Talk about video games here
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

wow

Post by Lumbermancer » #432175

who still plays wow

expansion next week

are you ready to murder

aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Lumbermancer

Re: wow

Post by Lumbermancer » #439265

well that was a load of nothing
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Aloraydrel
Byond Username: Aloraydrel
Github Username: Aloraydrel

Post by Aloraydrel » #439291

T. Isn't progging
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #439296

I got avg 360 ilvl grinding warfronts and what do I do now.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #439309

XIV is getting its next major patch next week
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #439412

n[ooooooooooooooooooooooooo never going back
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Aloraydrel
Byond Username: Aloraydrel
Github Username: Aloraydrel

Post by Aloraydrel » #439420

Ricotez wrote:XIV is getting its next major patch next week
I miss her
Iatots
Byond Username: Iatots
Github Username: Iatots

Post by Iatots » #439448

Why did the bad she-queen burn the tree down?
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #439454

cause elf lady mentioned feelings
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #439455

also

>sylvanas
>bad

FantasticFwoosh
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #439513

Someone at Blizzard is going to be fired for petering out the hype train & stupid promo materials to end on a dud.

Spoiler: