MY FIRST BAN

General SS13 Chat
MAGiC

MY FIRST BAN

Post by MAGiC » #45420

Just been banned from TG for the first time. But I don't complain: I totally deserved that for giving a holy beating to a chaplain as the Lawyer (Sorry, Chaplain Nikolas!)

But I didn't make this thread to whine about it, but to ask: When and How was your first ban? And why?
Durkel
Byond Username: Durkel

Re: MY FIRST BAN

Post by Durkel » #45432

Grats on the ban bro! Try aiming for a perma next.
Sierra Welbe says, "Tim Ebow fucking threw soap everywhere near the HoP office, like I mean 20 fucking goddamn bars AND I CAN'T STOP SLIPPING"
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #45447

ERP without someones consent and see what happens
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #45455

MAGiC wrote:Just been banned from TG for the first time. But I don't complain: I totally deserved that for giving a holy beating to a chaplain as the Lawyer (Sorry, Chaplain Nikolas!)

But I didn't make this thread to whine about it, but to ask: When and How was your first ban? And why?
First ban was for OOC in IC. It was kind of bullshit though. Second ban was for releasing the singularity as a nonantag while drunk and high on ambient (NEVER do this by the way. I still feel like a total dumb shit for even thinking of mixing the two). Other than that and getting bwoinked a couple of times I think I've got a clean record unless there are some notes I don't know of.
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Cipher3

Post by Cipher3 » #45463

I think my first ban was as HoP for organizing a para-Security force and seizing control of the station in an emergency situation when I judged nobody else was competent.

....It was still fun though.
Spoiler:
Nathanael Greene has made a woman of Bryce Pax!

Valerie Sinnet says, "Nathaniel Greene charged the brig with a fucking HONK."

[Common] Assists-the-Crew hisses, "Walker Quinn s-s-s-ss-stole the HoP's-s-s-ss-s door"

OOC: HotelBravoLima: I literally can't be removed from power.

I demand this ban be lifted right now. ~Bibliodewangus

Erin Wake whispers, "You should ready up on Badger and boink with me..."

"I think you guys are just tired of drinking hitler and now you want diet hitler.
I've got all that great hitler flavor but only half the hitler calories." - Anon3

You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that PR matters. ~MisterPerson

DEAD: Ichigo Momomiya says, "Coravin's just an ass."

Linus Johnson says, "Hey you know I got this game Skyrim last week"
Linus Johnson says, "I have a level 19 ranger and its so fun"
Weston Zadovsky says, "did he just"
Weston Zadovsky says, "fucking hell"

The emergency shuttle has been called. It will arrive in 10 minutes.
Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Fucking get out."
Coravin Vattes asks, "Please?"
Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Please get the fuck outta my lab."
Coravin Vattes exclaims, "Okay!"
[Common] Beryl Nyuphoran {RD} asks, "WHO GAVE CORAVIN ALL ACCESS?"

Lindsay Donk stammers, "L-Luc-ck w-was-s-s s-s-such-h a beaut-tifu p-p-p-pr-r-rom-m q-q-q-queen"

Ty Andrews curls up in a ball on the floor and purrs.

by oranges » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:15 pm
Get out bluespace, you've not been relevant since you lost the elections

That said, I think there are a shitton of degenerates here and I'd probably gas the lot of you if I had the chance. ~Loonikus

iteq

Post by iteq » #45465

my first ban was a weekban because elyina didn't like me :^)
Spoiler:
Aaron Laborde says, "YOU'RE TYPING LIKE YOU HAVE A BRISTH ACCENT BUT YOURE JUST A SAD VIRGIN"

OOC: TheBibleMelts: the only time i was repulsed by erp was when i saw lindsay donk and dawgas roleplaying out a piss-childplay fantasy

-- Administrator private message --
Admin PM from-Antonkr: You are a nigger lover.
Click on the administrator's name to reply.

OOC: Paprka: boy does talking shit get me horny
OOC: Sawrge: i am getting admin vote and iteq is getting player vote
(F) DEAD: Leo Bonhart says, "luck the only known tg player to trigger someones ptsd and cause a mental breakdown"
Word count of substantiative content of ban appeal: 87
Word count of shitpost copypasta: 195
OOC: Dannno: i fucking hate you stupid piece of shit iteq you fucking idiot one day im going to fucking ban you and you'll be gone for good faggot fuck you
Erbbu
Byond Username: Erbbu

Post by Erbbu » #45466

I got into an argument with an admin over something stupid around 1,5 years ago. He banned me for 15 minutes. We both later apologized to each other for our behavior. It's my only ban on record.
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #45476

Is this the new 'request your notes from admins' thread because I've been around too long to remember
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
AnonymousNow
Byond Username: AnonymousNow

Post by AnonymousNow » #45481

We can request our admin notes?

I think the only notes I have are about the robotics invader incident from a while back, and the fact that I'm crazy enough to want a jobban from atmospherics.
Hornygranny wrote:It's not your codebase. It's our codebase. You can imply soft power as much as you want, but you don't have it. Division between the server and project is absolute. I'm not interested in reading dezzmont platitudes for the billionth time and won't be checking back in this thread.

Spoiler:
~Simplified for the sake of Wyzack's delicate feelings~
Fuck anti-roleplay suggestions and fuck Bay.

Xenomorphs a shit.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #45508

Two years and no bans bb. Although my little brother got me IP banned for a day for pushing a clown out of the shuttle before it docked at centcomm. In his defense he was pretty new. Might have some notes, no idea.
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Intigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by Intigracy » #45518

Last edited by Intigracy on Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jacough

Post by Jacough » #45524

Intigracy wrote:My first time playing on goon I got banned for randomly toolboxing someone to death.

My first time playing here (I think this is my first one) I was banned because I filled a spray bottle with radium, sulph acid, and water and sprayed people with it, then claimed it was just the water (even though there was fucking green shit all over when I sprayed) because I thought the admin was stupid.
It might be the time I made someone a monkey as a geneticist because they said they were cold, with my excuse being that having fur makes them not cold.
Goon was my first server and I got away with so much shit it's not even funny. Of course this was back when there were almost never any admins online so it was pretty easy. First time I played security I made my character look like hitler and even named him Adolf Hitler. I ended up getting dunked after being unbelievable shitcurity. I drank all the space mountain dew I could find which gave my character really bad diarehia so I spent a good portion of the round shitting all over the station. On top of that I didn't know how batons worked so I spent a while accidentally stunning myself before just turning it off and beating people until I either knocked them out or knocked them into crit, cuffed them, and then threw them in the brig. I assumed you could recover from crit on your own so needless to say, there were a couple of corpses piled up in the cells. After spending the round losing batons, beating people, and shitting myself someone finally decided to take advantage of the fact that I wasn't wearing a helmet and bash my face in with a fire extinguisher. When I was confronted in dead chat about it I apologized for being shit and promised to stay away from the security role until I actually learned how to play.

tl;dr I was literally Hitler running around shitting himself uncontrollably while trying to bash suspects' faces in with a baton.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #45525

My first ban was from muskets for fake IC in OOC.

I don't even remember what I said.

My first "real" ban was from Quarxink (I think?) for setting up a bunch of murdermules then hiding in a locker and using my PDA to direct the fleet all over the station randomly. I was a non-antag. I had no idea just how effective it was until I came out of the locker and saw the halls covered in bloody tire tracks and dead bodies everywhere. I had ordered more so I think there were like 6 of them total? They all had names like "DEATH RACE", "CHRISTINE", "MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE", etc.

While he was pm'ing me I got ran over.

I wish more traitor cargo folks did that. It was fucking hilarious to see how badly it fucked up the station and how little anyone could do about it. You have to chase the thing down (not a good idea) with a screwdriver and try to open it and disable it while it careens around the station crushing everyone in its path. With run speed what it is now it's not going to be any easier. I'd imagine you can maybe EMP/Ion rifle them, or maybe just fill them with lasers to get them to stop? Get a borg or the AI to do it?

