Banned for telling the mime to suck my cock in the dorms

Appeals which have been closed.
Featherfield
Byond Username: Featherfield

Banned for telling the mime to suck my cock in the dorms

Post by Featherfield » #457447

Banned for telling the mime to suck my captain cock in the dorms over PDA as a syndie HoP.

Post Content:
Byond account and character name: Featherfield. Moritz Bazelgeuse
Banning admin: Hulk somethingsomething
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Sybil unless they added everything else to it too
Ban reason and length:telling the mime to suck my dick in the dorms after they kept spamming shit for access over PDA and responding to the moderator that I am just memeing when they asked why I said that to the mime over PDA.
No clue how long because BYOND wont accept the IP or show shit.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): EET 5:30 28.11.2018
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): OG sybil
Your side of the story: I was being a claimed tater token HoP masquering as a captain for a while in roundstart before the real cap came around. I had this mime spamming shit on my PDA begging for access or whatever so I told them to "come to the dorms and suck my captain dick" as a joke before I pulled my mulligan syringe assistant meme and sneaking into the greyshirt masses. (which never happened because I got banned before even being able to apply the syringe properly as Hulksomethingsomething bwoinked me about the PDA messages I sent which I responded to that "I am just memeing"
which almost instantly got me banned and had the the token thrown to the garbageshoot.

Why you think you should be unbanned: Getting banned over a blatant "come to the dorms room (this and this) and suck my dick" joke/meme is just overly sensitive cmon now fellas. We cant ban every stupid PDA message sender.
elyina
Byond Username: Elyina

Re: Banned for telling the mime to suck my cock in the dorms

Post by elyina » #457449

Omitting info won't help you in an appeal. You weren't banned for simply telling someone to SMD.
Sent some extremely sexual and inappropriate comments towards crewmembers unsolicited, when polled about this he said he was "just memeing." Comments include "come to dorm number 3 and suck my cock and you can keep it xoxox <3" and "I want to feel your silent lips over my cock slurping down my captain seed" Appeal this when you decide to take yourself and your fellow players more seriously.
Featherfield
Byond Username: Featherfield

Post by Featherfield » #457450

ok
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Post by Hulkamania » #457451

Posting this for informations sake.

Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #457453

PLEASE REMEMBER: Withholding information deliberately, in ahelps or FNR, is an excellent way to get ignored, or worse. It's effectively lying. When you say you were 'permabrigged for breaking one wall' and that one wall was the Armory's, then you've denied yourself way better than any of us could manage.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Arianya
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Arianya

Post by Arianya » #457522

Yeah I'm gonna go ahead and decline this one. Not only is what you sent creepy and unwanted ERP stuff, but you've materially misrepresented what happened, presumably in the hopes that no one would look at your ban message or the logs.

Take a break from /tg/ and think about what you did, both in game and in this appeal.
Frequently playing as Aria Bollet on Bagil & Scary Terry

Source of avatar is here: https://i.imgur.com/hEkADo6.jpg