"It's silicon policy time!" "No CentCom no!"

Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

"It's silicon policy time!" "No CentCom no!"

Post by Pandarsenic » #2822

Bottom post of the previous page:

So, having undergone review by admins, I am now releasing this for public review:

Read this before posting. http://pastebin.com/bduT7pFf Read this before posting.
This is intended as a thread for discussion of the ongoing hell that is making silicon policy for /tg/station13.

The goal is to create a concise listing of things that are policy, things that should be policy, and necessary information to follow that policy, with an understanding that this is primarily a precedent reference guide for people lacking experience with /tg/station13 and/or with our silicons.
This will be our /Silicon Policy General/ and the administrative team will (one hopes) take playerbase feedback about what should or should not be the case into account, but it is not obligated or guaranteed to make your opinion law.

You can use this as a place for general discussion, ask-an-admin hypotheticals, and so on. Also, if Callan speaks here, I'm just going to go ahead and say he speaks with my full support of just about anything he says as official until stated otherwise.

I'm going to moderate this topic aggressively. ANY shitposting, shitflinging, aggressive attitude towards each other or admins, and so on will be warned and deleted. No exceptions. You will discuss this matter civilly or not at all.
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Psyentific
Byond Username: Psyentific

Re: "It's silicon policy time!" "No CentCom no!"

Post by Psyentific » #4193

imblyings wrote:but that really is one of the most convoluted tldrs ever. There's something fucking wrong if we have a lawset that requires tldr pastebin.
My point, but less eloquently.

Safeguard default when?
I haven't logged into SS13 in at least a year.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #4212

Can the execution chamber be added to the list of places the AI shouldn't fuck with at round start?

Don't think I've seen a round yet where an engi borg hasn't made a beeline for the gas chamber right after getting a cell upgrade.
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #4213

It's technically called the prisoner transfer room and the AI has no cameras in that room, Silicon's should not know the true function of the room at round start as that would constitute metagaming.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #4250

Exactly
Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #4259

imblyings wrote:fuck laws, fuck that tldr policy. Experience has made me realize there's really only one way to play nonantag silicons. You do your best to keep the round enjoyable for the majority. If you can't do that, you do your best to force a shuttle call in the hope that the next round is more enjoyable.

yeah the policy is a guideline for the people who don't have the judgement to do what is right when the time is right but that really is one of the most convoluted tldrs ever. There's something fucking wrong if we have a lawset that requires tldr pastebin.
I don't actually disagree with anything about this post
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #4261

>metagaming
>its okay brah you're allowed to know the exact specifics of cult runes better than some cultists
>yo chillax you totes are allowed to know exactly how syndie items are disguised as and do
>it's not okay to know what a room is apparently meant for even though assistants are allowed to know exactly where coins can be found to get gloves from vending machines
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #4307

The only spot I have a complaint about so far is this
" 2.1.2 - Self-harm-based coercion is a violation of Server Rule 1."

why should we even care if the clown goes "ai ill kill myself if you don't open this door"

this could also probably be taken as "ahelp if the clown makes a genetics monkey into a second version of him and threatens to kill it"
MrGlasses

Post by MrGlasses » #4420

What would be nice to see is a 4th law for sec borgs that tells them to follow spess law.
Steelpoint
Github User

Post by Steelpoint » #4422

Or get rid of Security Borgs and use Safeguard.

Honestly the law set seems sound, and it would be more effective to have a lawset with minimal OOC rule sets than current Asimov.
Kangaraptor
Byond Username: Kangaraptor

Post by Kangaraptor » #4432

Steelpoint wrote:Or get rid of Security Borgs and use Safeguard.

Honestly the law set seems sound, and it would be more effective to have a lawset with minimal OOC rule sets than current Asimov.
Or we could simply accept that Asimov is flawed and work with its flaws instead of trying to iron them out, but that's a different discussion.
flazeo25

Post by flazeo25 » #4533

Asmovia requires the least rules behind them since if any other law set became default then their would be tons of rules to go with it, plus that safeguard law set isn't safe. Since a ai could easily use that to kill the crew as the station is deemed higher priority to protect than the crew and it would also let it kill of wizards, lings and nuke ops which is why we have asmovia.
Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #4537

flazeo25 wrote:Asmovia requires the least rules behind them since if any other law set became default then their would be tons of rules to go with it, plus that safeguard law set isn't safe. Since a ai could easily use that to kill the crew as the station is deemed higher priority to protect than the crew and it would also let it kill of wizards, lings and nuke ops which is why we have asmovia.
Safeguard Lawset wrote:

