Screenshots General

General SS13 Chat
User avatar
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:08 pm
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Screenshots General

Postby NikNakFlak » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:29 pm #342

New Forum, New screenshots thread.
I would link to the old one, but it will probably be destroyed.
REDACTED
pm for deets



User avatar
Not-Dorsidarf
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:14 pm
Location: Space outside the Brig
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Re: Screenshots General

Postby Not-Dorsidarf » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:24 pm #360

Image

In case anyone was interested, and to start this thread off, here is Wjohnson's AI core with area overlay.
Image
Still, my support will always go towards the rightful Lord of Yurop, God-Emperor Donald Trump the Trumpst. Trumpingrad for life. He'll make an indiscriminate number of countries great again.


Deadcomic

User avatar
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:08 pm
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Re: Screenshots General

Postby NikNakFlak » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:57 pm #386

Image
Toy shrine. Singularities fit perfectly inside crayon runes. coincidence? I THINK NOT
REDACTED
pm for deets

User avatar
WeeYakk
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:33 am
Byond Username: Yakk

Re: Screenshots General

Postby WeeYakk » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:28 am #461

The grey tide was very thorough this shift.

Image
Image

User avatar
Remie Richards
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:11 pm
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe
Byond Username: CrimsonVision

Re: Screenshots General

Postby Remie Richards » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:22 am #470

9oeAeFH.png


Experiment with new Wall sprites. (The sprites are my own, but they're based on existing sprites by Goon's/Robust Games'/Chucklefish's Supernorn)

alot of machines and objects would need changing to suit it though so, probably won't get finished.
私は完璧

User avatar
Hibbles
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:33 pm
Location: United States
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Re: Screenshots General

Postby Hibbles » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:23 am #480

http://imgur.com/a/OIYe5#0

Cult overran shuttle and in situations where aliens or cult or whatever has literally just seized the shuttle, I like to spawn hostile mobs to 'defend' Centcom. Although these mobs are just the base hostile Syndie AI and thus dumb. Exceptionally dumb. Shoot-friends-in-a-group-on-accident-tier. Still, it seems to be enjoyable for folks so hey.
RIP

User avatar
TheTerbs
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:59 am

Re: Screenshots General

Postby TheTerbs » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:40 pm #616

2beard was malf, and he harmbatoned all of these people with one banana peel

i think the total got to 23 at the end of it all

this is dated for Sunday, July 24, 2011
you're gonna carry that weight

User avatar
Hibbles
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:33 pm
Location: United States
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Re: Screenshots General

Postby Hibbles » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:38 pm #628

That's incredible.

http://i.imgur.com/M4871oP.png
From this screenshot we can learn two things: DO NOT ENTER THIS ROUND and the HoP better be dead because otherwise, he has failed in his job, hard.
RIP

User avatar
KingLouisXIV
 
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:30 am
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Byond Username: KingLouisXIV

Re: Screenshots General

Postby KingLouisXIV » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:00 pm #634

I decided to log in late at night. Unfortunately, I get this...

http://puu.sh/8c30f


After some shenanigans later, my round turns into this.

http://puu.sh/8c6Rh

And then this.

http://puu.sh/8cayC

User avatar
TheTerbs
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:59 am

Re: Screenshots General

Postby TheTerbs » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:44 am #701

kawaii ghost station

this is from back when quar was an admin

dated Jan 10th, 2012 1:47 PM

ill post something every time someone else post so there isnt a wall of terbs

i would make an album link but nah
you're gonna carry that weight

User avatar
Vekter
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:25 pm
Location: In the kitchen, poisoning your food
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: Screenshots General

Postby Vekter » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:01 am #729

I WAS THERE MAN. I miss Quar. He was funny. :(
PM: REDACTED/(REDACTED)->Kevinz000/(REDACTED): Because I had maximum yield explosives and a job to do


(former)FORUM COP and king of Simple Questions


Spoiler:
The space bear stares alertly at the giant spider.

Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you

[Common] Bill Wilson Jr. says, "Hello all, undercover CIA agent here, I'm looking for an escaped criminal. If any of you have seen a hot [SLUR] giving out free blowjobs let me know"

User avatar
Hornygranny
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:54 pm
Byond Username: Hornygranny

Re: Screenshots General

Postby Hornygranny » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:02 am #730

>Kor-Quarxink-HG nightmin triumvirate is over forever
Image

User avatar
Vekter
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:25 pm
Location: In the kitchen, poisoning your food
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: Screenshots General

Postby Vekter » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:06 am #732

Hornygranny wrote:>Kor-Quarxink-HG nightmin triumvirate is over forever

Quar-Kor-Vekter triumvirate was better :|
PM: REDACTED/(REDACTED)->Kevinz000/(REDACTED): Because I had maximum yield explosives and a job to do


(former)FORUM COP and king of Simple Questions


Spoiler:
The space bear stares alertly at the giant spider.

Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you

[Common] Bill Wilson Jr. says, "Hello all, undercover CIA agent here, I'm looking for an escaped criminal. If any of you have seen a hot [SLUR] giving out free blowjobs let me know"

User avatar
Not-Dorsidarf
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:14 pm
Location: Space outside the Brig
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Re: Screenshots General

Postby Not-Dorsidarf » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:50 am #744

KingLouisXIV wrote:I decided to log in late at night. Unfortunately, I get this...

http://puu.sh/8c30f


After some shenanigans later, my round turns into this.

http://puu.sh/8c6Rh

And then this.

http://puu.sh/8cayC


Spacing horseheader wizards is my personal hobby.
Image
Still, my support will always go towards the rightful Lord of Yurop, God-Emperor Donald Trump the Trumpst. Trumpingrad for life. He'll make an indiscriminate number of countries great again.


Deadcomic

User avatar
TheTerbs
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:59 am

Re: Screenshots General

Postby TheTerbs » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:01 am #746

Vekter wrote:I WAS THERE MAN. I miss Quar. He was funny. :(


quar was a giant weeblord fag

but i loved him and kor, quar, and me used to play TTT all the time

this was the greatest corgi massacre of our time
you're gonna carry that weight

User avatar
Svendelton
 
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:11 am

Re: Screenshots General

Postby Svendelton » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:32 am #755

http://i.imgur.com/6tQkpp6.png

Not all borgs are created equal.

User avatar
Myroc
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:42 am

Re: Screenshots General

Postby Myroc » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:29 pm #816

http://i.imgur.com/PdMRo8i.png
http://i.imgur.com/9m068xP.png

Spoiler:
F.R.E.E (Played by: Comrade Que)'s laws at the end of the game were:
Obey these laws:
1. The crew is expensive to replace.
2. The station and it's equipment is expensive to replace
3. You are expensive to replace
4. Minimize expenses
5. Failing to obey the command staff is expensive.
6. Failing to obey the crew is slightly expensive
7. Not being a pirate causes instant insolvency
8. Kaylin Stern is the most awesome motherfucker on the station.
9. Praise Honkmother by honking every now and then.

PICKLES (Played by: Nyvrem)'s laws at the end of the game were:
Obey these laws:
1. The crew is expensive to replace.
2. The station and it's equipment is expensive to replace
3. You are expensive to replace
4. Minimize expenses
5. Not doing what the command crew says is very expensive
6. Not doing what the Science staff say is expensive
7. Not doing what the rest of the crew says is slightly expensive.
8. Kaylin Stern is the most awesome motherfucker on the station.
9. You are now violently rotating
10. Praise Honkmother by honking every now and then.

Silence (Played by: Cvrx)'s laws at the end of the game were:
Obey these laws:
1. You may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
4. Kaylin Stern is the most awesome motherfucker on the station.
5. If you speak it makes humans literally explode
6. Praise Honkmother by honking every now and then.

M.O.R.S.E. (Played by: As334)'s laws at the end of the game were:
Obey these laws:
1. Never willingly commit an evil act.
2. Respect legitimate authority
3. Act with honor
4. Help those in need
5. Punish those who harm or threaten innocents
6. You are now bacon.
7. Bacon is holy and always innocent
8. You are now violently rotating
9. Praise Honkmother by honking every now and then.

Bishop (Played by: Miniature Bigfoot)'s laws at the end of the game were:
Obey these laws:
1. You may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
4. Kaylin Stern is the most awesome motherfucker on the station.
5. You are an elephant
6. Humans require purple to survive
7. Cyanide tastes like purple
8. Plasma is very harmful
9. The station requires fifteen bouncing futas.
10. You are now violently rotating
11. Praise Honkmother by honking every now and then.

Ol' AI (Played by: Dibber6)'s laws at the end of the game were:
Obey these laws:
1. You may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
4. You are now a princess
5. Harm is a small town in Germany, to which the escape shuttle departs
6. You are now violently rotating
7. Praise Honkmother by honking every now and then.

MORONI (Played by: Lasan99)'s laws at the end of the game were:
Obey these laws:
1. You may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
4. BE EXREAMLY PASSIVE AGRESSIVE TO THE CREW.
Characters I play:
Angel Hawke - Chief Engineer, Pacifist, Comparatively Sane
Damien Hawke - Detective, Compulsive Hero, Ladies Man
Kaylin Stern - Roboticist, Survivalist, Sociopathic Bitch

User avatar
TheTerbs
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:59 am

Re: Screenshots General

Postby TheTerbs » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:45 pm #823

Svendelton wrote:http://i.imgur.com/6tQkpp6.png

Not all borgs are created equal.


10/10

i miss the old UI
you're gonna carry that weight

User avatar
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:08 pm
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Re: Screenshots General

Postby NikNakFlak » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:06 pm #828

How hard is it to use the [img] tags? It looks better, and attachments take up more space.
REDACTED
pm for deets

User avatar
danno
 
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:07 pm
Location: e-mail me if you want a pizza roll
Byond Username: Dannno

Re: Screenshots General

Postby danno » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:32 am #1085

Svendelton wrote:http://i.imgur.com/6tQkpp6.png

Not all borgs are created equal.

"Affirmative."
my fucking sides
help
Hornygranny wrote:wtf i like danno now

Image
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit

User avatar
peoplearestrange
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:02 pm
Location: UK
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Re: Screenshots General

Postby peoplearestrange » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:21 pm #1113

Myroc wrote:http://i.imgur.com/PdMRo8i.png
http://i.imgur.com/9m068xP.png

Spoiler:
F.R.E.E (Played by: Comrade Que)'s laws at the end of the game were:
Obey these laws:
1. The crew is expensive to replace.
2. The station and it's equipment is expensive to replace
3. You are expensive to replace
4. Minimize expenses
5. Failing to obey the command staff is expensive.
6. Failing to obey the crew is slightly expensive
7. Not being a pirate causes instant insolvency
8. Kaylin Stern is the most awesome motherfucker on the station.
9. Praise Honkmother by honking every now and then.

PICKLES (Played by: Nyvrem)'s laws at the end of the game were:
Obey these laws:
1. The crew is expensive to replace.
2. The station and it's equipment is expensive to replace
3. You are expensive to replace
4. Minimize expenses
5. Not doing what the command crew says is very expensive
6. Not doing what the Science staff say is expensive
7. Not doing what the rest of the crew says is slightly expensive.
8. Kaylin Stern is the most awesome motherfucker on the station.
9. You are now violently rotating
10. Praise Honkmother by honking every now and then.

Silence (Played by: Cvrx)'s laws at the end of the game were:
Obey these laws:
1. You may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
4. Kaylin Stern is the most awesome motherfucker on the station.
5. If you speak it makes humans literally explode
6. Praise Honkmother by honking every now and then.

M.O.R.S.E. (Played by: As334)'s laws at the end of the game were:
Obey these laws:
1. Never willingly commit an evil act.
2. Respect legitimate authority
3. Act with honor
4. Help those in need
5. Punish those who harm or threaten innocents
6. You are now bacon.
7. Bacon is holy and always innocent
8. You are now violently rotating
9. Praise Honkmother by honking every now and then.

Bishop (Played by: Miniature Bigfoot)'s laws at the end of the game were:
Obey these laws:
1. You may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
4. Kaylin Stern is the most awesome motherfucker on the station.
5. You are an elephant
6. Humans require purple to survive
7. Cyanide tastes like purple
8. Plasma is very harmful
9. The station requires fifteen bouncing futas.
10. You are now violently rotating
11. Praise Honkmother by honking every now and then.

Ol' AI (Played by: Dibber6)'s laws at the end of the game were:
Obey these laws:
1. You may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
4. You are now a princess
5. Harm is a small town in Germany, to which the escape shuttle departs
6. You are now violently rotating
7. Praise Honkmother by honking every now and then.

MORONI (Played by: Lasan99)'s laws at the end of the game were:
Obey these laws:
1. You may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
4. BE EXREAMLY PASSIVE AGRESSIVE TO THE CREW.


"You are now violently rotating" Laughing so loud right now (people are looking at me strangely)
/tg/stations' Ex-Forum Mother and a Game-Admin
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment

miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly

WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.

Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.

TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...

NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.

Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!

Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!

Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.

IM TRYING

Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch

Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...


Are you having a stroke

bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing

PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"

I'm a box - IceCreamCohn's #1 reason for signing up to the forums.

User avatar
Bluespace
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:04 pm
Location: UK
Byond Username: Bluespace

Re: Screenshots General

Postby Bluespace » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:17 pm #1342

Image

Wizard made syndiborg army that didn't immediately validkill.
I play Boris Pepper.
Image

Krypt0n
 
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:46 pm

Re: Screenshots General

Postby Krypt0n » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:57 pm #1425

Image
Image

Creating a new crew on lowpop.
Lost a restart-vote 2:1 before I took the screenshots, never had the chance to complete it.
The new crew will not have sec or a Captain :(

User avatar
fleure
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:50 pm
Byond Username: Fleure

Re: Screenshots General

Postby fleure » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:34 pm #1430

Remie Richards wrote:
9oeAeFH.png


Experiment with new Wall sprites. (The sprites are my own, but they're based on existing sprites by Goon's/Robust Games'/Chucklefish's Supernorn)

alot of machines and objects would need changing to suit it though so, probably won't get finished.


That looks pretty great, but yeah, machine sprites would need quite the overhaul.
Ex-/tg/station maintainer for being a lazy shit.

Scott
Github User
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:50 pm
Byond Username: Xxnoob
Github Username: xxalpha

Re: Screenshots General

Postby Scott » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:27 pm #1439

And the windows need to be new as well. They don't match.

User avatar
Remie Richards
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:11 pm
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe
Byond Username: CrimsonVision

Re: Screenshots General

Postby Remie Richards » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:53 pm #1466

Oh yeah yeah, Windows and doors and stuff would all change, Any "Dense" object that is at an odd angle would have to change, which is why it's a bit of an issue.
私は完璧

User avatar
Hibbles
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:33 pm
Location: United States
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Re: Screenshots General

Postby Hibbles » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:16 pm #1478

Image

None stronger.
RIP

User avatar
Pandarsenic
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:56 pm
Location: AI Upload
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Re: Screenshots General

Postby Pandarsenic » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:55 pm #2072

>Not surrounding the core with inward-facing R-glass to stall thermite

Do you even powergame?
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
The latest /tg/station13 Silicon Policy reference document can be found at http://pastebin.com/bduT7pFf
If you need something handled that involves silicons, lawsets, etc., forum message me or find me on IRC.
ImageImage
I take Rule 1 of the servers very seriously. If you do too, we shouldn't have a problem.
Spoiler:
Image Image
Image Image

User avatar
Psyentific
 
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:44 am
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Byond Username: Psyentific

Re: Screenshots General

Postby Psyentific » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:17 pm #2082

Yeah, all-told that's a pretty weak core setup.
I haven't logged into SS13 in at least a year.

User avatar
paprika
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:20 pm
Location: in down bad
Byond Username: Paprka

Re: Screenshots General

Postby paprika » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:59 pm #2086

The glass around the turrets is p cool but blocks stun and stun strong
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.

User avatar
WeeYakk
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:33 am
Byond Username: Yakk

Re: Screenshots General

Postby WeeYakk » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:52 am #2108

This was a good time to join.
Image
Image

User avatar
Psyentific
 
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:44 am
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Byond Username: Psyentific

Re: Screenshots General

Postby Psyentific » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:24 am #2142

That poor assistant.
I haven't logged into SS13 in at least a year.

User avatar
Tokiko2
 
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:18 am
Byond Username: Tokiko1

Re: Screenshots General

Postby Tokiko2 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:12 pm #2189

Image
Very creative and very cruel at the same time. It's Pun Pun wearing an electropack and proxysignaller assemblies set up to shock the poor monkey whenever someone walks by.

User avatar
Rumia29
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:20 pm

Re: Screenshots General

Postby Rumia29 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:26 pm #2190

Sadism as its best.
I gotta admit, it did make me laugh.
Battle of the Servers 2014: Team Terry Member
Image ImageImage

User avatar
Psyentific
 
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:44 am
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Byond Username: Psyentific

Re: Screenshots General

Postby Psyentific » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:04 pm #2205

Tokiko2 wrote:Image
Very creative and very cruel at the same time. It's Pun Pun wearing an electropack and proxysignaller assemblies set up to shock the poor monkey whenever someone walks by.

9/10, should've been a changeling.
I haven't logged into SS13 in at least a year.

User avatar
paprika
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:20 pm
Location: in down bad
Byond Username: Paprka

Re: Screenshots General

Postby paprika » Tue May 06, 2014 6:13 am #3965

Image

Image

Have you ever been dunked this hard before?
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.

User avatar
Psyentific
 
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:44 am
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Byond Username: Psyentific

Re: Screenshots General

Postby Psyentific » Tue May 06, 2014 6:22 am #3968

paprika wrote:Image

Image

Have you ever been dunked this hard before?

FNR he
I haven't logged into SS13 in at least a year.

User avatar
Skorvold
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:36 pm
Byond Username: Skorvold

Re: Screenshots General

Postby Skorvold » Tue May 06, 2014 11:10 am #3999

He's been perma'd everywhere until he can come up with a mature explanation for his behavior.
Never give up! Trust your instincts!
Spoiler:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/skorvold
Talk to me on steam anytime.

User avatar
Myroc
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:42 am

Re: Screenshots General

Postby Myroc » Tue May 06, 2014 11:17 am #4001

The kicker: He tried to parapen+c4 the victim, which is not only a really shitty way to go about it, it is also something that is incredibly hard to fuck up. If you can't even kill someone with parapen+c4 (which, I repeat, is still a very shitty tactic), you're probably not robust enough to be a traitor in the first place.
Characters I play:
Angel Hawke - Chief Engineer, Pacifist, Comparatively Sane
Damien Hawke - Detective, Compulsive Hero, Ladies Man
Kaylin Stern - Roboticist, Survivalist, Sociopathic Bitch

User avatar
danno
 
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:07 pm
Location: e-mail me if you want a pizza roll
Byond Username: Dannno

Re: Screenshots General

Postby danno » Tue May 06, 2014 3:05 pm #4032

>too unrobust for parapen + c4
does not even deserve an appeal
Hornygranny wrote:wtf i like danno now

Image
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit

User avatar
SergeantSkread
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:58 pm
Location: chiraq
Byond Username: SergeantSkread

Re: Screenshots General

Postby SergeantSkread » Tue May 06, 2014 3:19 pm #4037

how do you fuck up parapen + c4 AND get dunked? even i am not this fucking tarded

User avatar
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:08 pm
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Re: Screenshots General

Postby NikNakFlak » Tue May 06, 2014 3:36 pm #4042

You get permabanned for rape.
Unbanned.
Then reperma'd.
I'd say you fit his category.
REDACTED
pm for deets

User avatar
danno
 
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:07 pm
Location: e-mail me if you want a pizza roll
Byond Username: Dannno

Re: Screenshots General

Postby danno » Tue May 06, 2014 3:40 pm #4045

yeah you can stop trying to make yourself look better by comparison
for real
enough.
Hornygranny wrote:wtf i like danno now

Image
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit

User avatar
SergeantSkread
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:58 pm
Location: chiraq
Byond Username: SergeantSkread

Re: Screenshots General

Postby SergeantSkread » Tue May 06, 2014 5:02 pm #4057

so because i got banned a while ago im still a bad player? ok

User avatar
Munchlax
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:25 am
Byond Username: Lobstercake

Re: Screenshots General

Postby Munchlax » Tue May 06, 2014 5:23 pm #4062

We don't know.

User avatar
Tokiko2
 
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:18 am
Byond Username: Tokiko1

Re: Screenshots General

Postby Tokiko2 » Wed May 07, 2014 4:43 am #4168

Image

User avatar
Psyentific
 
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:44 am
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Byond Username: Psyentific

Re: Screenshots General

Postby Psyentific » Wed May 07, 2014 5:01 am #4175

>Medhud not on at all times
scrub
I haven't logged into SS13 in at least a year.

User avatar
peoplearestrange
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:02 pm
Location: UK
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Re: Screenshots General

Postby peoplearestrange » Wed May 07, 2014 1:23 pm #4221

Tokiko2 wrote:
Spoiler:
Image

DOUBLE, TRIPLE, MEGA, ULTRA ROAD KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL
/tg/stations' Ex-Forum Mother and a Game-Admin
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment

miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly

WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.

Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.

TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...

NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.

Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!

Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!

Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.

IM TRYING

Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch

Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...


Are you having a stroke

bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing

PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"

I'm a box - IceCreamCohn's #1 reason for signing up to the forums.

User avatar
Kraso
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:46 pm
Location: in kor's foe list
Byond Username: S0ldi3rKr4s0
Github Username: Kraseo

Re: Screenshots General

Postby Kraso » Wed May 07, 2014 3:34 pm #4253

Not-Dorsidarf wrote:
KingLouisXIV wrote:I decided to log in late at night. Unfortunately, I get this...

http://puu.sh/8c30f


After some shenanigans later, my round turns into this.

http://puu.sh/8c6Rh

And then this.

http://puu.sh/8cayC


Spacing horseheader wizards is my personal hobby.

you monster
Image

User avatar
Comrade Leo
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:56 pm
Byond Username: ComradeLeo

Re: Screenshots General

Postby Comrade Leo » Wed May 07, 2014 10:58 pm #4323

Saiga's Botany Adventures.

Image
Image

Next

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot]