11/22/2018 Cabbagetoss Incident - Imsxz (? Confirm) We are all coming together to solve this problem

General SS13 Chat
Toronto88
Byond Username: Booboobug

11/22/2018 Cabbagetoss Incident - Imsxz (? Confirm) We are all coming together to solve this problem

Post by Toronto88 » #456000

It was at about 12:30 Mountain Standard Time - maybe someone can help to pull up the chatlogs? I have lost all of them as my game crashed. This was terrible to see happen, though. The captain was traipsing around hurling cabbages at people, they exploded and caused us to experience great uncomfort. We later found out the culprit was more than likely Imsxz and possibly his girlfriend was involved as well. She has been gloating about this whole fiasco for an hour since it happened and this is Imsxz spitting in all of our faces by proxy. At least it was not directly into our mouth.

Many people were hit by the cabbages. I was hit by the cabbage and then moved to a wall, shrouded in a noxious mist of fumes produced by the vegetable. It was then that I began turning into a fly and an android, back and forth, back and forth.. I died, repeatedly. When I thought my punishment was over, I came back to life and died again. I turned orange. My vision turned purple. I saw terrible monsters chasing me who would suddenly fade. I become 5 feet taller than I normally am, which shook me to my core. I am afraid of heights and this effect seemed designed specifically to torment me (why?). I became extremely drunk and was unable to speak. I vomited profusely and repeatedly, on my shirt and pants, and the smell inside the wall was terrible. It smelled like gefilte fish which had sat in the sun for 3 days (unlike me, I would never see the sun again thanks to the handywork of Imsxz and his girlfriend. They put me inside a wall and told me I could never leave.)

Others will tell you similar stories. The number of people who were lucky enough to avoid Imsxz's terror were scant, to say the least.

Luckily we have an admin team who is equipped to deal with these situations? Think again.

Here we see Imsxz GirlFriend taunting me after the fact, pretending to offer to help with investigation and then sending pictures of an anus rising. Once I had intimated that I intended to make these logs public, they immediately shifted from mocking me to begging me not to do this. They then proceeded to threaten me with legal action, informing me that it was illegal to record without consent in their locale. I have had to blank their name for this reason. If you would like to know more about this person, I am available to talk privately on the Chat Platform Discord, my username is #6603. Thanks.

My client closed before I could gather the logs from the round it happened, the physical evidence I have is scarce. Once others corroborate the story, and we are able to retrieve the logs, the whole picture will begin to show itself.

Here we see further mocking and intimidation from the admins, before an abrupt about-face upon realizing that they will be held accountable for what they did.

Strong possibility Imsxz or a crony logged onto alt here to damage control. I do not want to fling accusations left and right without justification, so I won't, but it's likely this was him. He had absolutely NO reason to log off when he did.

The logs of this round must be made public. When the good people of /tg/station see the extent of what went on here.. I say this with absolute certainty.. the anger that compelled me to write this post will be NOTHING compared to the justified and righteous fury that shall be unleashed by the players. You could have prevented this, Imsxz.
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Re: 11/22/2018 Cabbagetoss Incident - Imsxz (? Confirm) We are all coming together to solve this problem

Post by Shadowflame909 » #456001

1. I've so far seen 3 posts made against IMSXZ all by ban baiters. Who from 4chan did they anger? It just keeps going up

2. What did they do to OPS child?
► Show Spoiler
Rustledjimm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Re: 11/22/2018 Cabbagetoss Incident - Imsxz (? Confirm) We are all coming together to solve this problem

Post by Rustledjimm » #456003

there is no 22nd month silly
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes
Higashikata Josuke
Byond Username: Higashikata Josuke

Post by Higashikata Josuke » #456004

Where I live it's crime to share chat logs without explicit permission from both parties.
There's one problem with that.

oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #456005

lol who is this 2017 new player.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #456006

actually nevermind their avatar and posts say everything that needs to be said.
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #456009

Higashikata Josuke wrote:Where I live it's crime to share chat logs without explicit permission from both parties.
>>>not living in Oregon with One party consent
UltimateGamer21
Byond Username: Catnapearwigs

Post by UltimateGamer21 » #456041

iamgoofball wrote:
Higashikata Josuke wrote:Where I live it's crime to share chat logs without explicit permission from both parties.
>>>not living in Oregon with One party consent
That isn't how you greentext. It's only one >. Cheers.
Shezza
Byond Username: Wilchen

Post by Shezza » #456042

Shadowflame909 wrote:Who from 4chan did they anger?

holy fuck i knew shadowflame909 was special but this is too much

contrary to popular belief tg station administrators are public servants and are not required to give fuck about enforcing the law

go report tonto to the police or something lol
Last edited by Shezza on Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks for all the dopamine.

You (cough), you haven't won here. You and your mutie-bastard friends are gonna join me in a big ol' mushroom cloud sendoff. I just triggered the self-destruct. (Heh, heh; cough, cough,...) The work will go on. You didn't do nothing here, 'cept seal your own death warrants. Duty, (cough) honor... courage... Semper Fiiiii........
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #456046

the hut is that way
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Toronto88

Post by Toronto88 » #456051

Please stop posting off topic in my thread. Can anyone get the logs of this incident?
imsxz
Byond Username: Imsxz

Post by imsxz » #456053

@Higashikata Josuke thank you for defending me my cute anime girlfriend but i must come clean now before it's too late

Here are some logs I could gather: https://i.gyazo.com/b0d6513d3ebe47f7a34 ... 52d4f5.png

please subscribe to me on youtube
terranaut wrote:i saw this video before it was posted here
you too can be cool like me if you just subscribe to imsxz youtube channel :shades:
Arianya wrote:no, not the snails, shut up imsxz
Nervore wrote:I am going to will you out of existence, Imsxz.
One day, you will just cease to exist.
Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #456056

Shezza wrote:
Shadowflame909 wrote:Who from 4chan did they anger?

holy fuck i knew shadowflame909 was special but this is too much
/tg/ is a blue board. A BLUE ONE
► Show Spoiler
Higashikata Josuke

Post by Higashikata Josuke » #456070

imsxz wrote:@Higashikata Josuke thank you for defending me my cute anime girlfriend but i must come clean now before it's too late

Here are some logs I could gather: https://i.gyazo.com/b0d6513d3ebe47f7a34 ... 52d4f5.png

Any time, thank you for the logs onii-sama
obscolene
Byond Username: Obscolene

Post by obscolene » #456071

Are we just going to ignore the fact that this is butthole?
[center]sc#4622 | everybodygangstauntilnig.ga (UPDATED FREQUENTLY)[/center]
[03:46:59]EMOTE: The Dreamweaver/(Steve Leaf) : <b>Steve Leaf</b> starts jacking lizard dick. (129,128,2)
[03:47:33]SAY: Steve Leaf/The Dreamweaver : OH FUCK IM CHOAKING (129,128,2)
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #456160

actually what the absolute fuck is that headband lmao
John_Oxford
Github User
Byond Username: John Oxford
Github Username: JohnOxford

Post by John_Oxford » #456164

t. oxford was right about corruption and the establishment yet again

how many people have to suffer before you all wake up and make me a headmin so i can make shit like this not happen
Bill Rowe - Used for everything // SYS-OP - AI // SYS-USR - Cyborg
https://gyazo.com/07cbe7219ba24366c1f655ad6c56a524

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

TechnoAlchemist wrote:you where always right john, you where always right
>implying the admin conspiracy wasen't just confirmed by a admin.
see, i told you motherfuckers.
NikNakFlak wrote:this isn't a game you can't just post whenever you want
I don't even know what the fuck tg is.

UltimateGamer21
Byond Username: Catnapearwigs

Post by UltimateGamer21 » #456201

John_Oxford wrote:t. oxford was right about corruption and the establishment yet again

how many people have to suffer before you all wake up and make me a headmin so i can make shit like this not happen
Once you turn eighteen you can run like anyone else
bman
Github User
Byond Username: Basilman
Github Username: Militaires

Post by bman » #456341

Absolutely unacceptable cabbagetossing on the admin's part, this is a tragedy we must stop. I will personally ensure to carry out the demotion and personal execution of all individuals involved in this.
iksyp
Byond Username: Iksyp

Post by iksyp » #456353

not actually a jojo technically wrote:Where I live it's crime to share chat logs without explicit permission from both parties.
if you get mad over people sharing your dms over something inconsequential you should turn off your computer, go outside, and stand in the middle of a highway
somerandomguy
Byond Username: Astatineguy12

Post by somerandomguy » #456363

alright so you cant share them but what about tonto
Toronto88

Post by Toronto88 » #456372

Going to ask again as the moderators are conspicuously dodging my request that the logs of this round be released.

Mods, in order to get to the bottom of this we need to review the logs of this round. Please post a copy of the logs to this thread. Refusal to do further incriminates Imsxz.
imsxz

Post by imsxz » #456412

if you get the round ID the logs can be found easily because they're public and we'll finally solve the cabbage case and permanently ban imsxz should it prove to be true

you too can be cool like me if you just subscribe to imsxz youtube channel :shades:
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #456417

i was on the side of the admins until now this is a fucking travesty

release the logs FUCKRES
Limey wrote:its too late.
kevinz000
Byond Username: Kevinz000
Github Username: kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 » #456434

I'm confused..
Toronto88

Post by Toronto88 » #456435

imsxz wrote:if you get the round ID the logs can be found easily because they're public and we'll finally solve the cabbage case and permanently ban imsxz should it prove to be true
Imsxz, I really have to hand it to you, I've given you all the info you need to hand over the logs and yet here you are refusing to release them.

If you and your girlfriend did not do this, you'd simply say "My girlfriend and I had no hand in this". You did not say that. This means you did have a hand in it. In fact it was YOUR hand throwing those cabbages at people.

Don't try to play this game with me, I am playing with a full hand. Your hand is bunk! You put on an air of helpfulness in order to avoid providing answers to the real questions at hand (for example, why did you put those cabbages into your hands and then use them to hurt people with the cabbage???).
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #456440

oranges wrote:actually nevermind their avatar and posts say everything that needs to be said.
lmao your avatar is trash, kid.
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #456450

Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
imsxz

Post by imsxz » #456453

i am destroying the logs before the public views them

Toronto88

Post by Toronto88 » #456486

Cobby wrote:https://tgstation13.org/parsed-logs/

here are the logs
These logs only go to 2017, do you expect me to write 2018 logs by hand? Stop with the sleight of hand. Next person to post this kind of hogwash is getting a complaint posted, and then I will wash my hands of them.
Higashikata Josuke

Post by Higashikata Josuke » #456497

iksyp wrote: if you get mad over people sharing your dms over something inconsequential you should turn off your computer, go outside, and stand in the middle of a highway
i'm amazed at how many of you nerds took this shit seriously
Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #456498

imsxz wrote:if you get the round ID the logs can be found easily because they're public and we'll finally solve the cabbage case and permanently ban imsxz should it prove to be true
Yeah fugg imsexy. One time they killed a death squad with nothing but roundstart science gear

How did they do this.

H o w.

There's a conspiracy going on
► Show Spoiler
Ziiro
Byond Username: Ziiro
Github Username: Ziiro

Post by Ziiro » #456502

https://sb.atlantaned.space/rounds

Here you go champ, find your own logs.
Toronto88 wrote:We later found out the culprit was more than likely Imsxz and possibly his girlfriend was involved as well. She has been gloating about this whole fiasco for an hour since it happened and this is Imsxz spitting in all of our faces by proxy. At least it was not directly into our mouth.
is this pasta?
somerandomguy
Byond Username: Astatineguy12

Post by somerandomguy » #456683

Toronto88 wrote:Don't try to play this game with me, I am playing with a full hand. Your hand is bunk! You put on an air of helpfulness in order to avoid providing answers to the real questions at hand (for example, why did you put those cabbages into your hands and then use them to hurt people with the cabbage???).
they have a bunch of aces in their sleeves
Toronto88 wrote:

here are the logs
These logs only go to 2017, do you expect me to write 2018 logs by hand? Stop with the sleight of hand. Next person to post this kind of hogwash is getting a complaint posted, and then I will wash my hands of them.
t. cant read new log location (hint: it's in the server folder ("!NEW LOGS ARE IN THE DATA FOLDER"))
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #456698

BONERMASTER wrote:
oranges wrote:actually nevermind their avatar and posts say everything that needs to be said.
bitch you mad as fuck, this shit is some OC direct from community members.
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #456719

I have acquired the logs proving that imsxz was throwing the cabbages, it's truly disappointing that it took this long to find the truth so we can work with our friend toronto who was struck by this unacceptable admin abuse
https://sb.atlantaned.space/rounds/97451/logs
bman
Github User

Post by bman » #456721

Code: Select all

[2018-11-22 07:01:18.661] ATTACK: imsxz/(Lexia Black) has thrown the cabbage (Research Division (115, 109, 2))
[2018-11-22 07:01:30.557] ATTACK: imsxz/(Lexia Black) has threw and hit Higashikata Josuke/(Griff Griffith) with [cabbage] (NEWHP: 100)  (Central Primary Hallway (114, 113, 2))
[2018-11-22 07:02:16.760] ATTACK: imsxz/(Lexia Black) has thrown the cabbage (Bridge (100, 132, 2))
[2018-11-22 07:02:16.981] ATTACK: imsxz/(Lexia Black) has threw and hit Moeshop/(Jun Shura) with [cabbage] (NEWHP: 100)  (Bridge (100, 132, 2))
[2018-11-22 07:05:14.588] ATTACK: imsxz/(Lexia Black) has thrown the cabbage (Aft Primary Hallway (106, 110, 2))
[2018-11-22 07:05:14.734] ATTACK: imsxz/(Lexia Black) has threw and hit MixOfStuff/(Avalona Harrold) with [cabbage] (NEWHP: 100)  (Aft Primary Hallway (106, 110, 2))
[2018-11-22 07:05:26.226] ATTACK: imsxz/(Lexia Black) has thrown the cabbage (Aft Primary Hallway (106, 104, 2))
[2018-11-22 07:05:26.426] ATTACK: imsxz/(Lexia Black) has threw and hit Iroquoispliskin/(Iroquois Pliskin) with [cabbage] (NEWHP: 100)  (Aft Primary Hallway (106, 104, 2))
[2018-11-22 07:06:13.060] ATTACK: imsxz/(Lexia Black) has thrown the cabbage (Central Primary Hallway (127, 114, 2))
[2018-11-22 07:06:13.062] ATTACK: imsxz/(Lexia Black) has threw and hit Norrel/(Mark Clemmings) with [cabbage] (NEWHP: 100)  (Central Primary Hallway (127, 114, 2))
[2018-11-22 07:08:19.456] ATTACK: imsxz/(Lexia Black) has thrown the cabbage (Bar (134, 124, 2))
[2018-11-22 07:08:19.946] ATTACK: Moeshop/(Jun Shura) has slipped on the [floor] (LUBE) (Kitchen (136, 121, 2))
[2018-11-22 07:08:48.052] ATTACK: imsxz/(Lexia Black) has thrown the cabbage (Central Primary Hallway (126, 143, 2))
[2018-11-22 07:08:48.129] ATTACK: imsxz/(Lexia Black) has threw and hit Belchinganna/(Lady Ari) with [cabbage] (NEWHP: 100)  (Central Primary Hallway (126, 143, 2))
We will not rest until imsxz is reprimanded for their abuse.
imsxz

Post by imsxz » #456874

Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #456971

Toronto88 wrote:

here are the logs
I know you're trolling but the file tree literally says they're in the data folder and this makes me madder than it should.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #457315

oranges wrote:
BONERMASTER wrote:
oranges if i punch this into google is that going to turn into the weeb trash that i think it is from
Arianya
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Arianya

Post by Arianya » #457324

iamgoofball wrote:
oranges wrote:
BONERMASTER wrote:
oranges if i punch this into google is that going to turn into the weeb trash that i think it is from
You'll never see it coming.
Frequently playing as Aria Bollet on Bagil & Scary Terry

Source of avatar is here: https://i.imgur.com/hEkADo6.jpg
delaron
Byond Username: Delaron

Post by delaron » #461889

CosmicScientist wrote:I'm still waiting for the result of the google search.

Still waiting...
-------
I'm not smart enough to meme.
Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #461924

delaron wrote:Still waiting...
*Sips* Yep. Sum 41 was a good band.
► Show Spoiler