[MoonTruther]Ban appeal

Appeals which have been closed.
MoonTruther

[MoonTruther]Ban appeal

Post by MoonTruther » #442422

Byond account and character name: MoonTruther (and idk)
Banning admin: darkgenerallord
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Joining the sever.
Ban reason and length: Permanently banned - Extremely blatant lying in ahelps about trying to disarm a bomb but actually throwing it at a crowd, your history is very poor as well. You are not wanted here.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2018-04-17 22:51:25 (EST)
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil):
Your side of the story: I don't remember what happened, but as my ban notice says, i'm very sorry for any lies i have told.
Why you think you should be unbanned: i believe that in the 5 months or i believe i have grown as a player, and a community member. I've been mentoring on hippie station for about a month now, and i've even thought about becoming an admin there. I don't remember what exactly got me banned, other than my ban note. Though i believe i am ready for another chance.
Last edited by MoonTruther on Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Toronto88
Byond Username: Booboobug

Re: [MoonTruther]Ban appeal

Post by Toronto88 » #442423

as Hippie admin I can confirm this guy has been a positive presence on our server.
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Re: [MoonTruther]Ban appeal

Post by Nervere » #442869

I've taken over a look of your history and it's quite bad. Nearly every single day that you connected to our servers, you managed to get yourself either a note or a ban.
There was even a single day in March, the 8th, where you managed to get 2 notes and 2 bans. Even though this history is bad, I would consider looking beyond it because of the time that has passed.
I conferred with several other servers to address your history - including HippieStation - and none had any particular good things to say about your recent behavior.
That doesn't make me very optimistic about the sort of behavior that we would see from you here.
This appeal is denied.