The Official Ratman Case File

General SS13 Chat
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

The Official Ratman Case File

Post by wesoda25 » #468614

I could've made this more dramatic and well written but I felt weird writing it so I'll make it a lot more basic. Roleplay is always bad, even on forums.

I was walking through maint when I found it. There, behind a series of 3 false walls, was a bloody, dark maint room. In the middle stood Ratman Jones. After a brief exchange, he attempted to feed me liquid gibs. Eventually I escaped, but not before he tried to cuff me.
Scene.png
I later revisited the room, and made copies of 3 pictures I found on the ground.
Photo 1.png
Photo 2.png
Photo 3.png
I noticed that he was constantly playing a beautiful piano song. I don't know how he did it, but his victims bodies constantly played the song too.

The next shift, I signed up as detective. I quickly got to gathering information.
Medical Record.png
file.png
file.png (9.61 KiB) Viewed 4695 times
Ratman was a 57 year old engineer. Oddly enough, when I tried to print a picture of him, it was blank.
Blank Image.png
With medbay bombed, I started my search in science maint. At the entrance, I found what might have been a sign of Ratman.
Ratman trail.png
However, the trail soon ran cold. He was not in abandoned medical, this time.
Ratman trail run cold.png
Getting desperate, I decided to check suit sensors. Thankfully, he had maxed his.
Suit Sensors.png
Suit Sensors.png (4.96 KiB) Viewed 4695 times
The trail grew warm in vacant office. He was very close now.
Near Ratman.png
Finally, I found him. He led me inside of his base. Soon after, he began to beat me. Thankfully, a borg saved me as I entered crit.
Ratman Attacks.png
Healed, I returned to the scene of the crime. Ratman was gone. All that was left were his victims, a moth who died immediately after he started attacking me, and a lizard. All the while playing that sickly piano song.
Ratman Victim.png
The trail cold yet again, I restarted tracking Ratman, for his sensors were still maxed. He seemed to be near the bombing site that was medbay.
Tracking ratman pt 2.png
After all my effort, I was let down. Ratman was dead, the trail gone. Beside his beheaded corpse was his infamous plague doctor mask.
ratman dead.png
Despite all the information I had collected, I was more confused than ever. Perhaps in a following shift, I will learn more.

Memes aside ratman you're fucking awesome don't change man. We need more people like you. First time for over a year ss13 has felt fresh and exciting to me.
[this space reserved]
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Re: The Official Ratman Case File

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #468617

Nice
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Gigapuddi420
Byond Username: Gigapuddi420

Post by Gigapuddi420 » #468618

Ratman is a nice guy, dragged me into maint, didn't kill me, showed off his collection of dead mice or as I liked to call them 'mousewitz' then he told me off for eating a bit of one. Would visit again.
Imperfect catgirl playing a imperfect game.
MortoSasye
Byond Username: MortoSasye

Post by MortoSasye » #468623

Nice, 11/10
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
NSFW:
chesquatt
Byond Username: CheSquatt

Post by chesquatt » #468630

What a deviant.
Chopin's Op. 9 No. 2
Hathkar
Byond Username: Hathkar

Post by Hathkar » #468633

I see Ratman quite often when I'm a medical doctor. He's always plundering the morgue for bodies.
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #468641

haha ratman like the sniffer in lifeweb amirite guys ahaha I like sniffer in lifeweb he's the best he lays on his bed and controls rat cameras and wears a rat mask and disguises as stuff and he lives in the inquisitor's basement while eating lone wolf snack bars amirite amirite
Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #468717

confused rock wrote:haha ratman like the sniffer in lifeweb amirite guys ahaha I like sniffer in lifeweb he's the best he lays on his bed and controls rat cameras and wears a rat mask and disguises as stuff and he lives in the inquisitor's basement while eating lone wolf snack bars amirite amirite
how many people do you think know that is a thing while commonly playing here? either way, i see no crime with someone wanting to play something that they thought was really cool yet is on a different server.

this would be like seeing someone put on a rat mask, betray someone, and go OOOOOH I GET YOU'RE LIKE THE SKAVEN FROM WARHAMMER FANTASY AH GOOD ripoff MEME MAN

despite this being a station meant for /tg/ i feel like that example wouldn't understood without me saying "it's from warhammer fantasy"
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #468722

confused rock wrote:haha ratman like the sniffer in lifeweb amirite guys ahaha I like sniffer in lifeweb he's the best he lays on his bed and controls rat cameras and wears a rat mask and disguises as stuff and he lives in the inquisitor's basement while eating lone wolf snack bars amirite amirite
Holy FUck IMAgien taking INSpiraTION from ANOthebtr SOURCE????!!!!!

Police?!!?
[this space reserved]
DrunkenMatey
Byond Username: DrunkenMatey

Post by DrunkenMatey » #468769

One time in a low pop extended admeme everone is an antag round, i was hiding out with Ratman and he seemed ok, so I didn't revolver him in the face. Then he murdered me and made a creepy musical display out of me and the CEs bodies.

Will definitely shoot in face next time :(
chesquatt
Byond Username: CheSquatt

Post by chesquatt » #490158

Someone uhhh, stole the Ratman Jones name and is playing him as a normie. I A-helped it and this is the reply i got.
So The Ratman is now dead until further notice.
Chopin's Op. 9 No. 2
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #490195

chesquatt wrote:Image
Someone uhhh, stole the Ratman Jones name and is playing him as a normie. I A-helped it and this is the reply i got.
So The Ratman is now dead until further notice.
he only started playing in late march and exclusively as ratman jones...... sad.........

https://scrubby.melonmesa.com/ckey/nukeey

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #492859

Imsxz hates ratman imsxz hates roleplay!!!!
[this space reserved]