There is no security. There is no game.

General SS13 Chat
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

There is no security. There is no game.

Post by Lumbermancer » #439630

70 people on server. No security. Only HoS, who is afk. 5+ tide raid Captains office within 30 seconds of round start. Non antags. Steal access. Steal shit. Corner Captain who is alone defending herself. Lots of people die. Captain dies. 6 minutes pass.

The is not a rare thing. Every, fucking round, Captains locker will be stolen at the very least. Tide will reign. I report it over common, I get called kike by many. Am I the only one who hates this? What this server (Bagil at least) has become? What happened to roleplaying station employees? Why is every round a race to grab power and then exploit it?
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Re: There is no security. There is no game.

Post by kevinz000 » #439631

The future you all chose.
Just L
Byond Username: Just L

Post by Just L » #439632

Lumbermancer wrote:70 people on server. No security. Only HoS, who is afk. 5+ tide raid Captains office within 30 seconds of round start. Non antags. Steal access. Steal shit. Corner Captain who is alone defending herself. Lots of people die. Captain dies. 6 minutes pass.

The is not a rare thing. Every, fucking round, Captains locker will be stolen at the very least. Tide will reign. I report it over common, I get called kike by many. Am I the only one who hates this? What this server (Bagil at least) has become? What happened to roleplaying station employees? Why is every round a race to grab power and then exploit it?
Just do what I do and gulag every single assistant that you catch, it's hilarious to check the gulag cameras and see that they have all suicided.
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #439687

Just L wrote:
Lumbermancer wrote:70 people on server. No security. Only HoS, who is afk. 5+ tide raid Captains office within 30 seconds of round start. Non antags. Steal access. Steal shit. Corner Captain who is alone defending herself. Lots of people die. Captain dies. 6 minutes pass.

Just do what I do and gulag every single assistant that you catch, it's hilarious to check the gulag cameras and see that they have all suicided.
Anuv
Byond Username: Anuv

Post by Anuv » #439689

Triple antag rep gains for people who roll sec. Make a true incentive.
Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #439692

If Revolution wasn't a thing then I would play sec. Not like that would matter currently at the moment since I haven't played a lot of ss13 recently but still.

Thing is, stealing the cap's locker is required if you want the spare id card unless you can break it in the office. To have all access basically means you can kinda have a bit more fun because despite how specific job access is needed so people don't powergame every job, it's still fucking annoying when you run into a door leading to a place you want to go but it won't open. This won't really change the game and make you go WOW THIS GAME IS FUCKING AMAZING however I'm just saying one reason why I think non-antags get it.

This is why I often prefer to help sec or not be a gigantic asshole. They already go through hell.
obscolene
Byond Username: Obscolene

Post by obscolene » #439694

>be captain
>hear some fagtard hacking in through the teleporter room
>lick lips in anticipation
>mow them down with lasers as soon as the door opens
>throw their body in your bathroom and bolt the door
>have a big laffo when they ahelp and get banned for banbaiting
[center]sc#4622 | everybodygangstauntilnig.ga (UPDATED FREQUENTLY)[/center]
[03:46:59]EMOTE: The Dreamweaver/(Steve Leaf) : <b>Steve Leaf</b> starts jacking lizard dick. (129,128,2)
[03:47:33]SAY: Steve Leaf/The Dreamweaver : OH FUCK IM CHOAKING (129,128,2)
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #439698

Sorry, I haven't played in the past few days. Better get back to work.
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #439699

>Ban sec mains that treat greytiders like the scum they are
>Why is there no sec?
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
subject217
Github User
Byond Username: Subject217
Github Username: subject217

Post by subject217 » #439703

Anuv wrote:Triple antag rep gains for people who roll sec. Make a true incentive.
this makes the seeing sec mains not playing sec means they're antag issue way worse
Just L wrote:Just do what I do and gulag every single assistant that you catch, it's hilarious to check the gulag cameras and see that they have all suicided.
then in dchat they cry boo hoo shitcurity gulag on first offense >:( instead of serving their 200 point sentence
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #439704

seeing sec mains crying about how they're the only foil for antags is the funniest shit.

You're a valueless job like the rest of them
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #439706

D&B wrote:>Ban sec mains that treat greytiders like the scum they are
>Why is there no sec?
What could be the common thread between sec players and being banned....
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #439707

Lmao another post complaining about greytide. Whats next, static names ruined ss13?

You can write off my opinion as a known shitter who is here to have a fun time, not a civilized time. But I play security a pretty high amount, probably more so than you lumber, and greytiding isn’t the issue you paint it to be. Generally speaking, when I start tiding in an intrusive manner, I do it knowing I’m 100% valid (or at least its my mentality). That way, if I get killed as a grey I’m rarely frustrated, which is why I can switch between grey and redtide so easily.

Anyways, people like you are too caught up in the game. As far as it doesn’t coincide with rule 1, greytiding is healthy and fun. When I first started playing sec, I’d try to keep the station 100% under control. But that’s impossible. It goes against the game, and especially against tg. I would become really frustrated and would start to dislike every new tider that came along. But then I took a step back and remembered they play to have fun too.

Regardless there are some great rules with dealing with tiders, such as not being a dick. People like you who try to perma infamous tiders as early as possible are doing it wrong. Simply be nice, talk a little, and they won’t be a dick back. If they’re still a fag after that, fucking gulag.

For my complete psychoanalytic break down of the tider mind, there is one key principle. Tiders, like all trouble makers, simply desire attention. If you ignore them, they’ll either stop and give up, or come to you. Tune in tomorrow for Dr. Cobb’s take on lizards.
[this space reserved]
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #439711

I wouldn't get rid of greytide even if I could. Greytide is what gives security purpose. Security is an in-game mechanic meant to balance out the greytide.
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #439725

Just L wrote:Just do what I do and gulag every single assistant that you catch, it's hilarious to check the gulag cameras and see that they have all suicided.
Unfortunately normal officers don't have gulag access, so I do this only once in a blue moon when being HoS.
oranges wrote:seeing sec mains crying about how they're the only foil for antags is the funniest shit.

You're a valueless job like the rest of them
Well according to my /played, I'm an AI main, but oh well. And no, my point is the sec is not only to foil antags, but they are here only to handle grey tide.
wesoda25 wrote:Lmao another post complaining about greytide.
No, I'm complaining that greytide is the only thing. Because it is. And it's always the same. The same MO, the same insults they throw at you IC and OOC. It's just boring, I haven't played sec in weeks.
wesoda25 wrote:Anyways, people like you are too caught up in the game. As far as it doesn’t coincide with rule 1, greytiding is healthy and fun.
I don't find it fun. I can't. I just can't enjoy ruining other peoples game for no reason (antag is not the problem, that's part of the game)
wesoda25 wrote:When I first started playing sec
I think I mentioned many times why I used to enjoy playing sec. It's not validhunting, might shock you yes. It's just that I enjoy interacting with other people doing rp as police. Simply patrollin. Asking Janitor is he being bullied, telling he can always count on me. Approaching HoP line and asking if there's any problems. Asking random person to consent to a search, and sending them away with "thank you citizen".
wesoda25 wrote:I’d try to keep the station 100% under control. But that’s impossible.
It is, when you're AI. I guess that's why I have notes for playing Robocop when Asimov. Because I tried to make round a better experience for everyone else who is not a baddie, by trying to contain tide and dumb murderboner.
wesoda25 wrote:Simply be nice, talk a little, and they won’t be a dick back.
Confirmed for not playing the game.
Luke Cox wrote:I wouldn't get rid of greytide even if I could. Greytide is what gives security purpose. Security is an in-game mechanic meant to balance out the greytide.
But I don't want to remove greytide. Extended is the best mode, and it's 50% grey tide.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #439726

man you lot are wanking harder than me five minutes ago, and you don't even have lizards on your computers
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Lazengann
Byond Username: Lazengann

Post by Lazengann » #439728

Let me opt out of playing sec for conversion rounds and I'll play sec all day
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #439732

I suggested this, but the argument was "muh metagaming".
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #439734

And another issue is that the lack of security is exacerbated by the power gap between sec and antags. Antags devolve into murderboner and destruction almost every time, because they can, and are able to. And it reduces you to Benny Hill bobby chasing around the station trying to stop them.

Like Dante Smith, in full miner gear, just fucking killing everyone.

So: chasing around murderboner is not fun = less people play sec = murdeboner has easier time to murderboner. Vicious circle.
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #439737

3 types of sec players. The complete newbies who can’t do shit. The “powergamers” who thrive on game modes stacked against sec and hate extended. And the rp officer who wants to be realistic security aboard a space station.

I understand why the game isn’t fun for people like you, because it’s built around stun the other guy before they stun you. Theres no room for roleplay because you’re just gonna end up dead. That being said, I’ve seen some good gimmicks involving detectives or sec officers.

Also...
Lumbermancer wrote:I think I mentioned many times why I used to enjoy playing sec. It's not validhunting, might shock you yes. It's just that I enjoy interacting with other people doing rp as police. Simply patrollin. Asking Janitor is he being bullied, telling he can always count on me. Approaching HoP line and asking if there's any problems. Asking random person to consent to a search, and sending them away with "thank you citizen".
These are all possible, maybe aside from the last one.

At the end of the day, is tg the right server for you?
[this space reserved]
Anuv
Byond Username: Anuv

Post by Anuv » #439738

Give the HoS a special flash/device like an upgraded mindshield that forces anyone converted to play as sec with objectives. Protag reverse-revs.
Ayy Lemoh

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #439739

wesoda25 wrote:At the end of the day, is tg the right server for you?
There's more to a ss13 server than how your favorite thing is interacted with. This seems like a dumb question imo.

examples
Spoiler:
Example 1: let's say you are uber-hardcore roleplayer and like gray aliens. You prefer the tgstation abductor compared to paradise/vgstation/etc greys because you think the abductor looks better than greys. People won't roleplay with you on tg, though. One other thing, however, is that you fucking love the tgstation medical system and think that any other medical system is shit. also no this isn't why i play here except i do prefer tgstation abductors. that part is true.

Do you leave or stay?

Example 2: You like Goonstation. You think Goonstation and Hippie Station are the two best normal ss13 servers and you really enjoy both. Your issue is that you can't handle Goonstation's antags. You fucking hate how the antags are designed and played. In comparison, you think Hippie Station has the best antags. Another thing is that you like the Goonstation community yet you don't like the Hippie Station community. Both servers are of equal value to you except for the community and antags in each.

Do you play Goonstation or Hippie Station if you had to pick only one?

Example 3: You are reading the tgstation forums.

Leave or stay?
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #439740

wesoda25 wrote:At the end of the day, is tg the right server for you?
It was, but it "evolved". Like, think about it. Parasteng was murderboner. Ebow+sord was muderboner. But it was not so blatant and round disruptive. And yet both got nerfed. But what we get in exchange? More tools to outwardly murder en masse. And traitors used to do objectives too. And station didn't explode so often. Grey tide also used to be more subtle and not IN YOUR FACE. Does rule precedent 1.4 even apply anymore?
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #439742

Ayy Lemoh wrote:Example 3: You are reading the tgstation forums.

Leave or stay?
misleading question, people who read the forums don't play

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #439743

Fake news.
Nilons
Byond Username: NIlons

Post by Nilons » #439744

this is what happens when you ban all the sec mains
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes

Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #439748

Come on Sybil instead
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #439758

Cobby wrote:Come on Sybil instead
► Show Spoiler
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #439773

This is what happens when you let too many pubs in

Too many pubs fuck around and cause problems
Sec players get stressed and either leave or join the tide
Oh no where did all the sec go
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #439776

remember when people said that removing sec antag would get rid of graytide forever

that sure was a great argument
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #439777

You guys are chumbises. He's not saying to remove greytide, he's saying it's not fun to have greytide when there's no security to counter it.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #439784

bandit wrote:remember when people said that removing sec antag would get rid of graytide forever

that sure was a great argument
lmao did people genuinely believe it came from the fact that someone in security could be a traitor lmao wtf...

grey tide, like art, is performed by autists and they'll shoot their shit any time any place. the only way to stop a greytide is to ban all the players who commit it.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Cobby
Code Maintainer

Post by Cobby » #439785

Or have people that put a stop to it ICly, hence the thread.
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Post by Dax Dupont » #439790

Takeguru wrote:This is what happens when you let too many pubs in

Too many pubs fuck around and cause problems
Sec players get stressed and either leave or join the tide
Oh no where did all the sec go
This is why I don't really play sec much anymore
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #439800

I bet you fucking casuals don't even dismember tiders
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #439986

i play hos to be a greyman with a gun
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Shezza
Byond Username: Wilchen

Post by Shezza » #439988

just erp the greytiders
Thanks for all the dopamine.

You (cough), you haven't won here. You and your mutie-bastard friends are gonna join me in a big ol' mushroom cloud sendoff. I just triggered the self-destruct. (Heh, heh; cough, cough,...) The work will go on. You didn't do nothing here, 'cept seal your own death warrants. Duty, (cough) honor... courage... Semper Fiiiii........
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #440031

PKPenguin321 wrote:i play hos to be a greyman with a gun
The truth. Sec are greyshirts with guns.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Just L
Byond Username: Just L

Post by Just L » #440108

ShadowDimentio wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:i play hos to be a greyman with a gun
The truth. Sec are greyshirts with guns.
Nah you actually have to follow a few rules as sec.
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #440129

Only if by rules you mean SPACE LAW.
Scott
Github User
Byond Username: Xxnoob
Github Username: xxalpha

Post by Scott » #440863

Space Law should be reviewed/written by admins and any player that joins as Security should be allowed to enforce it in any way they deem fit, so issues like greytide can be dealt IC, or not dealt with and just have a crazier round. Less trouble for admins, less stressful security (not having to worry about being banned).
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #440867

the problem is that the brig has no cupholders
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #441287

The chance of being thrown into a Revolution round as a member of Security is the biggest turn off to playing as Security, in my opinion.
Steelpoint
Github User

Post by Steelpoint » #441338

In my opinion, Revolution is a binary, repetitive, stressful gamemode that is a glorified team deathmatch in a game built on the idea creativity and uniqueness.

In this game mode, Security are heavily encouraged, scratch that, demanded, to go to war with the entire station in a crackdown that oft makes the 'Purge' pale in comparison. You become the monster that people joke about in an all out struggle to see who can rack up the biggest body count.

The game mode represents the biggest paradigm shift in gameplay. Outside of War Ops, you are suddenly shifted from a Security Officer on another shift, filled with uncertainty and suspicion, onboard Space Station 13 into a member of a paramilitary Colombian death squad where your enemy is anyone who does not have a flashing icon above them. At least in War Ops you work together with the entire crew to deal with the threat and the actions of the Operatives and the Crew make the round interesting and unique to a degree.

Fighting the entire crew is not fun, playing as a member of Security is challenging enough let alone tossing on the shitshow of a Rev round. Everyone you kill or capture is going to shit talk you in OOC or deadchat because you lack a psychic link to tell they were not a Rev, or they were a Rev but they don't care. As you devolve from noble intentions of capturing the crew and slowly trying to weed out the problem, until after round after round you crack and decide to kill them all and let the admins sort them out.

Putting my rant aside. Revolution, at least for Security, does not feel like a stress reliever but as a stressor.
High Impact Dolphin
Byond Username: High Impact Dolphin

Post by High Impact Dolphin » #441347

BeeSting12 wrote:You guys are chumbises.
the plural is chumbi you FCUK
wesoda25 wrote:Generally speaking, when I start tiding in an intrusive manner, I do it knowing I’m 100% valid (or at least its my mentality). That way, if I get killed as a grey I’m rarely frustrated, which is why I can switch between grey and redtide so easily.
if every tider had this mentality this issue would be solved by slaughter (good) but unfortunately players seem to feel they have a right to bust into top-clearance and steal a locker in the hopes cap is new enough to not take the spare at round start. i hate tiding with a burning passion but if it at all seemed like they accepted responsibility for their shit id be a lot less concerned about it since an easy crit or 400 gulag solves the problem for multiple rounds
CosmicScientist wrote:And why is rev a turnoff for anyone but the detective?
rev is a turnoff for everyone that starts with an implant because for them its always the same 2 fucking rounds
1) revs are confirmed 4 minutes in after the rd and cmo are ganked easily
2) all heads camp out in brig, occasionally moving with a mob of officers to get implants from cargo
3) sec just hangs out in brig waiting for chumbi to wander into sec's hallway, upon which they are cuffed and implanted
4) repeat step 3 until 80% of the crew is implanted and armed or dead
5) spark a manhunt for the last camping headrev that lasts like 15 minutes
OR
1) revs aren't confirmed for whatever reason, or heads didn't bother hiding in sec
2) 70% of the crew are revs within 12 minutes and arm themselves with trash in maint and whatever they can steal from sec
3) heads die because sec either is understaffed or dead
4) ce jetpacks around the zlevel for 20 minutes before being slaughtered
shit game mode that's only fun for the antags, akin to tedious factory work for those trying to stop them
Last edited by High Impact Dolphin on Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Xeroxemnas
Byond Username: Xeroxemnas

Post by Xeroxemnas » #441360

I hate having to turn into Hitler every time I play sec but you're literally given no choice since greyscum are the biggest sociopaths this side of the internet. Being a greynigger should immediately make you valid, I believe that would undoubtedly curb the faggotry and make security actually fun to play.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #441390

I need to play assistant more often and just run harmless if slightly shady small-scale construction autism so I can ahelp sec going SD

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Ispiria
Byond Username: Ispiria

Post by Ispiria » #441533

Farquaar wrote:
Cobby wrote:Come on Sybil instead
This but unironically. We have a lower pop and as a result, it's harder for tiders to hide their identities so they're often outed much more quickly. Being singled out means the entire crew will be on the lookout for them, and since most of us are just trying to go about our shift, we'll be happy to robust someone who's known to be shitting with others trying to do the same.

It's pretty rare to see a Sybil round without at least one or two sec because they tend to know they'll have support from the general crew if things start getting hairy for them. Oh and also, lower pop = never rev rounds. Something to consider!
Steelpoint
Github User

Post by Steelpoint » #441545

Nonetheless I still believe that removing Revolution from the rotation would be a net positive for Security.

Although I doubt anything will ever make Security a somewhat more popular role.
Ayy Lemoh

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #441546

Steelpoint wrote:Nonetheless I still believe that removing Revolution from the rotation would be a net positive for Security.

Although I doubt anything will ever make Security a somewhat more popular role.
While it would make the game more boring or defeat the purpose, removal of greytide would make it more popular.

Not a good idea but technically it would make it somewhat more popular.