>post approval for calling an admin on banning someone who didnt break a rule

General SS13 Chat
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

>post approval for calling an admin on banning someone who didnt break a rule

Post by iamgoofball » #445415

Weird fucking coincidence after I trash your shitty newmin for being a shitstain who rules with an iron fist. So weird.

What are you gonna do? Try to rule zero me again, you cowards? You can't handle actually debating me in public because you know I'm right, so you try to silence me instead. Go back to jerking off in your circle and learn from the last five times you've tried to silence a player.
Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Re: >post approval for calling an admin on banning someone who didnt break a rule

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #445419

God, everything is turning into a trashfire.
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Re: >post approval for calling an admin on banning someone who didnt break a rule

Post by Deitus » #445422

As much as I don’t like goof nabski’s actions and the mental gymnastics they and other admins are pulling to try and cover for it do little to prove his tinfoilposting wrong tbh
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #445423

Deitus wrote:As much as I don’t like goof nabski’s actions and the mental gymnastics they and other admins are pulling to try and cover for it do little to prove his tinfoilposting wrong tbh
i really don't like that my tinfoil garbage gets proved right so often
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #445427

inb4 goof ends up on general post approval

like holy fuck I don't know who I want to win this, the shit coder or the shit admins
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #445431

DemonFiren wrote:inb4 goof ends up on general post approval

like holy fuck I don't know who I want to win this, the shit coder or the shit admins
I cant take this to admin complaints because not ingame lol, so there's nowhere else to take this complaint.
Lazengann
Byond Username: Lazengann

Post by Lazengann » #445433

robustin didn't violate a rule but you did with your peanuttery
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #445437

Maybe just stop being a little bitch all the time
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #445447

man stands on soapbox to decry being unable to soapbox
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #445449

oranges wrote:man stands on soapbox to decry being unable to soapbox
I'VE BEEN SILENCED, declares man atop platform with megaphone to all who will hear him
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #445452

Double posting but post approval is not an outright ban, and on-topic posts that are within the rules will still be let through
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #445453

Goofball is like alex jones except less coherent
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #445461

Goofball is not a good boy but he does not deserve this he is not a paprika why do we do this to him
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #445466

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Maybe just stop being a little bitch all the time
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Ispiria
Byond Username: Ispiria

Post by Ispiria » #445467

Hi! I'm the one who initially complained about the obvious soapboxing going on in FNR, and then raised enough of a stink about it that the thread being used as a platform for complaining about the admin conspiracy was eventually cleaned up.

I want to make it clear that there was no personal motive here for the removal of the posts in the complaint thread, and that goof being put on post approval had nothing to do with any kind of personal vendetta.

goof was using a complaint thread, one of the already most restrictive areas of fnr, to vent his opinions about the admin being complained about. In general discussion this would have been fine, but if we allow people to chime in with their opinions regarding admins in an official complaint, the initial issue being complained about quickly becomes muddied and makes an objective judgement about the specific incident much harder to reach for those responsible for doing so. goof has a history of doing this, which is likely why he was put on approval for it.

Incidentally, I didn't even necessarily disagree with the things goof was saying, and fully believed there was some merit to his points - but a complaint thread isn't the place to share them. We have feedback threads and GD for that.

tl;dr: what oranges said but more verbosely
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #445472

Ispiria wrote:Hi! I'm the one who initially complained about the obvious soapboxing going on in FNR, and then raised enough of a stink about it that the thread being used as a platform for complaining about the admin conspiracy was eventually cleaned up.

I want to make it clear that there was no personal motive here for the removal of the posts in the complaint thread, and that goof being put on post approval had nothing to do with any kind of personal vendetta.

goof was using a complaint thread, one of the already most restrictive areas of fnr, to vent his opinions about the admin being complained about. In general discussion this would have been fine, but if we allow people to chime in with their opinions regarding admins in an official complaint, the initial issue being complained about quickly becomes muddied and makes an objective judgement about the specific incident much harder to reach for those responsible for doing so. goof has a history of doing this, which is likely why he was put on approval for it.

Incidentally, I didn't even necessarily disagree with the things goof was saying, and fully believed there was some merit to his points - but a complaint thread isn't the place to share them. We have feedback threads and GD for that.

tl;dr: what oranges said but more verbosely
What are you doing!
It's one liners and vague insults only in this thread.
Ispiria
Byond Username: Ispiria

Post by Ispiria » #445474

Nabski wrote: What are you doing!
It's one liners and vague insults only in this thread.
I included a one liner at the end! ;C
But the OP seemed serious and deserves a serious reply, if all you do is troll someone you don't get to complain when they get angry and retaliate.

also more like badski gottem
Ayy Lemoh

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #445491

Ispiria wrote:But the OP seemed serious and deserves a serious reply, if all you do is troll someone you don't get to complain when they get angry and retaliate.
Smart lad.

De-escalation works better than trying to thrust the knife in further.
ishortjr33
Byond Username: Ishotjr8

Post by ishortjr33 » #445526

If you're going to put iamgoofball on whatever kind of screening this is answer this for everyone,

Is what he is saying wrong? Is he factually, demonstrably wrong about what he's said? I noticed he got a pee-pee smack when posting in the KangTut BA thread as well.
Is what he's saying incorrect?
Arianya
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Arianya

Post by Arianya » #445527

Funny how many other critics of """the dictatorship""" walk free in FNR while ye goof is unable to play even within the pretty simple rules of FNR :thonk:

I look forward to goof not even trying to make posts and instead just posting in the hut about whatevers going on in FNR.
Frequently playing as Aria Bollet on Bagil & Scary Terry

Source of avatar is here: https://i.imgur.com/hEkADo6.jpg
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #445532

name one other critic of the dictatorships
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #445533

oranges wrote:name one other critic of the dictatorships
sup
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #445536

hahah no
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #445541

oranges wrote:name one other critic of the dictatorships
gotta agree with oranges here
Lazengann

Post by Lazengann » #445544

tonto
Ayy Lemoh

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #445546

Lazengann wrote:tonto
Tonto seems more like he's defending himself, even if ALL of us agreed that he's in the wrong, imo.
Karp
Byond Username: Ambassador Magikarp

Post by Karp » #445547

Ayy Lemoh wrote:
Tonto seems more like he's defending himself, even if ALL of us agreed that he's in the wrong, imo.
tonto was in the right though
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #445548

oranges wrote:hahah no
I am a man of the people
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Ayy Lemoh

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #445560

Karp wrote:
Ayy Lemoh wrote:
tonto was in the right though
Name policy is dumb however I just said 'even if he was wrong' so that it's still seen as him defending himself if someone reads that and goes 'but tonto is bad guy'

I'm not saying I think he's wrong.
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #445561

tonto only has to critique when he's banned or being banned/harassed by administrators, by that logic everyone who posts a ban appeal is a critic of the administration
Lazengann

Post by Lazengann » #445569

he's the best at it though
iksyp
Byond Username: Iksyp

Post by iksyp » #445591

my post got removed for calling nabski babski so obviously we need a full rework on FNR rules here
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #445610

iksyp wrote:my post got removed for calling nabski babski so obviously we need a full rework on FNR rules here
that was a hate crime and you know it
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #445618

iksyp wrote:my post got removed for calling nabski babski so obviously we need a full rework on FNR rules here
adminbus is OUT OF CONTROL
Statbus! | Admin Feedback
OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #445619

*dabski

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #445628

Crag is right, as always
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #445635

MrStonedOne wrote:
Crag is right, as always
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #445646

ishortjr33 wrote:If you're going to put iamgoofball on whatever kind of screening this is answer this for everyone,

Is what he is saying wrong? Is he factually, demonstrably wrong about what he's said? I noticed he got a pee-pee smack when posting in the KangTut BA thread as well.
you dont get put on post approval for "being wrong" you get put on post approval in FNR for ignoring the fairly simple rules of the FNR boards lol
Spoiler:
ishortjr33
Byond Username: Ishotjr8

Post by ishortjr33 » #445658

PKPenguin321 wrote:
ishortjr33 wrote:If you're going to put iamgoofball on whatever kind of screening this is answer this for everyone,

you dont get put on post approval for "being wrong" you get put on post approval in FNR for ignoring the fairly simple rules of the FNR boards lol
That makes sense but I thought the thread in questions rules got changed to allow posting? You know what I obviously don't understand any of this fully so I'll just chill.
somerandomguy
Byond Username: Astatineguy12

Post by somerandomguy » #445662

ishortjr33 wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:

That makes sense but I thought the thread in questions rules got changed to allow posting? You know what I obviously don't understand any of this fully so I'll just chill.
t. guy who hasn't read the board rules
you need to bring up a rule or precedent or logs
Karp
Byond Username: Ambassador Magikarp

Post by Karp » #445675

[youtube]bFtcLJVN8yg[/youtube]
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #446310

MrStonedOne wrote:
Crag is right, as always
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #446343

Which admin/person thinks Nabski did not take it overboard? Are we reading the same thread?
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Post by CitrusGender » #446389

ITT: People argue who is more against the ```oppressive /tg/ dictatorship``` in online retro game community headed by bald stoner.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #446491

shut up redditmin

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #446499

i know how to get you off of post approval
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #446529

this isn't the ntr hut
Xeroxemnas
Byond Username: Xeroxemnas

Post by Xeroxemnas » #446533

Everywhere is the ntr hut for goof, why do you think he's on post approval.
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #446574

I just press yes to all post approvals so sure
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #446720

iamgoofball wrote:a player.
funniest part of this post well done op
Limey wrote:its too late.