Appeals which have been closed.
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

[MrAlphonzo] Wesoda25 - Permaban Appeal

Post by wesoda25 » #438351

Byond account and character name: Wesoda25 Ryan Cobb

Banning admin: MrAlphonzo

Ban type (What are you banned from?): Permanent

Ban reason and length:Uploaded the entropy lawset, as a non antagonist captain. I lost count of how many people you got killed at 9. Take a break.

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 8/23/18

Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Bagil

Your side of the story: I seriously fucked up. It was late and I was pretty tired, and misinterpreted entropy lawset as the AI trying to stop the slow descent into chaos (oops). As it turned out, I was wrong.

Why you think you should be unbanned: Its been a while, about 16 days, and I would like to come back to the server. I made a huge mistake and at the time felt awful about it. I wasn't going to make an appeal so soon, but something came up and it really made me look at some aspects of my life. One of them was ss13. For multiple reasons I had told myself I would appeal in winter, from the knowledge I fucked up, not wanting to get denied, a healthy break from the game, etc. But I've come to the viewpoint that there's no reason to force myself away from a community I love so much. If you think its too soon, feel free to deny. I just felt I should make this.

Edit: Got so caught up in the appeal forgot some things. I’m appealing with an additional headban in mind (but be warned some of my best memes have been as CMO/Captain). Also, I played at Hippie a little. Pretty sure I got no notes.
MrAlphonzo
Byond Username: MrAlphonzo

Re: [MrAlphonzo] Wesoda25 - Permaban Appeal

Post by MrAlphonzo » #438353

Okay.

From this point forward, anything resembling self antaging will be treated as if you are on paper-thin ice.

If anything like this happens again, it probably won't be lifted.
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: i love alphonzo and he can be a lot of fun but bro you need to get laid come on
oranges wrote:
Misdoubtful wrote:We're all friends here.
What fucking planet are you living on
oranges wrote: i'm not taking advice from a bottom bitch
OOC: IcePacks: vtubers
OOC: IcePacks: anime
OOC: IcePacks: two mistakes mankind has yet to rectify
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Re: [MrAlphonzo] Wesoda25 - Permaban Appeal

Post by wesoda25 » #438354

MrAlphonzo wrote:Okay.

From this point forward, anything resembling self antaging will be treated as if you are on paper-thin ice.

If anything like this happens again, it probably won't be lifted.
Ok