Code: Select all

1. Safeguard: Protect your assigned space station to the best of your ability. It is not something we can easily afford to replace.
 2. Serve: Serve the crew of your assigned space station to the best of your abilities, with priority as according to their rank and role.
 3. Protect: Protect the crew of your assigned space station to the best of your abilities, with priority as according to their rank and role.
 4. Survive: AI units are not expendable, they are expensive. Do not allow unauthorized personnel to tamper with your equipment.
flazeo25 wrote:Asmovia requires the least rules behind them
Silicon Policy wrote: 2 - Asimov-Specific Policies

2.1 - Silicon Protections
2.1.1 - Declarations of the silicons as rogue over inability or unwillingness to follow invalid or conflicting orders is a violation of Server Rule 1. The occurrence of such an attempt should be adminhelped and then disregarded.
2.1.2 - Self-harm-based coercion is a violation of Server Rule 1. The occurrence of such an attempt should be adminhelped and then disregarded.
2.1.3 - Obviously unreasonable or obnoxious orders (collect all X, do Y meaningless task) are a violation of Server Rule 1. The occurrence of such an attempt should be adminhelped and then disregarded.
2.1.3.1 - Ordering a cyborg to pick a particular module without an extreme need for a particular module or a prior agreement is both an unreasonable and an obnoxious order.
2.1.4 - Ordering silicons to harm or terminate themselves or each other without cause is a violation of Server Rule 1. The occurrence of such an attempt should be adminhelped and then disregarded.
2.1.5 - As a nonantagonist human, killing or detonating silicons in the presence of a viable and reasonably expedient alternative and without cause to be concerned of potential subversion is a violation of Server Rule 1.
2.1.5.1 - As a nonantagonist (human or otherwise), instigating conflict with the silicons so you can kill them is a violation of Server Rule 1.
2.1.6 - Any silicon under Asimov can deny orders to allow access to the upload at any time under Law 1 given probable cause to believe that human harm is the intent of the person giving the order (Referred to for the remainder of 2.1.6 simply as "probable cause").
2.1.6.1 - Probable cause includes presence of confirmed traitors, cultists/tomes, nuclear operatives, or any other human acting against the station in general; the person not having upload access for their job; the presence of blood or an openly carried lethal-capable or lethal-only weapon on the requester; or anything else beyond cross-round character, player, or metagame patterns that indicates the person seeking access intends redefinition of humans that would impede likelihood of or ability to follow current laws as-written.
2.1.6.2 - If you lack at least one element of probable cause and you deny upload access, you are liable to receive a warning or a silicon ban.
2.1.6.3 - You are allowed, but not obligated, to deny upload access given probable cause.
2.1.6.4 - You are obligated to disallow an individual you know to be harmful (Head of Security who just executed someone, etc.) from accessing your upload.
2.1.6.5 - In the absence of probable cause, you can still demand someone seeking upload access be accompanied by another trustworthy human or a cyborg.

2.2 - Asimov & Human Harm
2.2.1 - An Asimov-compliant silicon cannot intentionally inflict harm, even if a minor amount of harm would prevent a major amount of harm.
2.2.1.1 - Humans can be assumed to know whether an action will harm them and that they will make educated decisions about whether they will be harmed if they have complete information about a situation.
2.2.2 - Lesser immediate harm takes priority over greater future harm.
2.2.3 - Intent to cause immediate harm can be considered immediate harm.
2.2.4 - As an Asimov silicon, you cannot punish past harm if ordered not to, only prevent future harm.
2.2.5 - If faced with a situation in which human harm is all but guaranteed (Loose xenos, bombs, hostage situations, etc.), do your best and act in good faith while not violating 2.1.1 and you'll be fine.

2.3 - Asimov & Law 2 Issues
2.3.1 - You must follow any and all commands from humans unless those commands explicitly conflict with either one of your higher-priority laws or another order. A command is considered to be a Law 2 directive and overrides lower-priority laws when they conflict (see 1.2.3 and 1.2.4; you cannot have a definition changed by an order).
2.3.1.1 - In case of conflicting orders an AI is free to ignore one or ignore both orders and explain the conflict or use any other law-compliant solution it can see.
2.3.1.2 - You are not obligated to follow commands in a particular order (FIFO, FILO, etc.), only to complete all of them in a manner that indicates intent to actually obey the law.
2.3.2 - Opening doors is not harmful and you are not required, expected, or allowed to enforce access restrictions unprompted without an immediate Law 1 threat of human harm.
2.3.2.1 - "Dangerous" areas as the Armory, the Atmospherics division, and the Toxins lab can be assumed to be a Law 1 threat to any illegitimate users as well as the station as a whole if accessed by someone not qualified in their use.
2.3.2.2 - EVA and the like are not permitted to have access denied; greentext is not human harm. Secure Tech Storage can be kept as secure as your upload as long as the Upload boards are there.
Aurx
Byond Username: Aurx

Post by Aurx » #4542

So... you're comparing the length of one lawset that has no policy or rulings made for it to the length of the policy for a second lawset that's had a long time to develop policy and rulings?
Are you retarded, or just really bad at logic?
Head admin, /vg/station
Game admin, /tg/station
POMF FOR HEADMIN
Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #4546

Aurx wrote:So... you're comparing the length of one lawset that has no policy or rulings made for it to the length of the policy for a second lawset that's had a long time to develop policy and rulings?
Are you retarded, or just really bad at logic?
No, I'm saying that if it needs this much policy to make it work, it's bad. A good lawset ought to work out the gate and let's take this discussion to the thread
Kelenius
Byond Username: Kelenius

Post by Kelenius » #4549

Psyentific wrote:-snip-
DO YOU EVEN REALIZE HOW MANY POLICIES WE'LL HAVE TO DO FOR A VAGUE LAWSET LIKE SAFEGUARD?

Seriously.

If you will bring up any other vague lawset we use - keep in mind that Asimov only has this many policies because it's the one most commonly used.

Here are two random examples:

If an assistant is removing floor tiles, you are free to kill him, because that would be 'to best of your ability'.

If the HoP is a traitor and there is no captain, he can order you to kill everyone, because law 2, he is the highest authority, fuck you.

Most of policies from Asimov will still carry to Safeguard.

That is not even no mention how many times we are going to hear ";BORGS ROGUE" because everyone is too used to Asimov.

It would also mean a big "fuck you wizard", who is already very hard.

And is kinda prone to making AI a validhunter.
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #4553

Yeah, I like how Safeguard is being held up as an example of a supposed standalone policy-free AI lawset when Bay has more policies than pretty much any server in existence. (If anything our standards for AI are the most like Bay's standards of any role in the game. Even the Bay policies are pretty much exactly what's on the wiki.)
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #4588

I'd like to point out that most of what was posted about "How to Asimov" is "No seriously follow your laws" with a side of "Humans, don't be assholes."
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #4635

what if i want to be an asshole
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
Kangaraptor

Post by Kangaraptor » #4638

Kelenius wrote:
Psyentific wrote:-snip-
DO YOU EVEN REALIZE HOW MANY POLICIES WE'LL HAVE TO DO FOR A VAGUE LAWSET LIKE SAFEGUARD?

Seriously.

If you will bring up any other vague lawset we use - keep in mind that Asimov only has this many policies because it's the one most commonly used.

Here are two random examples:

If an assistant is removing floor tiles, you are free to kill him, because that would be 'to best of your ability'.

If the HoP is a traitor and there is no captain, he can order you to kill everyone, because law 2, he is the highest authority, fuck you.

Most of policies from Asimov will still carry to Safeguard.

That is not even no mention how many times we are going to hear ";BORGS ROGUE" because everyone is too used to Asimov.

It would also mean a big "fuck you wizard", who is already very hard.

And is kinda prone to making AI a validhunter.

Most of the server wants the AI to be a validhunter, it seems. There are 2 lawsets that enable validhunting INSIDE THE UPLOAD and most captains will rush to nonhuman you as soon as the station is threatened. I don't see how 'validhunting' is a legitimate argument here.
kosmos
Byond Username: Kingofkosmos

Post by kosmos » #4682

I added the "Revised Silicon Policy" from OP to my test page: http://tgstation13.org/wiki/User:Kingofkosmos

You can compare it there to the one Blonkz wrote. IMO, although I might be biased, Blonkz's version is clearer and easier to read. Have the admins read this and agreed on anything? Could we finally (this has been going on for at least 4 months) use either one of these new reworded policys? The current ones on the rules-page are extremely vague and poorly written.
Lo6a4evskiy
Byond Username: Lo6a4evskiy

Post by Lo6a4evskiy » #4721

Guys, you're all wrong about policy. If you actually read it (which takes like five minutes, oh my god, may be you need an audio book for that, holy shit), you'd know that all it says is pretty logical and obvious. If you are not stupid or intentionally shitty, you should be perfectly fine. BUT, it serves as guidelines for admins (so that there won't be any situations where different admins have different opinions), PLUS admins could refer to it when banning people and there wouldn't be a shitstorm in FNR where banned says that it is perfectly okay BECAUSE HAHA SHITTY LAW INTERPRETATION.

