Appeals which have been closed.
Usawa

[KEVINZ000] no byond key - Appealing my ban

Post by Usawa » #442650

Banning admin: KEVINZ000
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Everything
Ban reason and length: Permanent
Spoiler:
Time ban was placed (including time zone): One year ago, see timestamp in reason

Your side of the story: I was banned for one reason or another, the ban reason doesn't state exactly what I did just that I was saying "my brother did it" whether you believe me or not doesn't matter but I use to live with my brother who I made the mistake of introducing to ss13. What's past is past, I now live 3000 miles away from him and it's been a year since I originally appealed my ban. I just want my IP and computer unbanned so I can play again.

Why you think you should be unbanned: A year has passed, I've been punished. I'm not angry about being banned or if it was "unfair", what's fact is I have not played for a year. I'm not creating this thread to argue "my side" I accept any punishment given to me. If you already want to smash the reply button and submit "NO" I won't be angry. I'm asking for a second chance and nothing more. Surely we can come to an agreement? I'm willing to accept any form of an agreement that would allow me to play again. Thanks for reading.
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Re: [KEVINZ000] no byond key - Appealing my ban

Post by kevinz000 » #442928

what's your byond key I don't even remember this ban
kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #442929

also you've ban evaded multiple times how do you plead (jayz420maskoff)
Usawa

Post by Usawa » #442931

I have nothing to say, I'm currently banned and I accept that. I'm quoting my OP: I've been punished for my crimes and I resent them. I've been banned for an entire year and I would like a second chance.

edit: as for my key, I want to start fresh on a new key.
kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #442945

Yeah uh, if you appealed this earlier it might have stood a chance if you didn't ban evade on more or less 5 other ckeys.
What servers have you been playing on since? And are there any that are willing to have their admins vouch that you've changed? Ban evasion isn't taken lightly, especially when you do it multiple times.
Usawa

Post by Usawa » #442948

I'll appeal again in 2019
somerandomguy
Byond Username: Astatineguy12

Post by somerandomguy » #443016

kevinz000 wrote:Yeah uh, if you appealed this earlier it might have stood a chance if you didn't ban evade on more or less 5 other ckeys.
What servers have you been playing on since? And are there any that are willing to have their admins vouch that you've changed? Ban evasion isn't taken lightly, especially when you do it multiple times.
https://forums.hippiestation.com/viewto ... f=41&t=727
https://www.yogstation.net/index.php?do ... 420maskoff
from /vg/ on july 14th just this year (verify on http://ss13.moe/index.php/bans if you like, you can see the date by hovering over the ckey):

yikes
kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #443093

yeah okay no considering all that
Denied and don't bother trying to wait it out. Come with a positive vouch from a populated or at least slightly populated server.