Saboteur Cyborg Feedback

For feedback on the game code and design. Feedback on server rules and playstyle belong in Policy Discussion.
segundoblz
Byond Username: Segundoblz

Saboteur Cyborg Feedback

Post by segundoblz » #438689

1) RCD really drains borg's battery making you spent nearly entire round at the recharger.
2) I think should have at least an emmag or a c4 dispenser to blow shit like apcs and whatever.
3) Saboteur borgs are useless.
4) It takes a large time to break shit.
Gun Hog
Byond Username: Gun Hog

Re: Saboteur Cyborg Feedback

Post by Gun Hog » #438698

I feel that it needs some sort of combat weapon (melee). Otherwise, it is just a somewhat cloaky, slightly more dangerous engiborg.
somerandomguy
Byond Username: Astatineguy12

Post by somerandomguy » #438727

segundoblz wrote:1) RCD really drains borg's battery making you spent nearly entire round at the recharger.
2) I think should have at least an emmag or a c4 dispenser to blow shit like apcs and whatever.
3) Saboteur borgs are useless.
4) It takes a large time to break shit.
It definitely needs an emag, all the other syndie borgs have them

Also stunprod would be fitting since it's (presumeably) a repurposed engiborg
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #438833

If battery is a problem with the RCD it could be given a function to drain power like a ninja would.
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
Pizzatiger
Byond Username: Pizzatiger

Post by Pizzatiger » #440002

I'm pretty sure the only reason it doesn't have an emag is they don't want them to be able to flash and emag the Borgs while its disguised which is still a silly reason not to include it
Gun Hog
Byond Username: Gun Hog

Post by Gun Hog » #440095

Pizzatiger wrote:I'm pretty sure the only reason it doesn't have an emag is they don't want them to be able to flash and emag the Borgs while its disguised which is still a silly reason not to include it
That is unfortunate, because that is exactly why I would buy one as a Nuke Op! I cannot trust some random ghost to be competent enough to handle plasma floods or SM sabotage, which are the other reasons to buy one. Any old noob should be able to handle flash-magging other borgs, though. Flash, emag, crowbar, emag. Easy.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #440115

Gun Hog wrote:I feel that it needs some sort of combat weapon (melee). Otherwise, it is just a somewhat cloaky, slightly more dangerous engiborg.
I am pretty sure that's what they were aiming for