Five Nights at Freddy's

Talk about video games here
dezzmont
Byond Username: Dezzmont

Re: Five Nights at Freddy's

Post by dezzmont » #43859

Bottom post of the previous page:

Ricotez wrote:It was very cleverly set up to lead you to believe that the game is a sequel, but if you pay attention there is no direct evidence that the old animatronics come from the first game's location.

In fact, the newspaper article you see after Night 6 explains that, while the new animatronics were scrapped, the company decided to hold onto the old animatronics and see if they could restart their business on a smaller scale. Then there's also the matter of your check being dated 1987, the year of the "Bite of 87", and heavy implications that that bite takes place during FNaF2. Not to mention the murders taking place.

It also explains why Phone Guy is still alive in the second game; in the phone call of Night 6 he explains to you that he will take the night shift after you. Phone Guy was the night guard after the player in FNaF2 and before the player in FNaF1.

In the end, the animatronics were shitty from the start. But the murders drove them completely insane.
The death minigames implies that they lost it because they couldn't save the kids and stuffing someone into a suit is their idea of "giving life" to someone.

Which means the suits seem to be sentient.
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #43945

Remie Richards wrote:
Maccus wrote:It's not a prequel you retard. All the animatronics from the first game are worn down more than they were in the first game, it's literally referred to as a re-opening
There's a 3rd location, Fredbear's. all the links to the first game imply that Bonnie, Freddy and Chica and foxy all come from the first game's location, they don't, they come from Fredbear's.
And the re-opening is the rebranding of Fredbear's by Fazbear entertainment as "Freddy Fazbear's pizza" Fazbear entertainment made all the "Toy" versions of the animatronics, with the originals being from Fredbear's.

also
Maccus wrote:you retard.
Nice ad hominem.
Ad hominem implies i only relied on the insult and didn't say anything else. I see that I'm wrong after Dezzmont's post though.

P.S. ad hominem this dick
Spoiler:
Kavaloosh

Post by Kavaloosh » #43957

hey that's my line
Confront them with annihilation, and they will then survive; plunge them into a deadly situation, and they will then live. When people fall into danger, they are then able to strive for victory.
Maccus

Post by Maccus » #43962

we can share it then
Spoiler:
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #43972

XSI wrote:Guess who modded the first FNAF?

If you guessed "The bronies", then you've already lost so much faith in humanity that this won't hurt any more.
If not, click here
Spoiler:
Because bronies have to push there way into ANYTHING furry related. Even if its a creepy as fuck game...
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Donk Honk
Byond Username: LindsaysAwhore

Post by Donk Honk » #43995

CENTRAL COMMAND
Hey Crew, guess who just rennovated one of their entertainment satellites! Turns out NT use to have a surprisingly popular line of space restaurants. We need a crew to head up to try and renovate one of our old franchises, Mr. Deempizza's Pizza Extravaganza.
Extra pay to any Clowns or Mimes who volunteer!
Spoiler:
[img]http://i1214.shit image host.com/albums/cc495/LindsaysAhugeWhore/PunPun_zps2db0b110.jpg[/img] The last image captured on security camera's of a clown in the Mr. Deempisi outfit
Maccus

Post by Maccus » #44027

Isn't that from Manhunt?
Spoiler:
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #44029

Maccus wrote: Ad hominem implies i only relied on the insult and didn't say anything else. I see that I'm wrong after Dezzmont's post though.

P.S. ad hominem this dick
It implies you said nothing else? I'm unaware of that, and didn't mean to just discard everything you said, I was just pointing out the fallacy you used, since it's never good to use a fallacy in an argument.
If it really does imply that, then sorry.
私は完璧
dezzmont
Byond Username: Dezzmont

Post by dezzmont » #44036

Just want to note any personal attack unrelated to the discussion at hand is an Ad Hominem. It doesn't matter if you don't just attack the person, it is still an Ad Hominem, and still a fallacy to use as a point in an argument.

Most fallacies are actually not possible without being couched in larger argument.
Donk Honk
Byond Username: LindsaysAwhore

Post by Donk Honk » #44041

Maccus wrote:Isn't that from Manhunt?
Yes. Yes it is.

Give that pun pun costume a vest and I guarantee this will be the first thing to come to mind.

honk honk
Maccus

Post by Maccus » #44042

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem

""Ad hominem attacks can take the form of overtly attacking somebody, or more subtly casting doubt on their character or personal attributes as a way to discredit their argument. The result of an ad hom attack can be to undermine someone's case without actually having to engage it."

I was not trying to discredit his argument by calling him a retard. I was calling him a retard as well as engaging his argument. I wasn't even using it as a point, casually dropping "retard" at the end of a sentence is not making a point. Ad hominem is using insults TO discredit someone's arguments, not insulting them itself. We could all benefit a little by knowing what we're talking about before we post, I think.
Spoiler:
Kraso
Byond Username: S0ldi3rKr4s0
Github Username: Kraseo

Post by Kraso » #44074

Maccus wrote:https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem

""Ad hominem attacks can take the form of overtly attacking somebody, or more subtly casting doubt on their character or personal attributes as a way to discredit their argument. The result of an ad hom attack can be to undermine someone's case without actually having to engage it."

I was not trying to discredit his argument by calling him a retard. I was calling him a retard as well as engaging his argument. I wasn't even using it as a point, casually dropping "retard" at the end of a sentence is not making a point. Ad hominem is using insults TO discredit someone's arguments, not insulting them itself. We could all benefit a little by knowing what we're talking about before we post, I think.
stop
Spacemanspark
Byond Username: Spacemanspark

Post by Spacemanspark » #44093

What the fuck did this thread turn into.
:^)
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #44114

An argument about fallacies, apparently.

Also you forgot another important fallacy, the fallacy fallacy. Dismissing someone's entire statement based on a single fallacy is a fallacy in itself.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Maccus

Post by Maccus » #44116

hey gurl, wanna see my fallacy
Spoiler:
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #44134

this thread is worse than
Garrus

Post by Garrus » #44142

Is your fallacy phallusy?
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #44177

nsos wrote:this thread is worse than
YOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #44278

Seriously, stop this shit.

(trying)back on topic.

I'd like to see a 5 nights at Freddies style round, just to see if It'll even work. Maybe it would on badger.
Only the security staff spawn on station at the start of round and there bolted in. Station lights are broken in places and ALL other players are either spacebear's, monkey's or some other kinda mob.

All sec have one mission task, survive.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #44279

One person who has to micromanage the APC, turning lights, equipment (camera console) and environment (airlocks) on and off while trying to preserve the battery life.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Spacemanspark
Byond Username: Spacemanspark

Post by Spacemanspark » #44311

Spawn in some practice laser guns renamed to Laser Gun, so the crew will feel a small bit of security until one of them empties the gun into a mob and still dies.
:^)
Septavius

Post by Septavius » #44324

hippie station had a freddy fazbear pizzaria attached to escape. they also reskinned some borgs and made them run around killing people.
Brotemis
Byond Username: Brotemis

Post by Brotemis » #44476

Nothing like playing five nights at freddies 2 on my phone with the roomate in the room. All you hear is me yelling

"NO, FUCK YOU FREDDY. NO NO. NO. FUCK OFF FREDDY. FUCK OFF BONNIE. FUCK. WIND UP WIND UP. FUCKING FOXY GET OUT OF THE HALL. NO. NO.

NO. NO. FUCK OFF CHICA FREDDY WAS RIGHT BEYOND YOU. GOD DAMN IT FREDDY LEAVE MY OFFICE. MUST WIND BOX.

AHHHHHJHHHHHH. FUCK YOU BONNIE"

And so ended night 2