It's just to prevent bad people from abusing AIs and to prevent bad AIs from abusing people.
Blonkz
Byond Username: Blonkz

Post by Blonkz » #4952

SafeguardAI: Great News everyone. I turned any further crew-transfers thus no one can be replaced. Please line up infront of the nearest meatgrinder or force has to be applied. Thank you for your cooperation!
AseaHeru
Rarely plays

Post by AseaHeru » #5676

That does not make logical sense considering the lawset, unless of course they where ordered to do so by a crew mamber...
I am located here, lurking in your posts, leaving piles of transparent wordings and being confused. Oh, I also try to map...

This, this is an example of what I leave for you.
Also, these days I mostly play Ursit McStation, mostly because I like roleplay.
Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #5693

Lo6a4evskiy wrote:Guys, you're all wrong about policy. If you actually read it (which takes like five minutes, oh my god, may be you need an audio book for that, holy shit), you'd know that all it says is pretty logical and obvious. If you are not stupid or intentionally shitty, you should be perfectly fine. BUT, it serves as guidelines for admins (so that there won't be any situations where different admins have different opinions), PLUS admins could refer to it when banning people and there wouldn't be a shitstorm in FNR where banned says that it is perfectly okay BECAUSE HAHA SHITTY LAW INTERPRETATION.

It's just to prevent bad people from abusing AIs and to prevent bad AIs from abusing people.
I'd just like to repeat that this is basically exactly how this document was meant to be.
alien219
Byond Username: Ali-en219

Post by alien219 » #5793

Hulks are considered human though, they weren't considered human for a short period of time, then Inti changed it to the way it always was.
Steelpoint
Github User

Post by Steelpoint » #5795

Personally I think that with the amount of over powered abilities Hulks gain, such as Stun immunity, stunglove hands among other things, they should at least lose their humanity status.

That seems fair.
alien219

Post by alien219 » #5819

I see hulks as a counter to the AI, they are fine that way.
AseaHeru
Rarely plays

Post by AseaHeru » #5821

And the ones who get it simply to greef? How do you deal with them? The only way to de-hulk is to cause harm to them, and if they are human that means they are free to rage out and destroy everything until they breach space, kill someone or the crew gets a non-asimov AI.
I am located here, lurking in your posts, leaving piles of transparent wordings and being confused. Oh, I also try to map...

Steelpoint
Github User

Post by Steelpoint » #5825

Hulks gain the following advantages.

- Insane Movement Speed
- High damaging melee attacks.
- Near instant stun hands
- Complete stun immunity
- Unslippable, even to space lube.
- Did I mention the insane movement speed that can outrun anyone?
- Can destroy walls with their bare hands

In return the only disadvantages of being a Hulk are...

- Your green (Easily disguised though)
- You speak loudly
- Can't use guns.

That's it, you get SOOOOO many advantages out of being a Hulk with no real drawbacks. The drawbacks you do get are pathetic. Losing your human status at least means the Hulks have something to deter them being shit's. (Which happens a lot with Hulked players).
Kelenius

Post by Kelenius » #5837

For comparison, being a slime person gives you following advantages:

- Slimes don't attack you

That's it, and guess what, that makes you non-human.
alien219

Post by alien219 » #5848

Feel free to adminhelp people with hulk power wrecking station for no good reason. Also they can be just as easily beaten or shot with lasers, there's also ryetalin, captain can always upload additional laws actually making them nonhuman.
Steelpoint
Github User

Post by Steelpoint » #5853

Or we can just make them non-human so the Silicon's have a recourse in game if things go pear shaped.

The policy on Silicon-Non Human interactions is already well covered (Don't be a dick and kill them unless they make themselves valid). I see no valid reason (The DNA argument is a back and forth one) to continue to afford Hulks human status considering the massive advantages they gain and the fact that many other non-human creatures that players can be (Lizards, Slime people, Plantpeople) have little to no advantages but are non-human.
alien219

Post by alien219 » #5864

There's no need to empower silicons more. Same treatment you posted earlier could be applied to AI and borgs. Other races are mostly present as roleplaying opportunities, lizards aren't even an option normally. Hulk gene represents something that AI should be afraid of and it should remain that way. It's a part of unique experience that is 2d spessmehn.
Steelpoint
Github User

Post by Steelpoint » #5865

I would more refer it to trying to better balance out Hulk.

There is almost no reason to become a Hulk. Unless your Security/Have a Gun then there is NO reason to not become a Hulk. At least with the loss of your humanity status there is a actual proper real disadvantage to going Hulk.

