[gigapuddi420] CrazyClown12 - 1 week Captain Ban because I Executed shitter for various crimes

Appeals which have been closed.
CrazyClown12
Byond Username: CrazyClown12

[gigapuddi420] CrazyClown12 - 1 week Captain Ban because I Executed shitter for various crimes

Post by CrazyClown12 » #481877

STOP MARKING UNRESOLVED SHIT RESOLVED HOLY SHIT.

I said the note accompanying my ban was untrue.

Gigapuddi420 was open to discussing it. We have not yet discussed it so by the fucking definition of "resolved" it is not resolved. Learn English you illiterate fucks.

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... ead#unread
Gigapuddi420
Byond Username: Gigapuddi420

Re: [gigapuddi420] CrazyClown12 - 1 week Captain Ban because I Executed shitter for various crimes

Post by Gigapuddi420 » #481880

You would have been better off private messaging a headmin or pinging them on discord then recreating the thread twice. To sum up what happened; the appeal thread went stale and I had already denied the appeal. After leaving it a couple days I pinged a headmin to see if they wanted to add anything or overrule. From the looks of it they abstained and closed the thread like they normally would in that situation. What we both should have done is discussed the note beforehand.
Original Note wrote:Executed an assistant for pushing him over while securing some evidence from a traitor. You have the tools and the authority to arrest people who cause you trouble, executions are usually reserved for people who are highly dangerous or confirmed traitors. Take a break from Captain for a while and be more rational next time.
From what you've said previously you don't like how this reduces the situation you were in when you made that call. So I'll offer you the following.
Proposed Change wrote:Executed an assistant for disarming him and stealing/disposing of a piece of evidence of a traitor during a high pressure man hunt. You have the tools and the authority to arrest people who cause you trouble, if you choose to arrest them you should give the detainee appropriate sentencing with executions reserved for people who are highly dangerous or confirmed antagonists.
I'm open to discussing the wording a bit more if you're still unhappy, but keep in mind this is more because I understand notes need to be accurate. I have no obligation to continue this appeal any further but I want to at least close it cleanly.
Imperfect catgirl playing a imperfect game.
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Re: [gigapuddi420] CrazyClown12 - 1 week Captain Ban because I Executed shitter for various crimes

Post by Dax Dupont » #481891

I would like to note that a headmin had locked and moved the topic, thus technically resolved it. I guess if the original admin wants to keep it open it's fine?
CrazyClown12
Byond Username: CrazyClown12

Post by CrazyClown12 » #482101

Yeah that wording in the second is more fair/accurate. I would appreciate the note being rewritten to that. Thanks for reopening.
Gigapuddi420
Byond Username: Gigapuddi420

Post by Gigapuddi420 » #482111

Alright, I'll go with that next time I'm online.
Imperfect catgirl playing a imperfect game.