he locked the thread

An old fashioned device, relics of a forgotten era.

"If I ever meet myself, I'll hit myself so hard I won't know what's hit me."
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

he locked the thread

Post by oranges » #482397

hoping it all blows over eh nervere?
lntigracy
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Intigracy

Re: he locked the thread

Post by lntigracy » #482398

"There is no evidence and those of you who say you saw evidence are clearly liars"
in advance of my eventual forum ban, I just wanted to say
you are mom is gay
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #482400

Im glad that nervere thinks all the senior players are liars, sure is cool of him
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #482403

was that thread salt reserves tier
► Show Spoiler
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #482404

it's rather like pissing in a pool, you're only gonna get wet
CreationPro
Byond Username: Solar Marine

Post by CreationPro » #482405

nervere
more like
nervous to get dunked on vere

this was super bad I'll quit posting for today
terranaut wrote:Scared? My stand 「CLOWN WORLD」 and it's 「FUNNY COMPANY」will defeat your weak stand in moments.
Terry the Moth, Melody Jean the roboticist and S.O.L. the cyborg.
I will not change my avatar but if I did I'd have this good KVADRATNIY boy.
Spoiler:
IkeTG wrote:love is okay
CreationPro wrote: i love you
IkeTG wrote:love is no longer okay
Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:
obscolene wrote:I super glued my PC case shut please don't ask why.
<Pretendo> well Ia ksed in banbus
<AurxSS13> IA KSED! IA KSED! THE BLACK TYPO WITH A THOUSAND ERRORS!

<scaredofshadows> I randomly take buttons away from people
<scaredofshadows> because I am now rogue
<hornygranny> host is rouge
<Ikarrus> blow the admins
trytryagain66 wrote: I accidently axed a guy said I was sorry to him, then he punched me so I axed his head off.
Hibbles wrote:Man, I love CP. I wish we had more CP on the server.
Antonkr wrote:<antonkr> tfw you will never lick hg|works delicious sexy mustache
<antonkr> ;_;
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #482407

This thread is full of posts that have sharp accusations, with none of them having any evidence attached besides hearsay about some singulo thread.
I am not interested in seeing the outcome of a mob of hutdwellers form from unsubstantiated drama originating nearly 6 years ago.
I advise people looking back on this thread to realize that taking an emotional claim at face value is great for generating outrage, but is abhorrent to the concept of justice.
Hey nervere, remember when you accused goof of doxxing over a single discord comment?

How about you take your own advice instead of being a hypocrite.
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Post by Nervere » #482411

I don’t think anyone denies the thread exists. There’s simply little value other than drama baiting when no one provides evidence.
lmwevil
Byond Username: Lmwevil

Post by lmwevil » #482412

imagine not being even willing to look into it?????????
lmwevil

Post by lmwevil » #482413

CreationPro wrote:nervere
more like
nervous to get dunked on vere

this was super bad I'll quit posting for today

never change
Nervere

Post by Nervere » #482414

Who the fuck says I didn’t? Did you think I didn’t talk to them and just decided to lock it for nothing?
Hell no. I talked to both of them to try and hear what they had to say. I don’t think either of them are lying, but there’s a fuck ton of personal details involved, and this information becomes at-risk when a lynchmob gets riled up.
Fact is that there will be little left to look into 5-6 years after it happened in a since-deleted thread on the imageboard.
Karp
Byond Username: Ambassador Magikarp

Post by Karp » #482415

oranges wrote:
This thread is full of posts that have sharp accusations, with none of them having any evidence attached besides hearsay about some singulo thread.
I am not interested in seeing the outcome of a mob of hutdwellers form from unsubstantiated drama originating nearly 6 years ago.
I advise people looking back on this thread to realize that taking an emotional claim at face value is great for generating outrage, but is abhorrent to the concept of justice.
Hey nervere, remember when you accused goof of doxxing over a single discord comment?

aren't you doing what he's doing but in reverse

to add: i think intig is probably credible but I criticise the statement
Denton
Byond Username: Denton-30
Github Username: 81Denton

Post by Denton » #482416

shitposting in the hut is like pissing into a pool of piss
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #482417

im still trying to figure out why elyina went beast mode in the election thread
Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #482418

IkeTG wrote:im still trying to figure out why elyina went beast mode in the election thread

They couldn't Eat Sleep Fortnite
► Show Spoiler
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #482420

IkeTG wrote:im still trying to figure out why elyina went beast mode in the election thread
ran out of cornflakes
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #482421

Karp wrote:
oranges wrote:

accusing him of being hypocritical with respect to the content of his forum post which he definitely made?
Karp

Post by Karp » #482424

oranges wrote:
Karp wrote:
oranges wrote:

accusing him of being hypocritical with respect to the content of his forum post which he definitely made?
No that you're sorta brushing off one and accepting the other with radical zeal
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #482425

what are you admins doing to my shitposting board please go away
lmwevil

Post by lmwevil » #482426

tbqh i was extremely surprised when ely came back and was let in, i vaguely knew their history
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #482427

Karp wrote: No that you're sorta brushing off one and accepting the other with radical zeal
who am I supposed to be brushing off karp? nervere, elyina? it's not clear to me what you're taking umbrage with.
lntigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by lntigracy » #482431

If the thread is going to rile up a lynchmob that's going to dox elyina, then why lock it instead of deleting it?

People who haven't can still read the thread and get ANGERY and dox him.
you are mom is gay
Karp

Post by Karp » #482434

oranges wrote:
Karp wrote: No that you're sorta brushing off one and accepting the other with radical zeal
who am I supposed to be brushing off karp? nervere, elyina? it's not clear to me what you're taking umbrage with.
oranges wrote:Hey nervere, remember when you accused goof of doxxing over a single discord comment?

An analysis: By your accusatory and harsh statement with words like "accused" and implying the nature of it being a "single discord comment", I can see that you clearly disagree with the nature of goof's ban or goof's ban itself. Goof was banned over a single statement/hearsay. My perceptions on this statement is that you believe thorough investigation was not done in this incident. This then sets the stage at the point where you believe that latching onto the first statement by nervere was a foolish mistake and he should've taken a careful and nuanced approach to figure out the truth.
You note in your second statement that nervere is a hypocrite for not immediately believing intigracy's statements as fact while believing the opposite with goof as evidence, which then points yourself out as a hypocrite as you do display some interest in the persecution of elyina as you do in the defense of goof, which will exist if you want to call nervere out as a hypocrite.
lmwevil

Post by lmwevil » #482435

inti actually has a good point, but headmins don't have hard delete perms iirc
Nervere

Post by Nervere » #482437

I’d much rather give a resolution to the thread and explain why I think its best to close it than completely delete it like a powertripping faggot. If anything, that’d make people angrier.
Karp

Post by Karp » #482439

lntigracy wrote:If the thread is going to rile up a lynchmob that's going to dox elyina, then why lock it instead of deleting it?

People who haven't can still read the thread and get ANGERY and dox him.
mso is the only person who can delete things but admins can still hide it

people will still complain censorship if that happened though i think nervere just wanted to bury it and let the thread die

regardless, #istandwithintig
Nervere

Post by Nervere » #482440

lmwevil wrote:inti actually has a good point, but headmins don't have hard delete perms iirc
You’re correct, I’d have to ask MSO for a full deletion.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #482445

Karp wrote:
oranges wrote:
oranges wrote:Hey nervere, remember when you accused goof of doxxing over a single discord comment?

An analysis: By your accusatory and harsh statement with words like "accused" and implying the nature of it being a "single discord comment", I can see that you clearly disagree with the nature of goof's ban or goof's ban itself. Goof was banned over a single statement/hearsay. My perceptions on this statement is that you believe thorough investigation was not done in this incident. This then sets the stage at the point where you believe that latching onto the first statement by nervere was a foolish mistake and he should've taken a careful and nuanced approach to figure out the truth.
You note in your second statement that nervere is a hypocrite for not immediately believing intigracy's statements as fact while believing the opposite with goof as evidence, which then points yourself out as a hypocrite as you do display some interest in the persecution of elyina as you do in the defense of goof, which will exist if you want to call nervere out as a hypocrite.
he's a hypocrite because he gave good advice that he didn't follow when he was dealing with goof you fucking moron, not what he did with elyina's thread.

if I wanted to persecute elyina I'd just post my irc logs
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #482446

How about you privately hear out what senior players and admins remember about the incident (I don't remember anything but there are others who do), compare their statements, and draw your conclusions whether or not Elyina deserves to stay admin? "It happened 6 years ago" doesn't mean shit with such serious accusations and being an admin isn't a right, you don't need proof beyond reasonable doubt to remove someone, especially if you think they don't have the moral integrity required for the role (and looking at the hissy fit they threw over losing an election, I have my doubts)
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #482447

they banned hg, kor's gone, cheri's gone, sos is gone, xsi is gone, paprika is gone, napkin is gone, intig deleted his irc logs. Niknak either doesn't remember or doesn't care.

An0n3 is gone.

pretty much anyone who could provide definitive proof is gone, I just remember reading the thread on singulo.

The only remains I have from that time are private irc conversations with people discussing the singulo thread and related stuff that I don't really feel comfortable sharing.
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #482451

Imagine making a shitpost on the hut over a rigged election so good that you bait your enemies into revealing their worst atrocoties and kick off a revolution so the corrupt head of all admins shitting his pants tries to shut it all down and contain the damage as the house collapses around him.
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Shadowflame909

Post by Shadowflame909 » #482453

to play devils advocate

should we really start de-adminning and banning people for stuff they did six years ago.

My first round on /tg/station I got banned because I thought I was on Hippie. Was like a 3 week ban. Threw explosive lemons at sec and bridge
► Show Spoiler
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #482454

to play devils advocate you already got banned for that as you admitted
lntigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by lntigracy » #482455

this is obviously what the singulo thread consisted of:
Spoiler:
everyone is just pretending to be retarded, there was obviously nothing serious or noteworthy in the singulo thread
Shadowflame909 wrote:to play devils advocate

should we really start de-adminning and banning people for stuff they did six years ago.

My first round on /tg/station I got banned because I thought I was on Hippie. Was like a 3 week ban. Threw explosive lemons at sec and bridge
so should people like groijoy (made himself a godmode wizard and ran around the server ei nathing people, then used adminverbs and gibbed the one guy who managed to get the upper hand on him) be given admin again because it was 6 years ago
you are mom is gay
Karp

Post by Karp » #482456

lntigracy wrote: so should people like groijoy (made himself a godmode wizard and ran around the server ei nathing people, then used adminverbs and gibbed the one guy who managed to get the upper hand on him) be given admin again because it was 6 years ago
you'd be surprised with how willingly old admins are readminned without anyone ever thinking "Why is this person not an admin today?"
lntigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by lntigracy » #482457

I'm not really surprised considering that elyina was re-adminned even with oranges warning against it.

Sticky was fully aware of drama surrounding elyina as evidenced by his post when he candidated him again.
you are mom is gay
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #482459

Shadowflame909 wrote:to play devils advocate

If the "stuff" was serious enough, why not? Players with a very bad history stay permabanned even if they appeal years later, why would it be different for admins? And the issue here, from what I gather from the other thread, isn't the fact that Eyina is still an admin, but that they were re-accepted in the admin team after the incident in the first place. Here's where it gets tricky because Elyina was smart, they didn't actually get deadminned over what they did, they quit and waited for the key people to leave so they could play the "I took some time off and now I'm back" card. Now all evidence is gone so nothing will happen, but I hope this teaches headmins to keep permanent records to prevent such a situation from happening again.
Karp

Post by Karp » #482461

oranges wrote: he's a hypocrite because he gave good advice that he didn't follow when he was dealing with goof you fucking moron, not what he did with elyina's thread.
oranges wrote:hoping it all blows over eh nervere?
you're doing what nervere did with goof but with elyina being that you're rallying to get them punished before any full investigation is done like goof with the doxxing thing

that's why I'm criticizing you

we should focus on elyina though I think we both agree on that point though
Gamarr
Byond Username: Gamarr

Post by Gamarr » #482462

Obviously MAD is the only answer here.
SaveVatznick
Byond Username: SaveVatznick

Post by SaveVatznick » #482464

Ye in the lynch mob! Turn your pitchforks to the hay and feed your stock! Let your ropes lash the oxen to the plow and make the earth fruitful! Let your torches light the night and keep the world bright! Disperse! Let the wood of the gallows warm your home instead! Away,AWAY!
Leora Fleebish is every bad part of me stuffed into a 32x32 sprite.
lntigracy
Confined to the shed

Post by lntigracy » #482465

Since elyina told goof to suck his dick does that mean he's done pretending to be a girl
you are mom is gay
Karp

Post by Karp » #482466

Real questions to ask

1: Why did elyina leave back in the day, and why have they come back only now after most of the senior team has left? I was a player at the time but they started picking up activity around ~2017 and they had taken a break until after kor finally left from what I'd noticed

2: What occurred in 2014, what caused them to originally leave? If the incident above is true it's pretty damning on the reason as to why they left.

3: Why were they barred from running in the headmin elections by SoS? There must be a very serious charge/reason for someone to be barred, which is most concerning of the three.

Not even gonna bring the ace stuff up even though I probably should unless necessary

Headmins are probably digging up information on that stuff silently but if anyone from the past has any logs it'd make everything easier

let's also avoid mindlessly lynchmobbing them and actually focus on productive discussion even though this is the hut
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #482470

When you're so afraid of what people are saying you lock the hut thread about you.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #482471

i like waking up to more drama
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

obscolene
Byond Username: Obscolene

Post by obscolene » #482475

BONERMASTER wrote:Imagine making a shitpost on the hut over a rigged election so good that you bait your enemies into revealing their worst atrocoties and kick off a revolution so the corrupt head of all admins shitting his pants tries to shut it all down and contain the damage as the house collapses around him.
OY VEY, THE GOYIM KNOW
SHUT IT DOWN!!!
[center]sc#4622 | everybodygangstauntilnig.ga (UPDATED FREQUENTLY)[/center]
[03:46:59]EMOTE: The Dreamweaver/(Steve Leaf) : <b>Steve Leaf</b> starts jacking lizard dick. (129,128,2)
[03:47:33]SAY: Steve Leaf/The Dreamweaver : OH FUCK IM CHOAKING (129,128,2)
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
Malkraz
Byond Username: Malkraz

Post by Malkraz » #482476

all you had to do was not allow fucking anime avatars
wesoda24: malkrax you're a loser because your forum signature is people talking about you
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #482477

oranges wrote:they banned hg, kor's gone, cheri's gone, sos is gone, xsi is gone, paprika is gone, napkin is gone, intig deleted his irc logs. Niknak either doesn't remember or doesn't care.

An0n3 is gone.

pretty much anyone who could provide definitive proof is gone, I just remember reading the thread on singulo.

The only remains I have from that time are private irc conversations with people discussing the singulo thread and related stuff that I don't really feel comfortable sharing.
xsi is still around
Qustinnus
Byond Username: Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » #482480

i have been inactive for a while but elyina sounds like a loser.
Rustledjimm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #482482

Malkraz wrote:all you had to do was not allow fucking anime avatars
Please don't associate all anime avatars as similar.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #482483

I don't mind anime avatars, I do mind out-of-season avatars. It's March for Christ's sake