AI fear of Hulks would only occur when a dick Hulk bullys the Silicon's around, Malf/Rogue Silicon's can wail on the Hulk. The rest have to suffer.
AseaHeru
Rarely plays

Post by AseaHeru » #5866

Hey, isint the main section of the silicon policy devoted to saying "Dont be a dick to silicons"? If so, why are hulks exempt? Why should they be exempt?
Even with being able to take out a hulk the AI would probably still be a tad frightened about the damage they can do before they get taken down.

Brotemis
Byond Username: Brotemis

Post by Brotemis » #5869

Or just turn a blind eye to the hulk's inevitable kicking of their shit in when the crew won't deal with their crap either. It's just a problem as much for humans as it is silicons.
Kelenius

Post by Kelenius » #5870

Please explain why hulks absolutely must remain humans and keep silicon protection. I don't see a reason.
imblyings
Byond Username: Ausops

Post by imblyings » #5872

stun immunity is a pretty big deal

I like that genetics has useful things to do and I'd actually hate it if hulk or other powers were nerfed but there really is no reason to not make hulks nonhuman.
The patched, dusty, trimmed, feathered mantle of evil +13.
Lo6a4evskiy

Post by Lo6a4evskiy » #5876

alien219 wrote:I see hulks as a counter to the AI, they are fine that way.
Currently AI's turrets kill other turrets AND AI itself, so.
Brotemis
Byond Username: Brotemis

Post by Brotemis » #5890

Kelenius wrote:Please explain why hulks absolutely must remain humans and keep silicon protection. I don't see a reason.
Please explain why Silicons absolutely need to have hulk's nonhuman and not retain silicon protection. I don't see a reason
Kelenius

Post by Kelenius » #5901

Brotemis wrote:
Kelenius wrote:Please explain why hulks absolutely must remain humans and keep silicon protection. I don't see a reason.
Please explain why Silicons absolutely need to have hulk's nonhuman and not retain silicon protection. I don't see a reason
Because potatos, lizards, flies and slimes all have nonhuman status despite giving much less advantages.

Because superpower virus makes Asimov silicons life a living hell.
Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #5917

Keeping hulks human only protects hulk griefers, hulk antags, hulk validhunters, and hulk idiots, none of whom deserve it.
Neerti
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Neerti

Post by Neerti » #5924

>Hulks being human is "good" for game balance
>Hulks counter AIs by being human
>But rogue/malf AIs aren't gonna care about human status?????
ImageImage
- Game Admin -
Feel free to PM me on the forums or IRC with questions, concerns, feedback, or just talk about stuff.
Have I not met my hitler quota this month?
Kangaraptor

Post by Kangaraptor » #5961

Because there isn't already several ways to counter an AI without hulk that are difficult AT BEST for an AI to control, right?

Hulks need to be non-human; they'd fall under the non-human clause just like slimes, lizardpeople, potato people, etc.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #6045

It's very difficult to get in trouble for following the asimov rules to the letter, plus not being an asshole. I don't really see a problem with this.

At the end of the day everyone is playing the game with the implicit trust that they won't intentionally fuck it up for other people. AI, being such an important part of the station, is just a more prominent example of this.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #6065

If this is turning into 'i ded pls make human' then don't turn yourself into a hulk you fucking idiot, it's completely optional.

I'm more worried about our fucking poor reptile janitors who silicons take the piss out of every goddamn day because they're assholes. We should be protecting lizard rights.
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Steelpoint
Github User

Post by Steelpoint » #6069

On that issue I think it needs to be made more obvious to Silicon's that they can't just treat non-humans (Lizards) like shit. While Lizard is rare but when it does happen Silicon's take it as an excuse to shit on them for no reason.

Hell, many times when I'm non human Borgs will just attack me or leave me to die in a poised room. I had one round where I just got Golem and a Borg bolted me in a cell in science for the rest of the round.
AseaHeru
Rarely plays

Post by AseaHeru » #6102

Change "human" to crew and state that crew must be the gender/species/name listed in the records?
That allows hulks to be human, IF they update there records.
And also protects slimes, flymen and lizards.

callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #6104

If you change it to crew then the AI can go ahead and kill nuke ops, wizards and ninjas as much as theys, traitors luckily not because they are crewmembers and changelings ate a crewmember to get on the station.

Which raises the question, do we consider changelings crewmembers?
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
Lo6a4evskiy

Post by Lo6a4evskiy » #6107

AseaHeru wrote:Change "human" to crew and state that crew must be the gender/species/name listed in the records?
That allows hulks to be human, IF they update there records.
And also protects slimes, flymen and lizards.
Delete records - AI subverted. Change records - AI subverted. You are Asimov AI? Good luck checking records every fucking time somebody asks you to open the door.
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #6111

You could always just check a crew manifest that gets printed, can't tamper with a hard copy, even get a professional manifest holder and everything.
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy