[Gouty] Darkiplier69 - Perma-ban appeal

Appeals which have been closed.
skunkjerky

[Gouty] Darkiplier69 - Perma-ban appeal

Post by skunkjerky » #439272

Byond account and character name: Darkiplier69 (dont remember character name)
Banning Admin: Gouty
Ban type: Perma-ban
Ban reason and length: "You,or another user of this computer or connection is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: As bartender dragged a welding tank into medbay,shot it and killing 2 people. Did not answer admin PMs and disconnected This ban (BanID #31326) was Applied by Gouty on 2017-08-16 13:52:52 during round ID 74792,this is a permanent ban"
Time ban was placed: Dont remember
Server you were playing when banned: Bagil i think(editted to change it to Bagil,remember rarely playing on sybil)
Your side of the story: Was probably about to go to bed and I wanted to do something stupid before i headed off for a nap and didnt think anybody would care too much. Regardless,extremely moronic decision that probably ruined the round for a lot of people or belittled them.
Why you think you should be unbanned: . Ban was a year ago and i am genuinely sincere in my aspirations to actually learn the game now rather than just being an
NSFW:
annoying asshole
since me and my friends started talking about ss13 again a week ago and i dont dig the way paradise plays. (apologies in advance for any poor formatting in this forum post and the stupid byond name i dont usually use forums)
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Re: [Gouty] Darkiplier69 - Perma-ban appeal

Post by BeeSting12 » #439274

Gouty is no longer an admin, so it's up to the headmins.

The ban was mainly for disconnecting during admin PMs. You're expected to answer them instead of leaving, otherwise it would've been a two day ban or so. I will lift this when I get on next. Remember the metacommunication rules if you're playing with your friends!
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
skunkjerky

Post by skunkjerky » #439299

Thanks for the quick reply,was not aware he is no longer an admin. I will stick around if i accidentally do something questionable or worthy of an admin PM to explain why/talk to an admin then rather than just closing my game in the future,thanks again.
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #439306

Just unbanned you, this is resolved.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?