[Night_311] Banned for metagaming

Post by Dfom1 » #443156

Hello I got banned for metagaming and ok...ish RP
Admin name: Nabski
player name: I don't remember

Byond account: Night_311
Banning admin: Nabski

Ban type (What are you banned from?): server ban
Ban reason and length: Banned by host Reason: You, or another user of this computer or connection (Night 311) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: As a non antag, metagammed with another player (cr33per) RPing as jocks beating up (killing) nerds (5+) and shoving them into lockers. One of the lockers was then spaced . This ban ( BanID # 35904 ) was applied by Nabski on 2018-09-17 02:16:48 during round ID 94001, The ban is for 500000 minutes and expires on 2019-08-30 07:36:48 (server time)

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2018-09-17 02:16:48

Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Bagil

Your side of the story: Me and my friend were roleplaying as Jocks (Bullies) we were trying to beat up people and shove them into lockers. This got a bit out of hand, but we maintained our roles until the end. In this version, you can't knock out people and/or they won't collapse from pain, we were beating them into crit using FISTS on most of the targets. we had one maybe two successful attempts where we knocked a nerd on the floor (without putting him into crit) then locked and welded the locker, we fucked our RP there because we spaced him, a better idea would be to leave him in dorms. after some time we got Teleported to NT prison and got questioned by admin named Nabski.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I played for quite some time 2 years if compressing, this account was made it 2018 because forgot my login name, I mostly played on animus station
and Colonial Marines (DMCA). I'm a good player, and it's not easy to tilt me, I do a good job on these jobs: chemist, engineer, quartermaster slave, sec warden HOS and command roles captain and HOP.
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Re: [Night_311] Banned for metagaming

Post by Nabski » #443163

The RP was shit, you were just going around beating up and killing random people.

You were also clearly metacomming.

This is denied, come back when your year long ban is done.
Dfom1

Post by Dfom1 » #443695

Nabski wrote:The RP was shit, you were just going around beating up and killing random people.

You were also clearly metacomming.

This is denied, come back when your year long ban is done.
I'm not denying that I was metagaming, I forgot to mention that.
I really enjoy playing this game, can my ban at least get reduced?
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #445053

Unlocked so it doesn't accidentally get moved.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
subject217
Github User
Byond Username: Subject217
Github Username: subject217

Post by subject217 » #446482

I'm marking this as resolved because it has sat here for 12 days (with the current rule being ban appeals resolved within a week) and all the headmins have decided they would not like to comment on it.