It's seriously easy as fuck once they're hacked you just hide, pull open your PDA, and keep going down the list telling them to drive from one drop-off point to the other. Don't let them stop, just keep them screeching around the station and everyone else keeping out of the hallways.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Jacough

Post by Jacough » #45529

An0n3 wrote: I wish more traitor cargo folks did that. It was fucking hilarious to see how badly it fucked up the station and how little anyone could do about it. You have to chase the thing down (not a good idea) with a screwdriver and try to open it and disable it while it careens around the station crushing everyone in its path. With run speed what it is now it's not going to be any easier. I'd imagine you can maybe EMP/Ion rifle them, or maybe just fill them with lasers to get them to stop? Get a borg or the AI to do it?

It's seriously easy as fuck once they're hacked you just hide, pull open your PDA, and keep going down the list telling them to drive from one drop-off point to the other. Don't let them stop, just keep them screeching around the station and everyone else keeping out of the hallways.
A week or so ago I was playing as a doctor and was dragging a guy in crit to the medbay. As I was about to enter the east wing of the station a hacked mulebot ran over him and finished him off. It was tragic and hilarious at the same time.
Antonkr
Byond Username: Antonkr

Post by Antonkr » #45530

I only had one ban for fake ic in ooc, but I got a warning when I executed a guy as a warden, which lead to the AI, being killed by the captain, by brotemis, which was fucking retarded.
No longer an admin by own free will. Feel free to add me on steam.
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #45537

afaik the only time ive been banned was for IC in OOC, once
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #45542

Jacough wrote:A week or so ago I was playing as a doctor and was dragging a guy in crit to the medbay. As I was about to enter the east wing of the station a hacked mulebot ran over him and finished him off. It was tragic and hilarious at the same time.

The sound effect that plays as it crunches over someone is so great.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #45547

ITPP and I would always try to pull payday-esque heists. One day we decided to kidnap someone and ask for ransom.

We managed to hold off security for 10 minute with stolen tasers and turned-off batons before an admin banned us for kidnapping and multiple murders.
Spoiler:
LA MAYONESA
Byond Username: LA MAYONESA

Post by LA MAYONESA » #45550

getting banned
Raven776
Byond Username: Raven776

Post by Raven776 » #45562

Jacough wrote:
An0n3 wrote: I wish more traitor cargo folks did that. It was fucking hilarious to see how badly it fucked up the station and how little anyone could do about it. You have to chase the thing down (not a good idea) with a screwdriver and try to open it and disable it while it careens around the station crushing everyone in its path. With run speed what it is now it's not going to be any easier. I'd imagine you can maybe EMP/Ion rifle them, or maybe just fill them with lasers to get them to stop? Get a borg or the AI to do it?

A week or so ago I was playing as a doctor and was dragging a guy in crit to the medbay. As I was about to enter the east wing of the station a hacked mulebot ran over him and finished him off. It was tragic and hilarious at the same time.
I think mulebots run people over if they're on the ground even when not hacked...

It's fun to lay down in front of them and get crunched and then yell 'cargo rogue!' over your radio...

While antag, of course.
kosmos
Byond Username: Kingofkosmos

Post by kosmos » #45574

My first and only ban was a 15 minute ban on Basil a year or so ago, I joined a long-ass round as a Security Officer, escape shuttle was already called, geneticist called me to get hulked, so I did and briefly after that the escape shuttle arrived!

I went into the shuttle to see that HoS was being beaten down by someone (I wasn't a regular at Basil so I didn't know any of these people), I try to save my boss and baton the guy, his friends pull him away from me before I can cuff him, so I baton them too. Now people are punching me all around and a BWOINK comes along, I miss it totally because I'm trying to survive this situation, and a huge wall-of-text of people punching me quickly pushed the adminpm off the screen... and suddenly I'm banned.

So apparently HoS was a major dick throughout the whole round to everyone, thus the fight in the escape shuttle was OK and I was the bad guy for "griffing on the shuttle" (this was what admin actually pm'ed me about, "why are you griffing in the shuttle?").

I appealed the ban immediately and the admin's only response was "there was about 8 people attacking you when you were banned" and the ban was lifted after 15 minutes. I don't remember the admin, and I don't care, I'm just happy these kinda things only happened once.
Comrade Leo
Byond Username: ComradeLeo

Post by Comrade Leo » #45584

I have been banned only once I think, for intentionally ending a round with a BoH singularity after the crew resisted multiple attempts by the admin to end the round via button pushing. I took my ban like a man, Pandersanic was the admin that banned me. Pretty sure it's the only time I've been banned, but my memory for such things isn't the greatest. I'm generally passive ingame so don't find myself in situations enough to go into ban worthy territory.
soulgamer
Byond Username: Soulgamergod

Post by soulgamer » #45589

My first ban was back on uterus station on TLE's server. I was a scientist back when you basically only made bombs. Nuke ops were invading the staiton. I decided to steal the nuke disk from the dead captain and run into science. I had the room barricaded and five max cap bombs hidden around. When four of the five remaining nuke ops showed up for the nuke I detonated the bombs. I survived because I was hiding in a locker (this was back when lockers were indestructible from most shit). I then took the disk and made it to the shuttle. Got banned because an assistant died because he was caught in the very edge of the bombs radius. It was one of the first bans for M.A.D. use of bombs.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #45591

IS there any way to find out our adminnotes? I am really curious if i have any
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #45614

I got a 15 minute ban once because I was making OOC-ish jokes in IC as AI. I did my best to be subtle with my humour but apparently the banning admin disagreed.

What stung me is that I didn't even get a warning or a request to tone it down. It was just, bam, 15 minute ban for me and the cyborg who joined me for "OOC in IC".

That's also still my only ban on record. I got a note for sending someone out of an airlock as chaplain once, because they kept stealing my book and pissing me off in numerous other ways, which I fully admit was shitty behaviour on my part and improper escalation. The only reason why I didn't get a ban for that is because I made sure their body was right outside of the airlock, where it could easily be recovered.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
whodaloo
Byond Username: Whodaloo

Post by whodaloo » #45708

My first ban was suicide bombing a bunch of cultists on the escape shuttle. They were drawing runes on board and I wanted that red text.
It honestly wasn't worth the three days.
i love public logs
Spoiler:
SAY: Kolt Saudwell/RedMcCloud : Beacuse
SAY: Kolt Saudwell/RedMcCloud : ((im banned))

SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : Hos
SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : Can i bang you]
SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : ]plras
SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : R; I WROTE THIS SOMG FOR YOU HOS

SAY: Bryce Pax/IcePacks : I THINK I WAS A LITTLE HASTY IN GIVING THE CREW ACCESS TO THE ARMORY

Lusty Xenomorph Maid begins to clean the telescopic baton with the soap...

[Common] Garrett Larson says, "How do i shot pod"

OOC: Zoey Webb/Firecage : WHodaloo, why are you so fucking aggressive against me
OOC: Engineer Donkin/Whodaloo : i have no idea what you're talking about chief
OOC: Zoey Webb/Firecage : Cuck sucking dick wanking piece of cock shit head
Intigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by Intigracy » #45711

Last edited by Intigracy on Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
whodaloo
Byond Username: Whodaloo

Post by whodaloo » #45716

Intigracy wrote:Suicide bombing the shuttle if it's full of cultists is allowed though, especially if they're drawing runes willynilly.

;(
Even if that was true, which I'm pretty sure it isn't, it was only three days without even a perma attached to it, so I considered it more than fair for ruining like half a dozen cultists' rounds.
i love public logs
Spoiler:
SAY: Kolt Saudwell/RedMcCloud : Beacuse
SAY: Kolt Saudwell/RedMcCloud : ((im banned))

SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : Hos
SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : Can i bang you]
SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : ]plras
SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : R; I WROTE THIS SOMG FOR YOU HOS

SAY: Bryce Pax/IcePacks : I THINK I WAS A LITTLE HASTY IN GIVING THE CREW ACCESS TO THE ARMORY

Lusty Xenomorph Maid begins to clean the telescopic baton with the soap...

[Common] Garrett Larson says, "How do i shot pod"

OOC: Zoey Webb/Firecage : WHodaloo, why are you so fucking aggressive against me
OOC: Engineer Donkin/Whodaloo : i have no idea what you're talking about chief
OOC: Zoey Webb/Firecage : Cuck sucking dick wanking piece of cock shit head
Intigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by Intigracy » #45728

Last edited by Intigracy on Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #45771

My first ban was for Fake OOC in IC from scaredofshadows

iirc I said

OOC :g absorbing the ban
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #45809

oranges wrote:My first ban was for Fake OOC in IC from scaredofshadows

iirc I said

OOC :g absorbing the ban
AHhahahhahah! That's a ban report to pin on your wall.

Not been banned on /TG/ but:

After playing TG for awhile I went over to bay, assuming all servers were played pretty much similarly (a mix of RP and game).
During a rev round I was made a rev and promptly started beating the shit out of a mech with a tool box trying to cause havok. Got bwoink and jobbanned from whatever I was playing (I think it was a Doc?).
I think I'm also sec jobbanned for throwing someone in a cell with very little evidence, I can't really remember. Never went back to be honest.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
ExplosiveCrate
Byond Username: ExplosiveCrate

Post by ExplosiveCrate » #45810

My first ban was a 15 minute ban for admitting to piracy on D2K5.

First (only?) ban on /tg/ was an entirely justified cargo jobban for killing someone trying to fix a rogue AI.
i dont even know what the context for my signature was
Scott
Github User
Byond Username: Xxnoob
Github Username: xxalpha

Post by Scott » #45854

I was ban baited, in my opinion. Axed Miku Frost to death.
Desucake
Byond Username: Desucake

Post by Desucake » #45890

Scott wrote:I was ban baited, in my opinion. Axed Miku Frost to death.
Honestly don't remember that..
Scott
Github User
Byond Username: Xxnoob
Github Username: xxalpha

Post by Scott » #45995

Not like you know my IC name back then (I don't know either), or my IC name now. I only remember it because it was my first ban.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays

Post by Timbrewolf » #46104

Comrade Leo wrote:I have been banned only once I think, for intentionally ending a round with a BoH singularity after the crew resisted multiple attempts by the admin to end the round via button pushing. I took my ban like a man, Pandersanic was the admin that banned me. Pretty sure it's the only time I've been banned, but my memory for such things isn't the greatest. I'm generally passive ingame so don't find myself in situations enough to go into ban worthy territory.
I remember this ban.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
mrpain
Byond Username: Mrpain666

Post by mrpain » #46105

Aurx banned me on /vg/ once when I was learning the game. I was on the escape shuttle and some guys who I thought were dangerous were trying to board, so I took a welder out of my bag and started welding doors shut so we could all leave without dying. Well, we were sitting in a plasma cloud, and at the time I had no idea welders started plasma fires, so when SUDDENLY FIRE occurred, I was quite surprised, and before I could react, BING BONG BANNU, day ban for shuttle grief.

And that's when I learned that plasma is highly combustible !I felt really bad and decided not to appeal. He probably thought I did it on purpose.

I've never been banned on /tg/station before, outside of an accidental IC in OOC when I was dead tired and used ooc instead of dead chat by mistake.
/vg/station Head Admin
FredNodoor
Byond Username: Anonwizard404

Post by FredNodoor » #46154

First ban was on my first day in, OOC in IC. Nothing big though
My only dream is a world without mimes
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #46193

OOC in IC, nothing special.

Although I have been warned my fair share of times.
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
Nexendia
Byond Username: Nexendia

Post by Nexendia » #46205

ocky spam was my first ban.. no idea what I spammed though..

my first "real" ban was for bolting escape shut as nontag during cultist :^) get rekt cultist scum
っぽい
Spoiler:
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #46302

Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
Spacemanspark
Byond Username: Spacemanspark

Post by Spacemanspark » #46310

My first ban was for having fun.
:^)
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #46311

none on this server

overall: changed my mime name to some retardedly long cyrillic word, broke my vow of silence and copy-pasted lines from transylvanian hunger until i got kicked

people just dont understand the value of the mimes dadaist humor
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #46312

i seriously have no idea how i haven't gotten banned on this server yet i play and am a shit a lot more than people think i do
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #46452

The only ban I've caught was years ago from Tsaricide for saying "IT'S FUCKING NUKE OPS" in OOC because I was frustrated at how clueless some people were.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Jacough

Post by Jacough » #46506

Ikarrus wrote:The only ban I've caught was years ago from Tsaricide for saying "IT'S FUCKING NUKE OPS" in OOC because I was frustrated at how clueless some people were.
I nearly did that once. Rev round, huge portion of the station was converted, and the surviving heads were fucking clueless and kept trying to call the shuttle
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #46509

Ikky gave me 15 minutes for loading up the shuttle with cleaner grenades on my first day. Only ban i've ever gotten.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Sometinyprick
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: STP

Post by Sometinyprick » #46702

First ban was two years ago for monkeying a dozen people
was weekbanned from the server and perm banned from medical

my worst ban was probably when I beat the virologist to death when he didn't pay for chems.

My dumbest ban is when I bombed the blob and got month-banned from science
I think I did this twice
I was pretty terrible
i play leo bonhart, feel free to grief me
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #46781

My first and only ban was three years ago by Rosen Ritter

Erro had just removed the public autolathe so cargo was constantly getting broken into by grey shits
I round start as QM
Make stun gloves, as everyone did back then.
Some greyshirt starts wordlessly screw drivering the window wall
I pop out and stun glove him and toss him out into the hallway
I go back into cargo.
A few minutes later assistant comes back
I pop back out and attempt to stunglove, locker weld him - but being an unrobust faggot he gets away.

This repeats another 4 times...
Called for security multiple times, naturally they didn't come

By the sixth time I'd had enough
I'd came from the cargo dock back to the front office to see the assistant had taken down the outer window and grill, and was working on the inner window.
So I go to the autolathe and make myself a circular saw.
Saw prints off and the assistant finally breaks through the window.

Stun glove, saw him to death. Toss the body back out into the hall way.

Get an admin-pm from RosenRitter asking why I killed him, I reply with "He kept trying to break in, he finally did so I killed him"
Barely any exchange after that.
Got a day ban and a job ban from cargo and QM

Was thing worse, because RosenRitter is such a terrible admin, the job ban stuck for three/four months because Rosen kept refusing to lift it, it only eventually got lifted when Dezzmont complained to the headmin's on my behalf.

I'd glad we don't see much of RosenShitter anymore, he was a top notch fagmin - although I think he might've gone off to /vg as ShiggyPiggy (both are shitty "I know best so I'll do what I believe instead of the established rules" admins)
AnonymousNow
Byond Username: AnonymousNow

Post by AnonymousNow » #46786

[quote="Malkevin"]the public autolathe[/quote]

;_;
Hornygranny wrote:It's not your codebase. It's our codebase. You can imply soft power as much as you want, but you don't have it. Division between the server and project is absolute. I'm not interested in reading dezzmont platitudes for the billionth time and won't be checking back in this thread.

Spoiler:
~Simplified for the sake of Wyzack's delicate feelings~
Fuck anti-roleplay suggestions and fuck Bay.

Xenomorphs a shit.