Hygiene Removal

For feedback on the game code and design. Feedback on server rules and playstyle belong in Policy Discussion.

Should Hygiene be Removed

Yes
72%
No
26%
Abstain
2%

Total votes: 95

Qustinnus
Byond Username: Qustinnus

Re: Hygiene Removal

Post by Qustinnus » #468149

Bottom post of the previous page:

Denton wrote:
Qustinnus wrote:Also Denton no shit. This is why oranges needs to kill off all the maps that have no people updating them. The coders don't want to edit 7~ maps and then hope nothing conflicts while the PR is up.
I agree, fixing map merge conflicts is aboutas fun as root canal surgery.

I just think that if your PR makes map changes necessary, you should either include them in the PR or coordinate with someone who makes those changes for you.
Otherwise we get situations like stinky ghost roles which are unpleasant for everyone involved.
the entire ghost role thing was just a mistake on my part and I'm going to adress quite a few of the larger issues with hygiene hopefully.
Denton
Byond Username: Denton-30
Github Username: 81Denton

Post by Denton » #468150

oranges wrote:I warned you guys about having too many maps, but you didn't listen.
That one's on maintainers, not on random contributors. Donutstation got merged and the birdboat PR is still open.

My solution would be opening a poll that results in the removal of all but three maps. One for low- one for med- and one for highpop.
Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » #468153

Denton wrote:
oranges wrote:I warned you guys about having too many maps, but you didn't listen.
That one's on maintainers, not on random contributors. Donutstation got merged and the birdboat PR is still open.

My solution would be opening a poll that results in the removal of all but three maps. One for low- one for med- and one for highpop.
based post
Scottbert
Byond Username: Scottbert

Post by Scottbert » #468154

Qustinnus wrote:people complained that showering with clothes is dumb and I should remove it so I did
Sweet! I guess I haven't played since this latest change, I haven't had much time for /tg/station today.
Qustinnus wrote:is already being solved in an upcoming
Sweet! Looking forward to it!
Qustinnus wrote:literaly just tardwrangle players like that
I spent most of a shift once chasing a clown around the medbay who was so loud and annoying I couldn't focus on saving people. I suck at tardwrangling :(

That day I learned you could turn instrument sounds off.
Qustinnus wrote:resolving most of this as well
Nice!

Qustinnus wrote: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... remove+map

I'm going by this thread and I won't stop because either the people maintaining the maps can do their job or we can go back to 1 map. I realize you dont dev in dreammaker but updating 7 maps in a PR is aids and will probably kill a PR. If they "never agreed to do the work" then they shouldnt be making maps for TG.

like for real oranges can we get a refresher on if anything from that thread will happen? I'd love to stop this shitty stagnation on most features because im apparently super lazy because I wont maintain 7 maps for each and every feature I put out.
Alright, the thread makes a lot of good points. I haven't deved in dreammaker, and I'm too new to SS13 to judge how important multiple maps are. At the very least, maybe there needs to be some feature where a PR can specify to keep only certain maps in rotation if the PR is approved? Then if the PR turns out to suck, the maps can go back in when it's reverted -- and if people love the PR, then the maps stay out until they're updated.

It feels like there should be some protection against a coder deciding only their favorite map will be played on /tg/ for the forseeable future, but I didn't think my previous opinion through enough: there absolutely needs to be a way to quickly test and iterate on new features without making it compatible with a bunch of maps first.

Even if it's something like 'We're beta-testing this feature for a couple of days; all rounds will be on Metastation/Deltastation/whatever, then the change will be reverted and all maps will be open again until the revised version of the new feature goes up, repeat as many times as needed until feature is basically finished and becomes the new baseline, then update or cut maps from the new rotation'. But maybe that would be way too slow for the pace of SS13 development, I dunno.
Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » #468156

coders dont have a favorite map because they dont play
Scottbert wrote:
Qustinnus wrote:people complained that showering with clothes is dumb and I should remove it so I did
Sweet! I guess I haven't played since this latest change, I haven't had much time for /tg/station today.
dunno.
also i think you misunderstood what i what trying to say. people complained that you could shower with clothes on.
Anuv
Byond Username: Anuv

Post by Anuv » #468158

lmao at people getting this worked up about being forced to shower says a lot LOL
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #468174

hygiene should tick way faster when dirty and near 0 when you are clean
Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » #468178

Tlaltecuhtli wrote:hygiene should tick way faster when dirty and near 0 when you are clean
it does
Denton
Byond Username: Denton-30
Github Username: 81Denton

