Waxoan

[Nabski] Waxoan-Permaban

Post by Waxoan » #458362

Post Content:
Byond account Waxoan
character name: I can't remember
Banning admin: Nabski
Ban type (What are you banned from?): permanently from the server
Ban reason and length: Knocking a man down and stealing and handling it like an asshole
Time ban was placed (including time zone): Few months back in the evening EST
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Sybil
Your side of the story: I have no side of the story, I stole and acted like a complete and utter douchebag, I'm sorry, I needed an attitude adjustment and luckily I got one and improved my morals, I understand now that this game is about roleplay and not stealing or killing.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I believe that what I did was wrong, however it was a mistake, I'm not one to troll anyone, I deeply love this game and I have found no other community like it, I promise that I have changed and that the rules are in my head as we speak, I also plan on role-playing a lot more rather than just collecting and being a nuisance to the station, I hope I can put this mistake behind me and come back to role-playing and being productive to the station, thank you *honk
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Re: [Nabski] Waxoan-Permaban

Post by Nabski » #458388

I'm unclear on your ban reason as that isn't what seems to be listed in our database unless I'm reading it wrong. That's possible since I'm on my phone. I'm reading it as something about ban evasion. It even looks like you had attempted to connect within the last.month on another account.

The amount of time elasped for your history makes me fine with giving you another chance other than that.
Waxoan

Post by Waxoan » #458389

It's actually odd, some odd glitch occurred in which I managed to connect on my banned account and I only walked about before getting banned, my guess was because I was using my laptop
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #458396

That doesn't seem like intentional ban evading to me, especially since you have notes pointing in circles between the two accounts.

I was not the one to apply that other ban so I don't feel comfortable lifting this without some kind of headmin approval.

I support this unban but would like a headmin to approve it.
Arianya
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Arianya

Post by Arianya » #458748

Hi, last time you appealed (in May), you were asked to play on other servers so that a positive reference could be obtained.

Have you played on any servers since May where we might inquire as to how you've behaved?
Frequently playing as Aria Bollet on Bagil & Scary Terry

Source of avatar is here: https://i.imgur.com/hEkADo6.jpg
Waxoan

Post by Waxoan » #458772

Last edited by Waxoan on Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Waxoan

Post by Waxoan » #458775

Arianya wrote:Hi, last time you appealed (in May), you were asked to play on other servers so that a positive reference could be obtained.

Have you played on any servers since May where we might inquire as to how you've behaved?
Yes I have been playing Paradise and Yog to learn the common rules of highrp and medium rp servers
Arianya
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Arianya

Post by Arianya » #458917

Neither of those servers have good things to say about you, and given the recency of your experiences with them I'm not inclined to give you a second chance at this time, so I will be denying your appeal.

That said, I do agree that your more recent "evasion" attempt was probably innocent in intent, and so I'll have that more recent note removed. That said, your permaban from May continues.
Frequently playing as Aria Bollet on Bagil & Scary Terry

Source of avatar is here: https://i.imgur.com/hEkADo6.jpg