server unbanned, but then job banned from everything but clown?
Aloraydrel
Byond Username: Aloraydrel
Github Username: Aloraydrel

Post by Aloraydrel » #437221

Cringed
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #437257

what the fuck
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #437262

my favorite part of this thread is the realization that thoughts 01 implies there's a multitude of these.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
lntigracy
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Intigracy

Post by lntigracy » #437272

There's 8
in advance of my eventual forum ban, I just wanted to say
you are mom is gay
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #437350

Snuffleupagus wrote:
Cobby wrote:
Yowch napkin u better pack ur shit and leave cuz u just got done mate.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #437437

Nabski wrote:How would you feel if you were server unbanned, but then job banned from everything but clown?
ID NEVER Tsorry caps take off my shoes but restore clown mask having internals and ill say yes
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #437438

ColonicAcid wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Cobby wrote:
Yowch napkin u better pack ur shit and leave cuz u just got done mate.
it's okay he's a newfriend
lntigracy wrote:There's 8
gonna get back into the biz

Nabski

Post by Nabski » #437464

420goslingboy69 wrote:
Nabski wrote:How would you feel if you were server unbanned, but then job banned from everything but clown?
ID NEVER Tsorry caps take off my shoes but restore clown mask having internals and ill say yes
Clowns mask does work for internals.

Make a real appeal thread with these conditions so cobby quits yelling at me for doing things unofficially.
Snuffleupagus

Post by Snuffleupagus » #437468

obscolene wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Cobby wrote:
obscolene
Byond Username: Obscolene

Post by obscolene » #437558

Snuffleupagus wrote:
obscolene wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Cobby wrote:
replyinjg to my fucking post with the have you seen this man man right vbefore i go to bed fuck you FUCCK YTIYOU FCU KYOU FCUCK YTOZ
[center]sc#4622 | everybodygangstauntilnig.ga (UPDATED FREQUENTLY)[/center]
[03:46:59]EMOTE: The Dreamweaver/(Steve Leaf) : <b>Steve Leaf</b> starts jacking lizard dick. (129,128,2)
[03:47:33]SAY: Steve Leaf/The Dreamweaver : OH FUCK IM CHOAKING (129,128,2)
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #437577

Nabski wrote:
420goslingboy69 wrote:

Make a real appeal thread with these conditions so cobby quits yelling at me for doing things unofficially.
Nani tf
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Nabski

Post by Nabski » #437578

Cobby wrote:
Nabski wrote:
420goslingboy69 wrote:

Nani tf
Don't make me go get the discord quotes.

Because I don't want to, it'll be hard and barely back up what I said.
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #437915

i did make a real appeal like 5 times
i got permabanned for an ic issue i still dont understand how this is a question
why cant you just unban me, you were the one who banned me
im till under the impression you dont know why you banned me besides it was easy and you had a quota

Nabski

Post by Nabski » #437916

I can't silently unban you until the daki you sent me shows up.
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #437922

Nabski wrote:I can't silently unban you until the daki you sent me shows up.
whats a daki

Nabski

Post by Nabski » #437923

It's an anime body pillow.

A while back animetiddies got banned, so they sent one of the headmins a body pillow with their character on it. They were then unbanned.

The entire thing was degenerate.
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #437924

Nabski wrote:It's an anime body pillow.

A while back animetiddies got banned, so they sent one of the headmins a body pillow with their character on it. They were then unbanned.

The entire thing was degenerate.
im just a poor boy

420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #437946

https://cancer killing /tg/.com/i/s07nI5otEg9V
its all there clear as crystal written in stone free horny granny appeal me
vomashoo.comarooh/i/s07nI5otEg9V

420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #437980

why was my appeal denied?
all i did was state why i had treated nabski rudely in ahelps and why i wasn't here to just "be nice" when i am fairly nice, if not crude
can someone tell me why some noname headmin (lol?) just comes in the middle of a discussion (probably hospitalized for sucking ween) to just blindly ban me? How do these mean kids even get headmin (oh wait i know sucking dick and a need to feel good from using authority on others but we already knew that)?
like in his own literal post he states he isn't stable condition to be adminning yet he just goes ahead over someone esles head mid discussion to throw me under the bus again?

When am I going to stop getting targetted for my ban history, none of which is true in it, while at the same time forcing their perspectives of what's right in a game BUILT ON A 4CHAN SERVER so that these memekids can forward their own farts and sense of superiority on others? I was talking with Nabski about shit I thought about him, none of which was rude or and we were having a relatively civil conversation and some noname memekid just comes in and locks my thread WHILE HES HIGH ON DRUGS (OMG I CANT EVEN BELIEVE THIS PART) AT THE HOSPITAL?!?! IS THIS FOR REAL
Can someone tell rustlejimloseridiotbitchfaggotniggerhomoshitboy that he probably didn't even read the fucking thing or understand what I was saying oh wait I just wrote two paragraphs explaining it mega burned kid get rekt im fucking so cool lol lol me > rustlejimmsloser (i bet he gets mad i called him a loser because lol he's a loser how'd this homo get headmin (oh wait he sucked dick for it LOL)
like he was high on probably some crazy drugs (like morphine or something omg thats crazy getting high and adminning he's outta line!)
rekt kid reported
roasted

420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #438164

CAN YOU FUCKING ANSWER ME THERES NO CONNECTION
IM ON THE LINE
IM ON THE LINE Listen
LISTEN TO ME
static noises
Dwight isnt who he says he is
FIND TOBY
YOU NEED TO FIND TOBY
ASK MICHAEL WHERE TOBY IS
more static noises
JIM ITS PAM
PICK UP THE PHONE
singal end ringtone

iksyp
Byond Username: Iksyp

Post by iksyp » #438170

reading napkins post is like watching someone slowly spiral into insanity
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #438215

i wish
edit so i dont get in too much trouble: a bit

420goslingboy69
Rarely plays

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #577847

PLEASE DO THIS WHEN YOU GET THE CHANCE BRO PLEASE

bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #577864

please unban all of us from ntr

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #577880

hahahhahaha
[this space reserved]
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #577998

your avatar still makes me uncomfortable napkin fuck off
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #578017

420goslingboy69 wrote:CAN YOU FUCKING ANSWER ME THERES NO CONNECTION
IM ON THE LINE
IM ON THE LINE Listen
LISTEN TO ME
static noises
Dwight isnt who he says he is
FIND TOBY
YOU NEED TO FIND TOBY
ASK MICHAEL WHERE TOBY IS
more static noises
JIM ITS PAM
PICK UP THE PHONE
singal end ringtone
Esoteric shitposting and free association but also The Office
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #578021

https://voca.ro/2h4yheJjxOk

nature human supposedly criticisms wanting influence beyond enough make capitalize perorations blatantly have UsedNapkin lacks Based important libidinal get among meet often rife may now he causes anybody today work several things censored thing way seeds Similarly stating say the already object it foresight tradition And saying some is honest Fortunately fire—both cuckoo vulnerabilities distortions community sinister education almost mete aside It’s dangerous destroying itself secular upon worthwhile united he’s existence repeat only our stemming off previous want examples my them abandoned his sound we’ll write by sinful power and away mass kind such purists children’s about let gospel all rabiators for damage until tries allow anguish been arguing latent will progress unsympathetic socially energy me intimidated overlooked that’s give no we dictionary crossed filled importance failure real saint You keeps uses question Lord planting specific millennium same think essential neutralized disdenominationalize

Lord of—from books anything simple forever Perish am to with wants key averse argument possibly By impotent known can towards brim honor clock appear message psychology judgment neglects needs every defame somehow badly chthonic Rubicon benumbed nothing were life just educated Galileo difficulties; pronouncement unerring misplaced on arbitrary smear different non-functioning evidence respond omission him like yet than repeal from In a fainéantism anti-discrimination minds coins privilege—when possibilities destroy means quite resistentialism safe long but What point persons thought demands then UsedNapkin’s step last living ago actually of open-mindedness because That’s who foes memoirs fact an bitterness keep how one However status robes answer unsuited burn self-induced any The Since what few before spreading neo-muddleheaded elemental weren’t speaking atomize this While half you as goal belief hierarchy neologisms remember response understanding try treatises offender was fall ruffianism objective still argues manipulation takeaway polysyllabic into He Copernicus mean-spirited hope lackadaisical most comes accepted punishment himself sake: sagacious multicultural listed cliche should culture so posse idealism against merely people differences two seeks political put its understood more skillful legislation name be introduction rights civil adaptation perpetually projection powerful vision ability systems faster record said biggety adduce If chauvinistic present forces contradictions synonymous component shared are criteria liability years in take mind explanation that believes abundant at why or excuses not psychological happy could Chadbands know manages they’re would it’s seconds believe if wear however back therefore groups shoulders lies nonsense constructed population whose consider I relegating made out truth rasæ restate might Resistentialism harsh has publicly suggested letter achieve totally also when apple-polishers

Oh ends brown-nosing Wanting turn words world’s tabulæ tammanyism disdenominationalize

before do mediocrity never
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #578192

take your meds napkin
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #578197

done ;)
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #578205

I don't think anyone told him NTR was deleted so you can just do your business publicly now in Off-Topic or General Chat
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW: