Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

catbeest removal poll is done, results when

Post by iamgoofball » #452676

Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Re: catbeest removal poll is done, results when

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #452689

iamgoofball wrote:https://atlantaned.space/statbus/poll.php?id=204 doesnt work rn
MSO is busy and we're waiting for him to do a thing
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Post by Jordie0608 » #452695

Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #452700

I would filter it myself but some admins think I'm biased so I'm just waiting for mso to do it
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #452840

I wonder how many of those who voted "trade ethereals for felinids" knew that oranges said he would've added ethereals anyway even if "do not remove felinids" won, but who am I to question headmins who apparently approved this wording as fair and clear
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #452852

Grazyn wrote:I wonder how many of those who voted "trade ethereals for felinids" knew that oranges said he would've added ethereals anyway even if "do not remove felinids" won, but who am I to question headmins who apparently approved this wording as fair and clear
This is not what oranges ever said, and he repeated this as not being true in discord many times. The person pushing this stuff, "a felinid is okay too" or whatever was lying out of his ass.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #452931

Grazyn wrote:I wonder how many of those who voted "trade ethereals for felinids" knew that oranges said he would've added ethereals anyway even if "do not remove felinids" won, but who am I to question headmins who apparently approved this wording as fair and clear
they were probbably confused because of his furious tirade that people who were claiming that ethereals would be added even if cats stayed were "outright lying to influence the vote"
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
subject217
Github User
Byond Username: Subject217
Github Username: subject217

Post by subject217 » #452933

for what it's worth he's explicitly, repeatedly said multiple times that he wouldn't do this
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Post by Nervere » #453044

This isn't an admin decision, it's up to when MSO applies the filter to the results found here: https://atlantaned.space/statbus/poll.php?id=204.
Locked pending a post from MSO, could be a while, he has been pretty busy lately.