[KangTut] AAIoddysey - Ban appeal

Appeals which have been closed.
AAIoddysey

[KangTut] AAIoddysey - Ban appeal

Post by AAIoddysey » #467019

Byond account and character name: AAIoddysey / Forgot character name.

Banning admin: Kangtut

Ban type (What are you banned from?): Both Bagil and Sybil

Ban reason and length: I was playing as a Head at the time and I became rogue then got borged as a Borg I also allowed the HOP to kill the lawyer and captain I was an asimov borg at the time.

Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2018-09-18 11:58:14 EST

Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): I forgot, sorry.

Your side of the story: I was playing as a borg who got converted into a syndie borg I'm not sure but I think it was in my objectives to either kill the captain or lawyer I'm not sure.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I'm sorry for what I did and I know for next time to think before I act.. I wish to rejoin this server again.
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Re: [KangTut] AAIoddysey - Ban appeal

Post by Dax Dupont » #467154

Kangtut is no longer and admin so this will have to wait for headmin resolution.
AAIoddysey

Post by AAIoddysey » #467238

Alright thanks
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #467559

Is this a permaban?
somerandomguy
Byond Username: Astatineguy12

Post by somerandomguy » #467569

oranges wrote:Is this a permaban?
it is, and the appeal breaks the "one appeal in 12 months" rule too (his last was in september)
AAIoddysey

Post by AAIoddysey » #467612

Please go away... I'm asking nicely the reason why I got pissed at VG was that nearly every single person there was an asshole. Please don't add your two cents I only want to hear from the head admin what I'm trying to say that this isn't a discussion it's an appeal, not a court session if you have something to say and your not an admin then just get out (You'll also avoid pissing off the person who is making the appeal.) I'm still also very surprised that the admins at VG station expect you to respect them (And also take there position seriously when they act like a judge in a poorly coded 2d spessmen game.) as a general rule of thumb you shouldn't be going around acting like some kind of god or judge on the internet and if you expect to be respected and have your position taken seriously then you either A don't know how people work or B you have major autism.
AAIoddysey

Post by AAIoddysey » #467617

But according to some admins im just a little man child who doesnt know what hes talking about so im going to play a man child game called deus ex here is the steam link https://store.steampowered.com/app/6910 ... r_Edition/
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #468004

AAIoddysey wrote:But according to some admins im just a little man child who doesnt know what hes talking about so im going to play a man child game called deus ex here is the steam link https://store.steampowered.com/app/6910 ... r_Edition/
Wha-.. wh-... what? Why would you mention that?
TribeOfBeavers
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TribeOfBeavers

Post by TribeOfBeavers » #468014

Hi, sorry about the delay.

As KangTut is no longer an admin here, I'll be handling your appeal.

Unfortunately I'm going to deny this.

It is too soon after your previous perma appeal was denied, as per our appeal rules you should wait 12 months between permaban appeals unless otherwise stated.

In addition, you left out the full ban reason
As an overthrow leader he was caught and borged and then allowed the HoP he converted to kill the captain and lawyer as an asimov borg. Has a history of griefing and ban evading.
You had included it in the previous appeal, so it feels a little dishonest to leave out the last line as it seems to be the main reason for the ban.

In any case I still asked around for other server's opinions of you, but got only negative responses.

For your future appeal I'd recommend you play on another server for a few weeks/months without causing too much trouble so you have a neutral/positive reference for us.