[Feemjmeem] CommanderArtyom/Ejazz - Unban Appeal

Appeals which have been closed.
Ejazz

[Feemjmeem] CommanderArtyom/Ejazz - Unban Appeal

Post by Ejazz » #458446

Byond account and character name: CommanderArtyom/Ejazz
Banning admin: Feemjmeem
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Banned from the server
Ban reason and length: Perma-ban, "Released plasma and tried to welderbomb it. Again. Bye."
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2018-06-28, 21:26:33 France Timezone
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): I don't remember

Alright so this is a pretty unusual appeal, as I'm re appealing my ban one month after the first post.
I don't have much to say, I haven't really played ss13 this month because I was taking a break of video games and had multiple irl issues. The only server I played on was Hippie, but considering their rules are really different and the rp there isn't even enforced I doubt their vow will hold much weight. I tend to avoid most of the servers on the HUB so I don't think anyone will support my ban appeal.
I really want to play on /tg/ again, it was a fun experience, and I shouldn't've forgotten to tell about my 'account-loss' thing.
My previous appeal was as follows:
Spoiler:
Your side of the story: It was a long time ago so I don't remember everything, however, I remember being mad at the admins for being absent and ignoring my ahelps the past round while someone was griefing. I was so mad that I decided to plasmaflood the station and miserably failed. It was a terrible and dumb decision and I regret doing it.
Why you think you should be unbanned: It's been a while since I've been banned, and I learned from my mistakes. I won't do this kind of retarded shit again and I'm ready to play on the server again. Please accept my excuses for being such a dumbass.
Really looking forward roleplaying on /tg/ again.
Arianya
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Arianya

Re: [Feemjmeem] CommanderArtyom/Ejazz - Unban Appeal

Post by Arianya » #458919

I've checked with Hippie what their experience has been with you as a player, and they've advised me you're currently serving a week silicon ban for killing a bunch of people on the Asimov lawset because you believed they were metagaming.

While we take into account the differences in server cultures when getting references from another server, this seems very similar to what lead to your ban, you thinking that you can break the rules to punish the perceived rule breaking of others.

Given the recency of this, it's not a promising sign, do you have anything to add to that?
Frequently playing as Aria Bollet on Bagil & Scary Terry

Source of avatar is here: https://i.imgur.com/hEkADo6.jpg
Ejazz

Post by Ejazz » #458970

Well I tend to avoid most of the servers on the BYOND hub because of their pretty restrictive rulesets, so I usually go on Hippie to play. However, Hippie is an absolute mess and allows everyone to do whatever they want whenever they want even if it ruins other people's fun.
Sure, I shouldn't have, but seeing a pair of players voluntarily destroy everything in their path while an admin was online was pretty unnerving. My experience with admins and ahelps on Hippie was awful, they're used to ignore most of the ahelps unless it affects them directly.
The admin I talked to during the event, Manly Dwarf, was pretty chill, and I admitted my fault, although he understood why I did that as the AI and recommended me a few servers, including /tg/ if I recall correctly. This reminded me of my previous unban appeal, so I decided to write another one.

Secondly, I didn't kill anyone, but I did injure them. One of the two players later in the round destroyed me so it's fine, the situation has been solved, and nobody's round was ruined.

Finally, I don't think a week silicon-ban is comparable to the previous offenses I did on your server (welderbombing, for example). I evolved a lot, learned from my mistakes, and won't welderbomb the station because no admins were responding to my ahelps previously.

If this appeal gets denied, I'll wait another month, or even two, and re-appeal again. I'm getting tired to play on a server where RP is non-existent.

Good day to you
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Post by Nervere » #459694

The condition of your previous ban appeal was that you came to us with a positive recommendation from another server.
Hippie didn't have much to say about you other than that you had a recent week-ban from silicons and a note for getting people killed for pushing you.
Appeal this in 2 months with a good recommendation from another server.