[Imsxz] Digresskew - Disobeying xenobio orders

Appeals which have been closed.
Digresskew

[Imsxz] Digresskew - Disobeying xenobio orders

Post by Digresskew » #451099

Byond account and character name: Digresskew, at the time, if I remember correctly, a queen bee.
Banning admin: Imsxz
Ban type: PAI ban, ghost roles
Ban reason and length: Disobeying the orders of a scientist after being summoned as a slime monster, permaban
Time ban was placed: 2018-08-20 02:16:03, CDT
Server you were playing when banned: I am unsure, but I believe Bagil.
Your side of the story: I was deliberately ignoring orders, thus there is no excuse to be made here. I had drug a spider and a sentience potion out for a random assistant to use, meanwhile the Scientist who had summoned me asked me to not do so when I was summoned. According to Imsxz, They had also ordered me to stop while I was doing it but I was not aware of that.
Why you think you should be unbanned: The ban was considered temporary with an appeal suggested within it, and I believe that I have spent enough time away from ghost roles that I would prefer to not do anything similar again. I am sorry for what I did at the time and hope that is forgivable.
imsxz
Byond Username: Imsxz

Re: [Imsxz] Digresskew - Disobeying xenobio orders

Post by imsxz » #451101

Hello, thanks for the appeal! It's been a while, and the case in question wasn't particularly major or anything, so I feel confident in trusting that you are ready to be more responsible in future ghost roles. I'll lift when I'm available.

please subscribe to me on youtube
terranaut wrote:i saw this video before it was posted here
you too can be cool like me if you just subscribe to imsxz youtube channel :shades:
Arianya wrote:no, not the snails, shut up imsxz
Nervore wrote:I am going to will you out of existence, Imsxz.
One day, you will just cease to exist.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: [Imsxz] Digresskew - Disobeying xenobio orders

Post by oranges » #451379

lifted