Admins disappeared my thread

General SS13 Chat
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Admins disappeared my thread

Post by iamgoofball » #456257

I'd make a complaint but lol they're threatening to ban me from official complaints. The thread doesn't even exist in deleted anymore.

Discuss this abuse.
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Re: Admins disappeared my thread

Post by Nabski » #456258

Go home goofball, you're drunk.

You also put your thread in the wrong place, and since it was a duplicate it got pruned.
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #456260

Nabski wrote:Go home goofball, you're drunk.

You also put your thread in the wrong place, and since it was a duplicate it got pruned.
Excuse me?

My thread was in the correct fucking place. You have no fucking right to do this.

Bandit's thread is an NTR hut thread made by an admin after mine. Are you fucking telling me THAT was considered the original? Holy shit, you lying SACK OF SHIT.
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #456262

Nabski wrote:Go home goofball, you're drunk.

Prove it's a duplicate you asshole. Fucking prove it.

Oh wait, you can't, this is you trying to poke and prod for a reaction. Guess what, you're a fucking asshole. There, you happy? You done jerking off over the fact I now have to shell out 20K a year to get a programming job because the last 6 years of my work now means nothing?
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #456264

You're obviously paying attention, have you finished jerking yet or are you going to continue harassing me and fucking with me until you're bored and have an excuse to fuck with me again?
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #456274

Sorry I did it I'll fix it in a few weeks
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #456276

Stickymayhem wrote:Sorry I did it I'll fix it in a few weeks
Stop shitposting, please. I've lost my 6 years of proof programming and all you enjoy doing is shitposting all over it? Fuck you, man.
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #456277

Goof is being shown no mercy at this trolling onslaught.

The admins are doing it to him

The players

Even the coders.

Will he survive and overcome?

Does he even want to at this rate?
► Show Spoiler
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #456279

Shadowflame909 wrote:Goof is being shown no mercy at this trolling onslaught.

The admins are doing it to him

The players

Even the coders.

Will he survive and overcome?

Does he even want to at this rate?
Can you please stop?
obscolene
Byond Username: Obscolene

Post by obscolene » #456293

goofball on suicide watch
[center]sc#4622 | everybodygangstauntilnig.ga (UPDATED FREQUENTLY)[/center]
[03:46:59]EMOTE: The Dreamweaver/(Steve Leaf) : <b>Steve Leaf</b> starts jacking lizard dick. (129,128,2)
[03:47:33]SAY: Steve Leaf/The Dreamweaver : OH FUCK IM CHOAKING (129,128,2)
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #456294

obscolene wrote:goofball on suicide watch
Oh, so it's okay for you to talk about suicide?
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #456295

just received this email

fucking coward
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #456296

oh it's pomf
fuck off pomf
obscolene

Post by obscolene » #456298

iamgoofball wrote:
yeah because there's a difference between saying the word suicide and telling someone to end their own life and if you can't even grasp that simple of concept you honestly shouldn't be coding for a high-level profession anyways
[03:46:59]EMOTE: The Dreamweaver/(Steve Leaf) : <b>Steve Leaf</b> starts jacking lizard dick. (129,128,2)
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #456299

obscolene wrote:
iamgoofball wrote:
yeah because there's a difference between saying the word suicide and telling someone to end their own life and if you can't even grasp that simple of concept you honestly shouldn't be coding for a high-level profession anyways
fair, but you're also implying I'm going to kill myself
Pomf123
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Pomf123

Post by Pomf123 » #456300

iamgoofball wrote:oh it's pomf
fuck off pomf
No
Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #456301

Pomf123 wrote:
fuck off pomf
No
Oh, shit it's Pomf. Rare forum sight collected. Now I just gotta wait till a few more /tg/ oldies appear and my lurke-dex will be complete.

Gotta sight them all.
► Show Spoiler
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #456303

Shadowflame909 wrote: Oh, shit it's Pomf. Rare forum sight collected. Now I just gotta wait till a few more /tg/ oldies appear and my lurke-dex will be complete.

Gotta sight them all.
>/tg/-oldies
>pomf
Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #456304

Goof I already collected you a long time ago. Did you get any known evolutions?
► Show Spoiler
Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Coconutwarrior97

Post by Coconutwarrior97 » #456305

Goofball, I understand youre upset and rightfully so. Getting 6 years of work taken from you is awful. However; I dont think posting in this kind of way is going to get you anywhere. My advice to you is to take a breather, and come back once you’ve had time to think it out. Being calm, kind, and open-minded has always reliably worked for me in resolving any issues I’ve dealt with. Take or reject my advice, its up to you. Also, I don’t beleive your thread being deleted was any form of abuse. Appeals belong in FNR afterall. Wish you the best of luck.
Karp
Byond Username: Ambassador Magikarp

Post by Karp » #456307

Pomf123 wrote:
fuck off pomf
No
based
Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #456308

Coconutwarrior97 wrote:Goofball, I understand youre upset and rightfully so. Getting 6 years of work taken from you is awful. However; I dont think posting in this kind of way is going to get you anywhere. My advice to you is to take a breather, and come back once you’ve had time to think it out. Being calm, kind, and open-minded has always reliably worked for me in resolving any issues I’ve dealt with. Take or reject my advice, its up to you. Also, I don’t beleive your thread being deleted was any form of abuse. Appeals belong in FNR afterall. Wish you the best of luck.
To add onto this, and hopefully lessen my reputation of being a shitposter who honestly might not be the sharpest tool in the shed. (Which I cannot quite deny) I shall quote one of my favorite Super Heros. "With great power comes great responsibility" ~ Spiderman. The reason I believe this quote applies here is that you had great power but lacked the responsibility to use it wisely. So to put it into superhero terms, instead of being Spiderman. You were his counter, his reflection of the things he shouldn't be.

You were his venom, his lizard, his doctor octopus, his green goblin, his Sandman. All these foes only add onto great power without the responsibility. Which is why they always lose.

If you're not quite getting what I mean. Let me try to place it into context. You can code, pretty well if I do say so myself. Yet with the powerful code and the powerful fanbase, you built up. You also built up a hate-base for all of the antics you pulled. You deemed yourself untouchable as you riled up the sharks. Swinging over them, laughing at them as you thought they'd never catch you.

Yet, whilst the suit was off. The mask was off goofball. The shark found a crack in your bravado. They kept digging at it until they let you dig a hole into your own demise.

Well, I guess this isn't that much of a Spiderman reference anymore but, to get back on track. Read a spiderman comic. They're really good. But take it from the villain's downfalls. You may be the smartest, you may be the strongest. You may have super regeneration. But everyone has flaws, and everyone has weaknesses. If you aren't reminding yourself of your flaws like spiderman and overcoming them every step of the way whilst still acknowledging them. You may not be a spiderman, but a venom.

Now to end this off. I'd like to remind you all how Spiderman lost his Uncle Ben. He was originally only into being Spiderman for the money. So he left a robber to get away. That robber ended up taking the life of his uncle, which made him realize that he shouldn't have been a superhero for the money. But for the greater good, and the responsibility he had gained from these powers.

So, Goof. Get up. Remember that it's not too late, to turn yourself from a supervillain. Into a Super-Hero.
► Show Spoiler
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #456321

goof its ovber you lsot to the click there is nothing yo8u can do
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #456323

iamgoofball wrote:
Stop shitposting, please. I've lost my 6 years of proof programming and all you enjoy doing is shitposting all over it? Fuck you, man.
If you had ever shown anyone in this community a shred of empathy or sympathy maybe people would show you some.

There's a downside to embracing the unlikeable internet asshole persona.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Kel
Byond Username: Jaraxxus

Post by Kel » #456325

sending good vibes
Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #456328

Stickymayhem wrote:
iamgoofball wrote:
If you had ever shown anyone in this community a shred of empathy or sympathy maybe people would show you some.

Sometimes you can't even escape that persona because other people will keep it alive until you leave voluntarily or by force. They may continue it even when you're gone.

If only iamgoofball redeemed himself, to the eyes of an online community, before all of this happened. I'm sure this would've gone out better for him then.

edit: also this statement:
You sound like you're implying iamgoofball is a piece of shit fagola that does nothing but yell at people and grief. A less extreme way of viewing it is that you think iamgoofball has never been nice to anyone.

Amazingly enough, I talked to iamgoofball in the past. I have been fair and never tried pranking him or being a cunt to him, especially when I was admin, because of how much that he thinks all the admins treat him like shit. You know what happened when I did this? He sure as fuck showed he was a normal person and even talked to me about some stuff that interested him. I was even able to talk about some political stuff with him and he didn't seem like a cunt. How funny is that?
Last edited by Ayy Lemoh on Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #456329

Stickymayhem wrote:
iamgoofball wrote:

you know i tried that and none of you really seem to give a shit that I have done that
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #456330

rip my hopes and dreams, coding was a good run
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #456331

i do like that my coding career is now dead because i said that ATMs were a retarded idea though, rip
Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #456332

iamgoofball wrote:i do like that my coding career is now dead because i said that ATMs were a retarded idea though, rip
Admin Teller Machines 1
Balls of goofs 0

Edit: in all seriousness, if this is as bad as you say it is and nothing can be done to fix it, then I wish you the best of luck.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #456334

iamgoofball wrote:Image

Despite what you may think, I don't have any ill will towards you. I don't have an emotional investment here.

But frankly man, I've see this kind of behaviour in kids who grew up without any consequences. Finally they hit the real world, the real world hits them back, and their whole reality crumbles. At that point they have an opportunity to change and learn the lessons their parents never taught them.

You were tolerated on that platform for 6 years. You finally used up any good will you had with them, and I'm sure it fucking sucks but maybe it's time to re-evaluate how you interact with people.
iamgoofball
Github User

Post by iamgoofball » #456335

Stickymayhem wrote:

Despite what you may think, I don't have any ill will towards you. I don't have an emotional investment here.

But frankly man, I've see this kind of behaviour in kids who grew up without any consequences. Finally they hit the real world, the real world hits them back, and their whole reality crumbles. At that point they have an opportunity to change and learn the lessons their parents never taught them.

You were tolerated on that platform for 6 years. You finally used up any good will you had with them, and I'm sure it fucking sucks but maybe it's time to re-evaluate how you interact with people.
I called ATMs retarded.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #456336

iamgoofball wrote:
Stickymayhem wrote:

I called ATMs retarded.
>call money machines retarded
>need money from money machines

don't bite the hand that feeds you
bman
Github User
Byond Username: Basilman
Github Username: Militaires

Post by bman » #456340

sticky giving emotional speeches about real hard life because goof called ATM machines retarded and lost their github account over it :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
actioninja
Byond Username: Actioninja

Post by actioninja » #456344

I can't believe I'm going up to bat for fucking goof, but this is beyond fucked and he's being treated like shit.
He just got six years of work destroyed because of some offhand rude comments. "You get what comes to you" only goes so far.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #456352

This is not a one off. This is the final straw. They even say he was already flagged and it's a repeat violation.

Acting like this is just a dumb "lmao he said the word retard and got permabanned" is really childish. Github is ultimately meant to be a professional environment, and if goof wanted to use his history there for professional reasons, he should have acted like one.
UltimateGamer21
Byond Username: Catnapearwigs

Post by UltimateGamer21 » #456354

Considering that this decision lies entirely in the hands of the GitHub staff, none of which are affiliated with this server, seems like throwing a tantrum here and blaming all the tgstation boogeymen youve got floating around your psychosis addled mind is just proving that GitHub mailbot right, OP. Cheers and all the best to you.
iksyp
Byond Username: Iksyp

Post by iksyp » #456355

Stickymayhem wrote:This is not a one off. This is the final straw. They even say he was already flagged and it's a repeat violation.

Acting like this is just a dumb "lmao he said the word retard and got permabanned" is really childish. Github is ultimately meant to be a professional environment, and if goof wanted to use his history there for professional reasons, he should have acted like one.
imagine calling an object retarded and then getting 6 years of work destroyed because you said a mean word

the fact that you think github is meant to be a professional environment proves you have never used github.
UltimateGamer21 wrote:Considering that this decision lies entirely in the hands of the GitHub staff, none of which are affiliated with this server, seems like throwing a tantrum here and blaming all the tgstation boogeymen youve got floating around your psychosis addled mind is just proving that GitHub mailbot right, OP. Cheers and all the best to you.
he got banned from git and then his thread about getting banned got deleted by admins, now he's getting deameaning remarks by admins, so unless you have the reading comprehension of an actual goldfish it's not hard to see why he's mad at both admins and github
Mickyan
Github User
Byond Username: Mickyan
Github Username: Mickyan

Post by Mickyan » #456357

Considering you're constantly threatening people of reporting them to github staff and you've apparently been warned in the past you should have known they are notoriously strict about using slurs on their platform, I don't know why you're throwing a tantrum like it's anyone's fault but yours
ImageI play on Manuel as Swanni, the brain-damaged moth.
Be nice to each other.
subject217
Github User
Byond Username: Subject217
Github Username: subject217

Post by subject217 » #456364

iksyp wrote:
Spoiler:
Stickymayhem wrote:This is not a one off. This is the final straw. They even say he was already flagged and it's a repeat violation.

imagine calling an object retarded and then getting 6 years of work destroyed because you said a mean word

the fact that you think github is meant to be a professional environment proves you have never used github.
UltimateGamer21 wrote:Considering that this decision lies entirely in the hands of the GitHub staff, none of which are affiliated with this server, seems like throwing a tantrum here and blaming all the tgstation boogeymen youve got floating around your psychosis addled mind is just proving that GitHub mailbot right, OP. Cheers and all the best to you.
he got banned from git and then his thread about getting banned got deleted by admins, now he's getting deameaning remarks by admins, so unless you have the reading comprehension of an actual goldfish it's not hard to see why he's mad at both admins and github
The title of that thread was "unban me from your stupid fucking discord you douchebags". I don't really know if deleting it was the correct decision but it was pretty blatantly a ban appeal out of FNR because Goof is on post approval there.
somerandomguy
Byond Username: Astatineguy12

Post by somerandomguy » #456365

the real stupid thing is that github 404s everything made by someone who said a few rude words when they can just remove the offending content and lock them from commenting/PRing
it also messes up repo history when issues/PRs (possibly containing the only docs on a feature or issue) disappear with no trace
subject217 wrote:snip
>ban appeal can be blocked by person who placed the ban
awful idea
>be badmin
>have a grudge against player x
>bait them into peanut posting by subtly insulting them in an appeal response
>put them on post approval
>ban them/mess with them ingame
>they try to appeal/complain
>denied
subject217
Github User
Byond Username: Subject217
Github Username: subject217

Post by subject217 » #456367

We don't block posts in FNR, though. His post got approved even though it didn't follow the format, lol. Ari babied him and fixed it for him.

Like, if someone denied his post while it was on approval because "I don't like him" they'd get in a ton of shit. And it shows in the mod logs.

Also this is a really big loss for the repo. There are a ton of old PRs now that have just been removed from Github. Big features like economy and the tesla engine. Only way to find it now is to dig through commit logs. You can't even search through them online. And closed PRs are basically lost forever.
Arianya
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Arianya

Post by Arianya » #456370

somerandomguy wrote:the real stupid thing is that github 404s everything made by someone who said a few rude words when they can just remove the offending content and lock them from commenting/PRing
it also messes up repo history when issues/PRs (possibly containing the only docs on a feature or issue) disappear with no trace
subject217 wrote:snip
>ban appeal can be blocked by person who placed the ban
awful idea
>be badmin
>have a grudge against player x
>bait them into peanut posting by subtly insulting them in an appeal response
>put them on post approval
>ban them/mess with them ingame
>they try to appeal/complain
>denied
Only headmins or MSO can put you on post approval in FNR.

You can't be "baited into peanut posting" in any sane way I can think of. If its your appeal you can post whatever in there, and if its someone else's appeal I'm not sure how you'd even bait someone other then to go "lol how about subject217, what a prick right?" which would be transparent as shit and get you shit from other admins.

Additionally theres nothing that can bar you (other then a full forums ban, which is out of the headmins control) from PMing the headmins or MSO directly on the forums, which means any attempt to "silence" someone like that would be very ineffective.

Ultimately very few people get put on post approval in FNR and its only after repeatedly breaking the rules and being warned that you need to shape up. FNR has pretty simple rules and most people don't have that much of an issue with following them.
Frequently playing as Aria Bollet on Bagil & Scary Terry

Source of avatar is here: https://i.imgur.com/hEkADo6.jpg
Qbmax32
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Post by Qbmax32 » #456376

imagine unironically putting your programming portfolio on the same git account that you knowingly break the rules with you absolute troglodyte

you can say that github's rules regarding that sort of stuff is retarded and maybe you're right but you're also pretty retarded if you think the tg shadow cabal is responsible for you're stupidity on your git account lul
Last edited by Qbmax32 on Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
my admin feedback thread

quotes
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:02 am Qbmax32 is quite literally one of the dumbest individuals I have ever had the misfortune of coming into contact with. He has zero redeemable traits, and honestly I have to suppress my gag reflex every time he shows up in a conversation.
Malkraz wrote:YES
DRINK THE PISS QB
angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard
imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING
deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.
datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.
Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit
Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)
Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores
Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate
BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.
feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing
Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.
Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.
Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread
imsxz wrote:nervore
FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.
afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me
Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....
Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead
CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs
Zarniwoop
Byond Username: Dagum

Post by Zarniwoop » #456377

Lmfao @ goof asking people to stop shitposting in a "serious" thread. What a salty faggot.

And lets be real here, coding a handful of half-assed ideas, most of which get removed because they're crap, isn't a career.
obscolene

Post by obscolene » #456378

Qbmax32 wrote:imagine unironically putting your programming portfolio on the same git account that you knowingly break the rules with you absolute troglodyte

you can say that github's rules regarding that sort of stuff is retarded and maybe you're right but you're also pretty retarded if you think the tg shadow cabal is responsible for you're stupidity on your git account lul
b-but all he said was ATM's are r*tarded!! w-what do you mean he posted a picture of a man spreading his asshole to the size of a soccerball when he was throwing one of his Goof™-brand temper tantrums?? that doesn't count!!
Zarniwoop wrote:Lmfao @ goof asking people to stop shitposting in a "serious" thread. What a salty faggot.

And lets be real here, coding a handful of half-assed ideas, most of which get removed because they're crap, isn't a career.
you're equally as bad as goof honestly. you can't call him a salty faggot while simultaneously being ass blasted by whatever shitty spaceman PR of his hurt your feelings
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #456379

Personality matters. People will prefer to work with someone who is okay at their job but pleasant over someone they can't stand despite being a superstar

Totally unrelated to the topic btw
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Zarniwoop
Byond Username: Dagum

Post by Zarniwoop » #456383

obscolene wrote:
Qbmax32 wrote:imagine unironically putting your programming portfolio on the same git account that you knowingly break the rules with you absolute troglodyte

b-but all he said was ATM's are r*tarded!! w-what do you mean he posted a picture of a man spreading his asshole to the size of a soccerball when he was throwing one of his Goof™-brand temper tantrums?? that doesn't count!!
Zarniwoop wrote:Lmfao @ goof asking people to stop shitposting in a "serious" thread. What a salty faggot.

you're equally as bad as goof honestly. you can't call him a salty faggot while simultaneously being ass blasted by whatever shitty spaceman PR of his hurt your feelings
Lol whatever, just treating him like he treats everyone else. No substance, just shitty, childish memes at his expense. Wouldn't matter if he was a coder or flipping burgers, he'd still be a piece of garbage to me.

If you've got a problem with that shitty culture, take it up with the leaders here that foster it every chance they get. Like goof or oranges, for example.
bman
Github User
Byond Username: Basilman
Github Username: Militaires

Post by bman » #456386

i hope goof gets his account back
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #456390

goof I genuinely do not understand you sometimes, if you are that worried about your reputation then your rage thread disappearing is the best thing that could happen for it
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls