far cry 5 new dawn

Talk about video games here
Shezza
Byond Username: Wilchen

far cry 5 new dawn

Post by Shezza » #459964

can't wait for the controversy
Thanks for all the dopamine.

You (cough), you haven't won here. You and your mutie-bastard friends are gonna join me in a big ol' mushroom cloud sendoff. I just triggered the self-destruct. (Heh, heh; cough, cough,...) The work will go on. You didn't do nothing here, 'cept seal your own death warrants. Duty, (cough) honor... courage... Semper Fiiiii........
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: far cry 5 new dawn

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #459987

Oog boog
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #459996

outrage bait to make free PR and sales

guess you work for ubisoft marketing now shezzoid
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #460036

wow this is real? thought it was just some shit /v/ made up LMAO
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #460054

oranges wrote:outrage bait to make free PR and sales

Remember when farcry 4 was in trouble because the cover had the bad guy on it being a bad guy and people said it was racist cuz they didnt know he was an asian cuz he was blonde
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #460248

who cares

more importantly, is the guy on the car the bad guy from fc5? they teased him at the end of the trailer so i'm interested

that buzzsaw gun looks neat and it's very colourful
Limey wrote:its too late.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #460287

Its not a gun
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #460296

We wuz kangs, kingdom of Wakanda.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #460321

Qbopper wrote:more importantly, is the guy on the car the bad guy from fc5? they teased him at the end of the trailer so i'm interested
don't believe so

also i heard that the black women on the cover are the antagonists and not the protagonists? really no idea i'm barely following this. all i know is far cry 5 was ok when i pirated it
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
leibniz
Byond Username: Leibniz

Post by leibniz » #460328

Super Aggro Crag wrote:

Remember when farcry 4 was in trouble because the cover had the bad guy on it being a bad guy and people said it was racist cuz they didnt know he was an asian cuz he was blonde
wasn't the outrage about the bad guy being gay? because he had fancy shoes or whatever
Founder and only member of the "Whitelist Nukeops" movement
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #460359

leibniz wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:

wasn't the outrage about the bad guy being gay? because he had fancy shoes or whatever
No it was cuz he was a wealthy looking blonde guy torturing a minority on rhe cover. I bet a donut that people going DIS GAME RAYCIS CUZ YASKWEENZ SHOOTIN A HONKEY dont remember that the cover art for fallout 3, 4 and 5 have been "the antagonist sitting around while torturting someone"
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #460405

I'm pretty sure the ending of 5 has the US being nuked to oblivion and mister big bad keeping the main character handcuffed to a bed in a bunker with him
So definitely a direct sequel a la the Instincts spinoffs instead of say, 1-2 or 2-3 or whatever

Except for Hurk
Hurk gets to travel around
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #460430

bright psycho pop mad max? yes please

also I saw some people complain that the villains aren't intimidating enough because they are women, to which my response was "have you seen the trailer"
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #460433

The last Far Cry I've finished was 2. I played a bit of 3, but It didn't do anything for me, so I stopped. Next ones were just rehashing the same formula in a different setting. Pass.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #460447

Ricotez wrote:bright psycho pop mad max? yes please

also I saw some people complain that the villains aren't intimidating enough because they are women, to which my response was "have you seen the trailer"
i saw a lot of really negative comparisons to rage 2, like "ugh another one......." even though the people making those complaints have no interest in rage 2 and this is like the second time we've really seen anything like that in a big budget game

and lmfao what, who even says shit like this, those people need to go outside holy fuck
Limey wrote:its too late.