Github Username: MMMiracles

Re: Apex Legends

Post by MMMiracles » #474578

yeah but what about titanfall 3
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #474580

I've never played battle royal games but this actually looks good??
subject217
Github User
Byond Username: Subject217
Github Username: subject217

Post by subject217 » #474584

qbopper titanfall is dead respawn has killed it for Lawbreakers 2

it doesn't matter how good a battle royale game it is when it's slow as fuck and there are no giant robots
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #474619

Not Team Fortress 2 levels of movement but feels good and guns actually work
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
Alex Crimson
Byond Username: Dazbuzz

Post by Alex Crimson » #474624

TheWiznard wrote:I've never played battle royal games but this actually looks good??
Seems like a good middle ground between Fortnite and PubG. No silly building like Fortnite, nor big price tag like PubG. Its a solid F2P BR game made by a good set of devs responsible for some quality FPS games. What more could you want?

I also hear the lootboxes are cosmetic only, and EA had no hand in building the game. Although i doubt EA would miss a chance at their own Fortnite, so if Apex gets big, i wonder if they will start fucking with it?

Sad part is that apparently the matchmaking forces you into a team? Id rather just play solo.
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #474764

Alex Crimson wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:I've never played battle royal games but this actually looks good??
Seems like a good middle ground between Fortnite and PubG. No silly building like Fortnite, nor big price tag like PubG. Its a solid F2P BR game made by a good set of devs responsible for some quality FPS games. What more could you want?

I also hear the lootboxes are cosmetic only, and EA had no hand in building the game. Although i doubt EA would miss a chance at their own Fortnite, so if Apex gets big, i wonder if they will start fucking with it?

Sad part is that apparently the matchmaking forces you into a team? Id rather just play solo.
yeah it's been really fun so far, there is only 3man squad games but you can fly solo if you want... but its still everyone in the match in a 3man
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #475420

anyone saying titanfall 3 died for this is fucking uninformed and i will explain why later after i finis hthis game

ok so:

-respawn were the ones who pushed for the release date of titanfall 2 to compete with cod - after it was locked in they got word that battlefield was releasing close by but it was too late (and ea had said "hey its probably a bad idea to release now" when they asked)
-respawn have been working on apex legends since before the ea merger - like, since nexon was in talks with them

anyone who tells you ea cancelled titanfall 3 to pump out a f2p br game is either intentionally misleading you because EA BAD, or they are also misinformed
Limey wrote:its too late.
MMMiracles
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: MMMiracles

Post by MMMiracles » #475435

we managed to win a game with a collaborative 21 kills and were shown as the champions for the next game it was pretty neat.

we fuckin' got beaned by some twitch streamers with 400 kills afterwards but seeing our characters on the banners was cool.
Spoiler:
Hints:
------

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
don't go for another.
SaveVatznick
Byond Username: SaveVatznick

Post by SaveVatznick » #475440

Qbopper wrote:anyone saying titanfall 3 died for this is fucking uninformed and i will explain why later after i finis hthis game

ok so:

-respawn were the ones who pushed for the release date of titanfall 2 to compete with cod - after it was locked in they got word that battlefield was releasing close by but it was too late (and ea had said "hey its probably a bad idea to release now" when they asked)
-respawn have been working on apex legends since before the ea merger - like, since nexon was in talks with them

anyone who tells you ea cancelled titanfall 3 to pump out a f2p br game is either intentionally misleading you because EA BAD, or they are also misinformed
yeah but I still want titanfall 3 and the fact that this shitty battle royale game is sucking all my friends away from the other games I like to play really rustles my jimjamborees.
Leora Fleebish is every bad part of me stuffed into a 32x32 sprite.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #475441

needs four person squads I dont' wanna drop a friend
Karp
Byond Username: Ambassador Magikarp

Post by Karp » #475460

SaveVatznick wrote:
Qbopper wrote:anyone saying titanfall 3 died for this is fucking uninformed and i will explain why later after i finis hthis game

ok so:

yeah but I still want titanfall 3 and the fact that this shitty battle royale game is sucking all my friends away from the other games I like to play really rustles my jimjamborees.
lol this is putting money in their pockets for titanfall 3
Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #475516

SaveVatznick wrote:yeah but I still want titanfall 3 and the fact that this shitty battle royale game is sucking all my friends away from the other games I like to play really rustles my jimjamborees.
not much i can say beyond "stop liking things i don't like" i guess
oranges wrote:needs four person squads I dont' wanna drop a friend
trios are better don't @ me

understandable i guess, though, i never had people consistently on at the same time for 4 man games so we'd always end up one person short which i fucking hate
Karp wrote:lol this is putting money in their pockets for titanfall 3
it would be a no brainer

they have massive critical acclaim with titanfall and apex legends is making them fuck loads of money and generating lots of goodwill - i still think titanfall multiplayer is doomed to be relatively niche no matter what anyways but that's a different story
Spoiler:
the movement mechanics are incredibly fun to use and learn... but it's like arena shooters where people with experience absolutely destroy new players and they have no chance

as fun as it is to slidehop across the map after grappling a corner and moving 400mph before doming someone with a kraber it's not fun to be on the receiving end when you don't even know how to build momentum by sliding off ledges (that works in apex btw)

in titanfall 1 the smart pistol/attrition were attempts to give more casual players half a chance to contribute by killing grunts but the smart pistol was DESPISED because people can't move behind cover when they get locked onto so i'm not sure how respawn can keep players who aren't as skilled from moving on to new games

imo this is a contributing factor to games like overwatch being successful - movement mechanics are stripped down to recharging abilities so it's easier for less skilled players to feel cool while not actually having to invest time in learning a more complex movement system. that kinda sounds like elitism but i genuinely think it's true
Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #475517

also hey who cares about any of this shit

last night i played with two pubbies, one ran ahead, died, and d/ced and the other was clearly new - but even without him communicating we managed to kill people and survive to the end, where i found a drop with a mastiff in it - we were in the tunnel west of arsenal and the last 3 guys tried to smoke me off and kill me, but between the pubby being bloodhoud and being able to see them anyways + me being a god i killed them all and managed to win what i thought was a losing game

god bless you random silent guy who would follow me if i pinged something
Karp

Post by Karp » #475603

The game is fun and I know it's the honeymoon period but i still would genuinely advise people play it

I don't think I've had a single bad pub experience somehow
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #475669

It's alright. Some sketchy performance for me tho.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #475689

Karp wrote:The game is fun and I know it's the honeymoon period but i still would genuinely advise people play it

I don't think I've had a single bad pub experience somehow
i just had a not great one, but it was two people who had never played before and were also loud as fuck - first time i've had actually poor teammates out of me playing for like a week straight

this game makes not having a full squad tolerable, somehow
Lumbermancer wrote:It's alright. Some sketchy performance for me tho.
yeah it's been strangely all over the place for me - I've never dropped below 80fps but lots of fluctuation above that? I turned on adaptive res scaling though because the dips are often very short so I can stomach a frame or three of lower resolution if it means smooth aiming
Karp

Post by Karp » #475728

if i do fullscreen and i tab out 2 or 3 times my sound starts fucking up and it plays super late and freaks the fuck out of me making me think we're being shot at still after a squad elimination and i hate that

i still get crashes but updating my gpu drivers helped
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #475768

oranges wrote:needs four person squads I dont' wanna drop a friend
Haha look at oranges he only has four friends haha

T-that's four more than me...
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #475866

dimentio niggas: "I can't count"
Qustinnus
Byond Username: Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » #475890

tfw respawn is making more quality games with the source engine than valve has done in years
lntigracy
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Intigracy

Post by lntigracy » #475906

good game

add me @ intigracy
in advance of my eventual forum ban, I just wanted to say
you are mom is gay
angelstarri
Byond Username: Angelstarri

Post by angelstarri » #476041

titanfall is a shitty game anyway

Code: Select all

I strongly suspected the borgs were one humaned by the Captain because of their increasingly strange behavior throughout the round after the Captain had entered their upload and seemingly changed the laws. I had asked twice if I could blow the borgs to no response (because there was no admin online apparently). They were constantly complimenting the Captain and calling her pretty and essentially threatening people who called the Captain ugly - Pepper Oni.
MMMiracles
Code Maintainer

Post by MMMiracles » #476074

angelstarri wrote:titanfall is a shitty game anyway

someones about to get their shit slapped in with those kind of words
Spoiler:
Hints:
------

don't go for another.
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #476134

I can't even get past the initial load screen
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #476160

I don't get what's so special about it, it's still a battle royal game and it's a first person moba - the two worst things to happen to FPS gaming since hat collecting and locked on melee kills.
lntigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by lntigracy » #476165

How's it a moba
you are mom is gay
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #476247

First person moba - hey don't blame me, I didn't come up with the term. I know it's a dumb misnomer but it's what people refer to FPS games with characters that are special snowflakes with special abilities - like Overwatch.
somerandomguy
Byond Username: Astatineguy12

Post by somerandomguy » #476264

They're only the worst things to happen because of all the bad copycats, which Apex isn't
Qbmax32
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Post by Qbmax32 » #476266

Would love to play this but origin is autistic and keeps freezing my download at 38%
my admin feedback thread

quotes
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:02 am Qbmax32 is quite literally one of the dumbest individuals I have ever had the misfortune of coming into contact with. He has zero redeemable traits, and honestly I have to suppress my gag reflex every time he shows up in a conversation.
Malkraz wrote:YES
DRINK THE PISS QB
angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard
imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING
deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.
datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.
Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit
Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)
Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores
Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate
BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.
feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing
Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.
Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.
Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread
imsxz wrote:nervore
FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.
afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me
Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....
Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead
CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs
somerandomguy
Byond Username: Astatineguy12

Post by somerandomguy » #476276

It should be playable around that point anyway though
Nilons
Byond Username: NIlons

Post by Nilons » #476293

apex legends is a garbage game that killed titanfall 3 to come into this world

Edit: to the uninformed mongoloid who made this thread theyve openly said they ceased production on titanfall 3 to continue making their f2p BR
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes

angelstarri
Byond Username: Angelstarri

Post by angelstarri » #476297

Nilons wrote:apex legends is a garbage game that killed titanfall 3 to come into this world

Edit: to the uninformed mongoloid who made this thread theyve openly said they ceased production on titanfall 3 to continue making their f2p BR

Code: Select all

I strongly suspected the borgs were one humaned by the Captain because of their increasingly strange behavior throughout the round after the Captain had entered their upload and seemingly changed the laws. I had asked twice if I could blow the borgs to no response (because there was no admin online apparently). They were constantly complimenting the Captain and calling her pretty and essentially threatening people who called the Captain ugly - Pepper Oni.
Nilons
Byond Username: NIlons

Post by Nilons » #476301

angelstarri wrote:
Nilons wrote:apex legends is a garbage game that killed titanfall 3 to come into this world

cant cure bad taste unfortunately for you my friend
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes

iksyp
Byond Username: Iksyp

Post by iksyp » #476322

i would like to play this a little bit but i don't want to reinstall origin
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #476491

everyone sperging out over origin launcher I've literally never have a problem with it. like omg its not steam its bad!!!

here is what I did:
  1. https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/download
  2. install
  3. open launcher
  4. search apex legends
  5. add to library and install
  6. play
I've never clicked or been bothered by anything with origin launcher there aren't even ads or anything in it. It's open for the time I play apex legends or titanfall 2 or whatever I have on there and then ended. whats to gripe about besides a blu blu its not steam??

I feel like people who are bothered by different launchers are the same kind of people who use searchbar addons on their internet browser

not you iksyp
lntigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by lntigracy » #476499

Yet you can connect your steam account to the game to access your friends list.

:thonk:
you are mom is gay
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #477310

besides the titanfall stuff (never played it anyway so idc), it's pretty good. two wins since i started playing friday, one each day i played. both time were with my friend and a random. first time we got carried by the random and i stole the last kill, second time the random died within two minutes and my friend and i got about equal contributions.

i absolutely hate getting the alternator smg, trashiest gun in the game except for possibly the p2020 pistol. some people say the prowler smg is bad unless it has auto but i kinda like it even in burst mode. sniper rifles seem kinda useless to me on console since most battles happen close range, or both sides immediately close the distance to make it close range plus everyones sliding and running around so its hard to hit people.

if they did some balance on the snipers i think theyd be better but otherwise its p fun, i think itll keep me entertained for a month or so.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
lntigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by lntigracy » #477320

I'm sorry but if you're talking about the shittiest gun in the game and not mentioning the mozambique, you are dead wrong.
you are mom is gay
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #477328

lntigracy wrote:I'm sorry but if you're talking about the shittiest gun in the game and not mentioning the mozambique, you are dead wrong.
i totally forgot about that one. id take it over the alternator because i have an easier time getting kills at the start of the round with it but yea its still not good.

honorable mention to the eva shotgun which also sucks. it needs a faster rate of fire before i consider it automatic tbh.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
lntigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by lntigracy » #477344

I love the eva personally.
you are mom is gay
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #477347

Most of the guns in the game suck, and a shooter with sucky guns sucks.
Uninstalled
iksyp
Byond Username: Iksyp

Post by iksyp » #477444

BeeSting12 wrote:i absolutely hate getting the alternator smg, trashiest gun in the game
it's funny because the alternator was the best SMG in titanfall 2 hands down
Malkevin wrote:Most of the guns in the game suck, and a shooter with sucky guns sucks.
Uninstalled
i just wish that not everything did 2 damage

also seriously why is there such a lack of visual or audio feedback for when you're wounded
99% of the time i'm at low hp i don't even notice it because there's literally nothing but your health bar to tell you it's low
Qbmax32
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Post by Qbmax32 » #477561

just picked it up its actually really fun suprisingly

i do feel that guns dont do enough damage sadly, its annoying
my admin feedback thread

quotes
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:02 am Qbmax32 is quite literally one of the dumbest individuals I have ever had the misfortune of coming into contact with. He has zero redeemable traits, and honestly I have to suppress my gag reflex every time he shows up in a conversation.
Malkraz wrote:YES
DRINK THE PISS QB
angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard
imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING
deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.
datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.
Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit
Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)
Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores
Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate
BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.
feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing
Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.
Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.
Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread
imsxz wrote:nervore
FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.
afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me
Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....
Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead
CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs
MrAlphonzo
Byond Username: MrAlphonzo

Post by MrAlphonzo » #477580

All heavy guns except for the Flatline and Prowler are god-tier + Peackeeper + RE-45 (in a pinch)

don't @ me

god what is wrong with me how could i forget about the Scout
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: i love alphonzo and he can be a lot of fun but bro you need to get laid come on
oranges wrote:
Misdoubtful wrote:We're all friends here.
What fucking planet are you living on
oranges wrote: i'm not taking advice from a bottom bitch
OOC: IcePacks: vtubers
OOC: IcePacks: anime
OOC: IcePacks: two mistakes mankind has yet to rectify
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #477582

dont sleep on the prowler dude its good especially with select fire
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?
MMMiracles
Code Maintainer

Post by MMMiracles » #477603

the prowler is like the devotion in where both can easily delete people with their respective mods but otherwise are better off being replaced late game.
Spoiler:
Hints:
------

don't go for another.
Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #477668

the havoc is super fun to use holy shit

it's PROBABLY not very good because of the rarity/small ammo stacks of energy but the choice between hopups is legitimately hard if i don't have a longbow and it just LOOKS badass and it's fun to shoot holy shit
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #485958

i died please make this game better
Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #486052