Post by Denton » #468188

Qustinnus wrote:the entire ghost role thing was just a mistake on my part and I'm going to adress quite a few of the larger issues with hygiene hopefully.
That's good to hear. Let me know if you need any help mapping shit
WarbossLincoln
Byond Username: WarbossLincoln

Post by WarbossLincoln » #468191

The best part is having to taser everyone in the dorm showers as an officer so they don't rob me the second I start to strip to get clean.
--Crocodillo

saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #468206

imagine having to take a shower in a jank atmos simulator which adds fucking nothing except tedium
really makes me think what shit people are smoking when they think of stuff like economy and hygiene
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #468209

@quinnus it doesnt feel enough tho like i was in fucking space for 10 min and i was smelly? wtf?
Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » #468220

https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/42312

for the people 2 lazy to look at github, small tweak PR while i work on the bigger PR
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Please remove stench.

Post by datorangebottle » #468225

It is a pointless and annoying mechanic that makes traitors' jobs way too easy- just wait for your target to shower, then shoot them to death and steal their shit, space the corpse. The mechanic was implemented without changing the maps to better support it, and the green gas clouds are just obnoxious and cause everyone to make fun of you because you didn't take a shower in the last five minutes. Immediately becoming green and stinky when it kicks in is crap. Making people drop whatever they're doing and get clean or be mocked and ridiculed isn't a very fun system.

Every time it's brought up in OOC chat, it gets a lot of hate- I don't understand how something can be reviled by the playerbase and still be in the game in the shape it is.

In addition, if it continues to exist, certain alien races shouldn't be affected by it- plasmemes especially, given that they're in a sealed environment suit. Heads of staff and security should have private showers with door bolts so that they can't be fucking murdered in the middle of a shower.

I'd like to know the logic behind this change- it seems like something Goon or Bay would add, but haven't because it's a bad game mechanic.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Please remove stench.

Post by oranges » #468229

ha-ha what a story mark
Zarniwoop
Byond Username: Dagum

Post by Zarniwoop » #468230

Qustinnus wrote:https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/42312

for the people 2 lazy to look at github, small tweak PR while i work on the bigger PR
They're not lazy, they just don't think periodic showering is a fun feature.
zxaber
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Zxaber

Post by zxaber » #468233

The mocking thing has pretty much gone it's course and has been dropped. And waiting for your target to shower is a terrible system because most of the players legit don't care. I think it's an unnecessary feature, but it doesn't even really have any harsh downsides either. It has all the impact that wire colors do.

Anyway, it's being changed a bit, and there's an existing thread in Feedback besides. Go yell at Qustinnus there.
Douglas Bickerson / Adaptive Manipulator / Digital Clockwork
OrdoM/(Viktor Bergmannsen) (ghost) "Also Douglas, you're becoming the Lexia Black of Robotics"
Zarniwoop

Post by Zarniwoop » #468235

Don't give them outs by giving them tweaks to fix. Stench cloud or not, miasma or not, periodic showering isn't a fun concept and it doesn't fit the playstyle people come to tg for.
duckay
Byond Username: Duckay

Post by duckay » #468242

Zarniwoop wrote:Don't give them outs by giving them tweaks to fix. Stench cloud or not, miasma or not, periodic showering isn't a fun concept and it doesn't fit the playstyle people come to tg for.
/thread
something
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #468247

Zarniwoop wrote:Don't give them outs by giving them tweaks to fix. Stench cloud or not, miasma or not, periodic showering isn't a fun concept and it doesn't fit the playstyle people come to tg for.
this says a lot about the average tg player
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #468250

iamgoofball wrote:
this says a lot about the average tg player
this says a lot about the average coder
► Show Spoiler
braincrab
Byond Username: Braincrab

Post by braincrab » #468260

I registered my account just to say yes to the removal of this stupid shit.

absolute garbage all throughout, its an unfun feature at its core, forcing you to do mundane shit and abandon all your gear on the floor and make yourself vulnerable every 5 minutes so that you don't start poisoning yourself is a damn stupid idea.

not only that but its implemented poorly, somehow beings literally made of energy and plasmamen, literal skeletons made of plasma inside sealed environment suits, somehow get dirty, this also applies to all other types of environment suit, such as hardsuits.

and too top it all off, nobody changed any maps to compensate or though about antags, good luck showering on the station as a nukie, and good luck finding a shower anywhere if your exploring space. even as crew there are only two real locations to shower, the medbay and the single shower room in the bathrooms stuck on some obscure corner on the map.

this sort of garbage shouldn't have been added in the first place, what's next, clean your clothes or you'll get itchy and run slower?
Ethan Retaks not my real name, I main Terry/Sybil
braincrab
Byond Username: Braincrab

Post by braincrab » #468271

holy fucking shit they actually added washed clothes making you feel better
Ethan Retaks not my real name, I main Terry/Sybil
Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » #468275

Zarniwoop wrote:

what does that have to do with showering you mouthbreather. I just said they're too lazy to look at github.
Dr_bee
Byond Username: DrBee

Post by Dr_bee » #468302

Reading the PR, it looks like a good first step.

This reminds me so much of when moodlets was added. Sure it is a rough system right now, but it can be improved upon, and it provides a mechanical reason to do roleplay actions. Give it time for the kinks to be worked out.
Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #468317

I don like it because we're enforcing arpee with code instead of rules

Headmins explain?!?!
► Show Spoiler
Zarniwoop

Post by Zarniwoop » #468319

Qustinnus wrote:
Zarniwoop wrote:

what does that have to do with showering you mouthbreather. I just said they're too lazy to look at github.
>periodic showeting isn't fun

>omfg what does that have to do with showering mouthbreather

You seem incapable of taking criticism without insulting people. The feature isn't fun or interesting, you don't have to look at the PR to know that. And I did look at the PR, before you get triggered again and start reee'ing at me over it.
Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » #468325

Zarniwoop wrote:
Qustinnus wrote:
Zarniwoop wrote:

>periodic showeting isn't fun

>omfg what does that have to do with showering mouthbreather

You seem incapable of taking criticism without insulting people. The feature isn't fun or interesting, you don't have to look at the PR to know that. And I did look at the PR, before you get triggered again and start reee'ing at me over it.
holy shit I said "For the people too lazy to look at github, here is a link to the PR I made". This in no shape, way or form is about the showering you retard. How the fuck did you read a comment that says "too lazy to look at github" and think "wow hes calling me lazy because I dont like his PR"

there is like, zero correlation there. I'm not insulting you because you gave criticism, I'm insulting you because you have such little reading comprehension that even comments that in no single way are about showering are somehow about showering to you.
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #468332

Shadowflame909 wrote:I don like it because we're enforcing arpee with code instead of rules

Headmins explain?!?!
>code
>he asks headmins
WarbossLincoln

Post by WarbossLincoln » #468362

Qustinnus wrote: there is like, zero correlation there. I'm not insulting you because you gave criticism, I'm insulting you because you have such little reading comprehension that even comments that in no single way are about showering are somehow about showering to you.
He's not talking about that one specific PR dummy. He's talking about the hygiene system in general in response to your too lazy comment. You're way too hostile to feedback to be writing code for something other people use.
--Crocodillo

Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » #468367

WarbossLincoln wrote:
Qustinnus wrote: there is like, zero correlation there. I'm not insulting you because you gave criticism, I'm insulting you because you have such little reading comprehension that even comments that in no single way are about showering are somehow about showering to you.
He's not talking about that one specific PR dummy. He's talking about the hygiene system in general in response to your too lazy comment. You're way too hostile to feedback to be writing code for something other people use.
>quote a message
>directly reply to the message
>"it's for the general system"

Again,feedback is fine and I'm incorportating it, but idiotic c replies are fucking annoying and im not going to pretend I enjoy listening to them.
somerandomguy
Byond Username: Astatineguy12

Post by somerandomguy » #468370

Qustinnus wrote:
WarbossLincoln wrote:
>quote a message

Again,feedback is fine and I'm incorportating it, but idiotic c replies are fucking annoying and im not going to pretend I enjoy listening to them.
Just shitpost at them instead
Zarniwoop

Post by Zarniwoop » #468372

Qustinnus wrote:
WarbossLincoln wrote:
>quote a message

Unless the feedback is that players don't like it and it should be removed, apparently. Look at the poll. People don't want fixes incorporated, they want the feature gone completely because they don't come to tg for this kind of gameplay. You're throwing a childish tantrum because you aren't getting the feedback you want but feedback isn't about what *you* want so grow the fuck up. Or just go full oranges/goof and shitpost instead of taking anything seriously. I'd personally prefer you pull a Xhuis, remove your PR and hit the road, if this is what a shitfit you're gonna throw when people don't like shitty ideas like hygiene. Did you really honestly think people would be into this?
Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » #468375

Zarniwoop wrote:
Qustinnus wrote:
WarbossLincoln wrote:
>quote a message

Unless the feedback is that players don't like it and it should be removed, apparently. Look at the poll. People don't want fixes incorporated, they want the feature gone completely because they don't come to tg for this kind of gameplay. You're throwing a childish tantrum because you aren't getting the feedback you want but feedback isn't about what *you* want so grow the fuck up. Or just go full oranges/goof and shitpost instead of taking anything seriously. I'd personally prefer you pull a Xhuis, remove your PR and hit the road, if this is what a shitfit you're gonna throw when people don't like shitty ideas like hygiene. Did you really honestly think people would be into this?
says the retard that couldn't even read my post properly. im not removing hygiene, if you want go argue with oranges about it.
Floiven
Byond Username: Brak7000

Post by Floiven » #468377

Zarniwoop wrote:
Qustinnus wrote:
WarbossLincoln wrote:
>quote a message

Have you ever considered not being such an abrasive asshole to people that you want to discuss things with? Maybe you're not getting the amount of consideration you think you deserve because they're assuming you're posting in bad faith, and don't deserve a measured response.
Zarniwoop

Post by Zarniwoop » #468394

Floiven wrote: Have you ever considered not being such an abrasive asshole to people that you want to discuss things with? Maybe you're not getting the amount of consideration you think you deserve because they're assuming you're posting in bad faith, and don't deserve a measured response.
You should say this to the coder calling people retards and mouthbreathers.
Its a feedback thread about showering. Respond to the point that the players don't like it and don't want it instead of crying that I'm not addressing you exactly as you want. Why you would expect the utmost civility while even the jackoffs in charge constantly shitpost instead of replying sincerely is beyond me.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #468398

he's calling you a retard because you are
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #468402

This thread is becoming really dumb really quick.

But fear not, an official poll is up in game.

Lets remove this shit wooooooooooooooo
[this space reserved]
Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » #468403

wesoda25 wrote:This thread is becoming really dumb really quick.

unless the poll was made by oranges it literaly doesn't matter.
Horza
Byond Username: HorzBor

Post by Horza » #468406

Qustinnus wrote:
wesoda25 wrote:This thread is becoming really dumb really quick.

unless the poll was made by oranges it literaly doesn't matter.
And this exemplifies the main issue at hand, which is the huge disconnect between you and the playerbase. Ever since hygiene has been active, I've heard nothing but negative feedback about it in-game, especially after it was mandatory to just strip down every article of clothing (including somewhat meaningless or nonsensical items) in order to get rid of the obtrusive sprite and malus. All the users who don't give a shit about trawling through github and don't care/don't put the effort in to get involved with the forums are seemingly invisible to you, even though OOC chat across all three servers has been nothing but negative about the entire hygiene system. At best there's been comments of "just ignore it" or "it really doesn't affect you if you don't care about it" on the positive side, and on the negative it's been nothing but complaints. Some of those complaints have been brought up in this thread, such as the huge increase in random diseases which makes medbay annoying to deal with, the obtrusive sprites, the nonsensical situations such as plasmamen becoming stinky or people who've spent their entire shift in a hardsuit in outer space without breaking their seals. That's not even touching the issue of the Creep antag being coincidentally introduced around the same time, which leads to tons of half-serious jokes about the hygiene system being introduced simply to sate coder fetishes about stalking stinky people. The entire hygiene system has been derided as something completely negative to the average user experience, a system best left to other server styles like Goon or lifeweb, and one that's simply awaiting removal after a mystical someone higher up in the hierarchy finally starts paying attention.

Ultimately the system adds nothing, has been heavily criticized in-game, heavily criticized on the forums, and the fact that a public in-game poll was established about it should speak volumes. The interaction between you and critics should also speak volumes, since it's apparent you aren't actually responding in good faith. Maybe the gesture of one guy who got around to setting up a forum account just to do the equivalent of pissing in an ocean of piss will help make this apparent, but who knows. Either way, the hygiene system needs to be removed or heavily overhauled.
Spürdo spädre sbrölölö :DDDDD
Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #468408

Qustinnus wrote:unless the poll was made by oranges it literaly doesn't matter.
while you were leveling your intelligence, qustinnus was leveling his charisma
while you were leveling your science, qustinnus was leveling his speech
and now all his grinding has paid off for he has acquired speech 100 with charisma 10.

however i think he keeps picking the wrong speech checks because obviously no one with a silver tongue would pull this move for a feature that they wanted to stay while not acquiring a reputation tier equivalent to IAmGoofBall.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #468429

4dplanner
Byond Username: 4DPlanner
Github Username: 4dplanner

Post by 4dplanner » #468436

He then posted the exact same thing in this thread so it's not like that screenshot is as tragic as it sounds
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #468452

Getting a negative moodlet for extinguishing yourself in a shower or lagging one tile too many coming out of medbay really puts it into perspective that coders don't play the fucking game.
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #468466

I honestly think it's just a fetish thing.

My viewpoint of /tg/Station as I've said about everywhere is a fast-paced and streamlined version of the classic ss13 experience. No 3-hour rounds, No gate mechanics that force you to toddle off and sign 10-page contracts because the HoP told you to do so. No arbitrary times where you have to sit down at the bar 10 minutes per shift, to get your virtual human's daily ''cope'' meter to be filled up.

So, if this post doesn't get removed because my viewpoint of believing that this is literally just a fetish thing, that'd get much more appeal on an ERP centered server then it does here, doesn't get forcibly deleted. I'd like to add this.

Many people here are wondering what the goal of this PR is, the clearest goal I've found is to pause the fast-paced gameplay and ''persuade'' a couple of people to pay this virtual pay-toll, I believe. While others will just hop over it, with detriments to the community as their actions quickly spread and lower the retail value of all the houses.

Me personally, I don't agree with this direction of enforcing RP with code anyways but, I don't think code like this would accomplish your goal in the right way either.

Everyone's Stinky Now, Hurray. Who's the audience for this? Who constantly wants to be stinky?

All in all, to firmly put in place how much this reply will get ignored. I'd like to end it off by saying, a PR that literally forces people to stay in the bar for 10 minutes and gives them good moodlets for it. Will get much more praise than the casual Naked-Gameplay element that isn't really accomplishing anything.

If this server became ERP-Based though. I think it'd start to get high praise.
► Show Spoiler
Zarniwoop

Post by Zarniwoop » #468467

Shadowflame909 wrote:I honestly think it's just a fetish thing.

My viewpoint of /tg/Station as I've said about everywhere is a fast-paced and streamlined version of the classic ss13 experience. No 3-hour rounds, No gate mechanics that force you to toddle off and sign 10-page contracts because the HoP told you to do so. No arbitrary times where you have to sit down at the bar 10 minutes per shift, to get your virtual human's daily ''cope'' meter to be filled up.

So, if this post doesn't get removed because my viewpoint of believing that this is literally just a fetish thing, that'd get much more appeal on an ERP centered server then it does here, doesn't get forcibly deleted. I'd like to add this.

Many people here are wondering what the goal of this PR is, the clearest goal I've found is to pause the fast-paced gameplay and ''persuade'' a couple of people to pay this virtual pay-toll, I believe. While others will just hop over it, with detriments to the community as their actions quickly spread and lower the retail value of all the houses.

Me personally, I don't agree with this direction of enforcing RP with code anyways but, I don't think code like this would accomplish your goal in the right way either.

Everyone's Stinky Now, Hurray. Who's the audience for this? Who constantly wants to be stinky?

All in all, to firmly put in place how much this reply will get ignored. I'd like to end it off by saying, a PR that literally forces people to stay in the bar for 10 minutes and gives them good moodlets for it. Will get much more praise than the casual Naked-Gameplay element that isn't really accomplishing anything.

If this server became ERP-Based though. I think it'd start to get high praise.
Makes more sense than anyone genuinely thinking this feature was a good fit or would be fun.
Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » #468506

yes, you got me, it's clearly fetish content.

anyways I've had this entire ride with mood before, and although I realize you guys think I'm goof 2.0 or whatever there's a small difference; I have always tried to improve my features. If after a month or 2 hygiene is still shit, I won't care if it's removed. But kneejerking that it should be removed before I can address feedback won't be taken serious.

Keep thinking I'm not taking feedback serious though.
Zarniwoop

Post by Zarniwoop » #468611

The only feedback you're taking seriously is the handful of posts that will allow you to keep it. You're ignoring the majority that say the core concept doesn't fit and isn't wanted. Your refusal to acknowledge that in good faith is why you're being compared to goof.
WarbossLincoln

Post by WarbossLincoln » #468621

The fact that showers can be deconstructed but not constructed makes it worse. Now every round someone destroys all the showers publicly available.
--Crocodillo

Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » #468622

Zarniwoop wrote:The only feedback you're taking seriously is the handful of posts that will allow you to keep it. You're ignoring the majority that say the core concept doesn't fit and isn't wanted. Your refusal to acknowledge that in good faith is why you're being compared to goof.
i dont take you serious is what you mean. because I think youre a dumbass.
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #468627

Zarniwoop wrote:The only feedback you're taking seriously is the handful of posts that will allow you to keep it. You're ignoring the majority that say the core concept doesn't fit and isn't wanted. Your refusal to acknowledge that in good faith is why you're being compared to goof.
I mean whats he supposed to do, lie down and just PR a removal? I wish he would, but the guy is committed. He went through the trouble to code it in the first place, it makes sense he will stick with it and try to see it remain part of the game.
[this space reserved]