Appeals which have been closed.
Alomga
Byond Username: Alomga

[BeeSting12] Alomga - Ban appeal

Post by Alomga » #439625

Byond account and character name: Alomga - Archibald Kiln
Banning admin: BeeSting12
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Server
Ban reason and length: As a nonantagonist, BoH bom 2018-bed the chapel and brig, killing at least two people. Has been awrned for this type of thing in the past. The ban is for 10080 minutes (week)
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2018-09-12 18:14:06
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Sybil

Your side of the story: I joined as a scienist, done some RnD, shuttle got called, green alert 25 minutes, got some time, we went past the point of recalling, I got a little bored, power is missing, there were little to none people on the station so I thought to myself "Lets do something fun... uh... boh bomb! Where? We have no sec, and probably no one will join sec during the last few minutes before the shuttle, also brig blew up" and so I boh bombed the brig, at this point my first victim dies, A lizard, I think an assistant? Not important, saw the rift and decided to walk in it (they knew what it was, I even asked them and they said they walked in it). I got cloned, "Gud Boyington has signed in as a Head of Security"... I did not expect that and the first thing I've done was shout over the comms warning them about it, later I found out they runned into the rift anyway. I boh bombed the chapel (again, I thought, chaplain was, if I recall dead or missing and I also asked if anyone is against it, no answers) before BeeSting contacted me, I explained what happened, I was actually surprised that hos died (and that they signed in, just to rub it in a warden signed in few moments later) and I got the ban I deserved.

Why you think you should be unbanned: Some time has passed, I never wanted to kill anyone and I never thought anyone would run in one of the rifts. I apologize to the hos (and the warden, although he didn't fell in, I still boh bombed his workplace) for what happened and I do not plan to touch boh bombs in my near future. I'll also remember to always assume people are going to sign in and will run into dangerous objects like rifts. I'm really sorry for what happened and I'll try to avoid similar situations in the future.
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Re: [BeeSting12] Alomga - Ban appeal

Post by BeeSting12 » #439626

I'll lift this later but please be careful with stuff that can hurt other people. Once you've put it down you have no control over it and will be held responsible if people die from it.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Re: [BeeSting12] Alomga - Ban appeal

Post by BeeSting12 » #439629

youre unbanned have fun gamer
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?