[Rustledjimm] MoneyStacksSalvia Permaban Appeal

Appeals which have been closed.
CrackParrot

[Rustledjimm] MoneyStacksSalvia Permaban Appeal

Post by CrackParrot » #482366

Byond account and character name: MoneyStacksSalvia (Garret Ahmeed)

Banning admin: Rustledjimm

Ban type (What are you banned from?): Permaban (Bagil)

Ban reason and length: Evading a Job-ban from there Alt ckey CrackParrot. Permaban

Time ban was placed : 2018-01-27 19:49:48 EST

Server you were playing when banned: Bagil

Okay, so the first time i started playing on bagil was on my MoneyStacksSalvia account i cannot remember the date i actually first logged into the server but what i do know was it was on this account. I remembered that i was playing on this account until i believe December of 2017 when i had got a temporary Engineer ban for fucking with the SM too many times. I am also quite sure it was RustledJimm that gave me the temp ban as well. So i had created another byond account long before this happened that i used to play on other servers like CM. I also logged into bagil with my CrackParrot account a few times as well before the whole 2017 December engineering incident because i had to juggle around two accounts for different servers.

I sometimes forgot witch account went to witch it was a pretty stupid thing to do because i had known that using multiple accounts on the same server was against the rules. at the time i had thought that as long as i didn't break any other rules i could just play on whatever account i wanted. This was made painfully clear to me when i had received that December 2017 engineer temp ban and i then switched over to my crack parrot account that i had made months earlier to play on other servers like CM. I also played a few rounds on bagil with this account as well that would be why the CrackParrot account appears to be predating the temp ban incident.

So when i got that December 2017 temp ban i switched over and used my CrackParrot account to continue playing engineer. This was super against the rules but at the time i thought it wasn't a big deal because the admins would not really give a shit about some guy who had a temp ban and evaded it so he can play the job he wanted. Furthermore i want to clarify with the whole logging with two accounts thing that it was all 100% luck that i made my login history look like two completely different people. Because what i did was play a few rounds on CM and then switched over to play bagil with my CrackParrot account forgetting that i also had another separate account for bagil that was MoneyStacksSalvia. I would then log off then another day i would login with my MoneyStacksSalvia account just to play on bagil exclusively.

Heading back to the December 2017 incident i was then bwoinked by RustledJimm who said i was ban evading and what i did was deny it like an idiot. Because RustledJimm wanted me to confess to deliberate ban evasion witch i didn't do so he banned me on the spot. So to summarize, pretty much my first account was MoneyStacksSalvia, the first server i played on was yogstation back in early 2017 i got banned from yog for doing something stupid probably, i cannot remember. So i then played on bagil after that on my MoneyStacksSalvia account first. I also made that CrackParrot account to play on CM but then started to play on bagil with it a few times as well. I then played on and off with my MoneyStacksSalvia account on some days when i wanted to play just on bagil. And then some days when i wanted to play on CM i played on my CrackParrot account and then after i died on CM i would switch over to bagil with my CrackParrot account to play a few rounds.

Then when i got that December 2017 Temp ban i used my CrackParrot account to play engineer i got discovered. I was then asked to confess to ban evading i promptly played dumb then was swiftly banned. Now i will say that over a year and a half later i dont even have my old MoneyStacksSalvia Account anymore. I dont play SS13 much but when i do i play on CM primarily. and after that Ban i got from Rustledjimm did i actually understand how bad using multi accounts can be on this game. so i never made another account again and just played on CM with my old CrackParrot account because that was the account i first logged into that server with. now if someone does decide to unban me for this i lost my old MoneyStacksSalvia account and i play on CrackParrot exclusively so you could just transfer any of my notes onto this account if you do decide to do that. or you could just tell me to fuck off and that i am stupid for using two accounts for different servers as well it does not matter.
Last edited by CrackParrot on Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Re: [Rustledjimm] MoneyStacksSalvia Permaban Appeal

Post by Nervere » #482419

Just going to say this now, this thread will probably get resolved a lot quicker if it’s not a giant wall of text that no one wants to read.
CrackParrot

Post by CrackParrot » #482428

Sorry about that i just wanted to tell you the whole situation behind the ban and the reason why i did what i did.
ATHATH
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: ATHATH

Post by ATHATH » #482511

CrackParrot wrote:Sorry about that i just wanted to tell you the whole situation behind the ban and the reason why i did what i did.
We understand that, but breaking it up into separate paragraphs (without necessarily cutting out stuff/information) would increase the readability of your appeal greatly.
Rustledjimm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #483454

Hello there. I have a vague recollection of your situation.

You don't really have to explain the whole backstory of why you had two accounts.

You had a serious issue with trying to sabotage engineering.

You received a ban on crackparrot in december 2017 for, I quote,
As an engineer repeatedly attempt to sabotage the SM and shocked doors because he was "bored and wanted to annoy the CE". Take a break from engineering.
You then recieved another ban in January on Crackparrot
Banned from Chief Engineer, Station Engineer, Atmospheric Technician - Replaced pumps with pipes, turned off cooling loop, did not turn on siphons, set all filters to send plasma back into the chamber, and fed in CO2. Claimed he was 'following a wiki.' I'm giving you another two-week break from engineering.
It was then you swapped to MoneyStacksSalvia and attempted to play engineer again. Again trying to sabotage the engine. I was not initially going to ban you but give you a chance, but lo and behold within 10 minutes or so of being in the round you were again trying to sabotage the engine.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes
CrackParrot

Post by CrackParrot » #483477

yeah i remember pumping in shit loads of co2 into the loop and getting it to explode into a tesla ball while feigning ignorance.
Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #483673

Have you played on any other servers recently at all can I ask?
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
CrackParrot

Post by CrackParrot » #483712

just CM really
Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #483867

Yeeaaahh they did not have nice things to say about you.

Might I recommend you play on another server for a while and come back.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
CrackParrot

Post by CrackParrot » #483892

Thats fine actually i mean if they have such bad things to say about me i wonder why i am not banned from that server since they apparently hate me so much over there but its ok you can move this to resolved now.
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Post by Hulkamania » #483925

As the above poster says I'm moving this to resolved.