2k19 /pol/ - European Spring edition

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Grazyn
Byond Username: Grazyn

Re: 2k19 /pol/ - European Spring edition

Post by Grazyn » #483417

Bottom post of the previous page:

Takeguru wrote:Here's the issue, Remington will still have to pay to defend themselves for the months/years it'll take for this to hit a higher court, and they just came out of bankruptcy
Booh waah a company has to pay legal fees, cry me a river
Rustledjimm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #483444

I heard Trump was complaining because he lost his attempt to sue the scottish government and found out because he sued them and lost he has to pay their legal fees too.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #483450

lntigracy wrote:So some /pol/ aussie (NZ isn't a real place) shot up a mosque and killed a shitton of people while playing meme music.
Just part and parcel of living in a big city.

He also said Subscribe to Pewpewdie, and recorded his rampage with a Go Pro (and yes the footage is out there on the web)
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #483457

There are links/webms all over /pol/. It's literally 16 minutes of an Aussie shitposter murdering people.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #483461

Aussie shitposter is redundant
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #483465

Grazyn wrote:
Takeguru wrote:Here's the issue, Remington will still have to pay to defend themselves for the months/years it'll take for this to hit a higher court, and they just came out of bankruptcy
Legal fees for shit that they had no involvement with whatsoever
We gonna start suing Ford every time Cletus gets wasted and wipes out some kids with his truck, too?
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #483466

Takeguru wrote:
Grazyn wrote:
We gonna start suing Ford every time Cletus gets wasted and wipes out some kids with his truck, too?
yes
Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #483472

Honestly should sue the government for allowing gun advertisements before suing the company.
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
XSI
Byond Username: XSI

Post by XSI » #483474

That makes more sense at least
Plus it's got precedent in that commercials for tobacco and alcohol have stronger rules about them, it's worth looking into doing that for guns, like any potentially dangerous tool
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #483475

I like that you guys are talking about suing gun companies instead talking about the kebab remover
Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #483476

Malkevin wrote:I like that you guys are talking about suing gun companies instead talking about the kebab remover

You aren't being funny Malk.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #483481

I'm not being funny
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #483484

subscribe to pewdiepie
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
XSI

Post by XSI » #483485

We're not really talking about the guy shooting people because there's nothing to say about it
Guy shoots a bunch of people because [Ideology]

This and worse happens basically every day, the only difference is that this time the guy streamed it happening
His footage will likely be studied by counterterror groups all over not because of the memes he spouted, but because it shows how a shooter goes from A to B looking for targets, and if they know how that goes they can get better response tactics going
Outside of that, a few memers will call it epic, a few people will cry, and a few people will call out for stricter rules that won't actually solve anything (and will in fact just make all the problems worse).
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #483489

Malkevin wrote:I'm not being funny
ain't that the truth
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #483493

I condemn terrorism but i also wish the label was applied consistently instead of some acts of violence driven by certain ideaologies causing the "experts" and "investigators" to Toss up their hands in confusion and state "there's no knowing what his motive was...how could we have known to watch him?"
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #483497

>Guy literally stated he wanted to start a civil war to instate ethnonationalism
>Baited people into thinking he was a conservative right-wing Pol YouTuber despite being a eco-facist who worshipped Mosley
>Smoothbrains not only take the bait, they fucking DEVOUR it

Who could have seen this coming?
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
XSI

Post by XSI » #483518

In other news
Israel bombed gaza again
The sky remains blue
Grass remains green
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #483539

Takeguru wrote:
Grazyn wrote:
If an idiot sues me for some bullshit, I have to pay legal fees to defend myself. Why should I feel sad that a company has to do the same?
Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #483548

If the idiot loses though he does have to pay your legal fees.

Though... it's reimbursement so you gotta have the money in the first place.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #483564

if u live in a retarded place like america u should probably have legal insurance
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

lntigracy
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Intigracy

Post by lntigracy » #483570

yeah you should live in germanistan instead
in advance of my eventual forum ban, I just wanted to say
you are mom is gay
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #483610

lntigracy wrote:yeah you should live in germanistan instead
its actually germany not germanistan
hope this post helps you better understand europe
any questions feel free to ask!
kind regards
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #483635

Unfortunately for that image, dude was mostly on 8chan

His manifesto is an interesting read, for lack of a better word, if you parse through the memes
He's very blatantly trying to exacerbate current issues, which makes me wonder why most news outlets won't report on it despite reporting on other scumbag's manifestos, as they're playing into what he wanted by NOT talking about it
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #483642

That's odd, IIRC 4chan is the anti-muslim one, while 8chan is so rabidly anti-semitic that they go as far as to regard Muslims as allies in the global crusade against Jews. I remember seeing a lot of pro Iran threads there and they're also anti trump for his jewish relations. They're basically honest-to-God nazis and Hitler had nothing against Muslims.
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #483662

ShadowDimentio wrote:>Guy literally stated he wanted to start a civil war to instate ethnonationalism
>Baited people into thinking he was a conservative right-wing Pol YouTuber despite being a eco-facist who worshipped Mosley
>Smoothbrains not only take the bait, they fucking DEVOUR it

Who could have seen this coming?
nice covering your ass lol

regardless can we stop trying to put this man into a political leaning, it doesn't matter whether he was right wing or left wing, it literally is meaningless, he's a piece of human refuse that would've killed people regardless of what party or ideology he followed.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #483664

You can't divorce mass murderer from his ideology.There's a reason people like this are drawn mostly to certain ideologies and certain religions.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #483666

Lumbermancer wrote:You can't divorce mass murderer from his ideology.There's a reason people like this are drawn mostly to certain ideologies and certain religions.
we have mass murderes from every ideology it really doesnt matter
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #483668

exactly.

it literally doesn't matter, we put the blame on everything but the actual person committing the crime because its easier to pretend humans aren't capable of committing shit like this without some kinda ulterior motive when in reality the only thing that his ideology made him do was murder a specific set of people.
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #483669

I mean yeah, but mass murdering vegetarians are pretty rare. That's my point.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #483671

you're missing the point.

there have been mass murdering vegetarians (hitler being one for starters) but nobody weighs that as the cause for him to murder people because just like ideology its not the cause.

hitler wouldve murdered jewish people had he been left right or central.
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #483676

I think that Hitler would be less likely to murder Jews if he was leftist, especially at the time when Jews were big on communism. It wasn't the vegetarianism that drove him, no, it was his particular flavor of nationalism.
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #483678

they were so well integrated into the communist society that stalin gave them their own piece of land in the middle of bumfuck nowhere siberia.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast
Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #483683

I'm gonna request no pictures from the incident, no links to any video or pictures. No pictures of the shooter.

There are places if you really have to go find that sort of stuff. This is not the place.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #483684

You're splitting hairs. What you are saying is that if we removed all the ideologies from the equation, he would also commit mass murder. What I'm saying is that he would be more likely to stab a guy who cut him off in traffic at most, because I can't ignore how ideologies shape and influence human beings.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #483690

Rustledjimm wrote:I'm gonna request no pictures from the incident, no links to any video or pictures. No pictures of the shooter.

There are places if you really have to go find that sort of stuff. This is not the place.
Good request
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #483734

>Mass murderers would exist anyways so there's no such thing as violent ideologies

Room temp take
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #483739

I find it really sad that every rightist politician from Australia to Italy is saying the same thing: "Yes it is tragic but let us not forget that Muslims are and always will be the greatest threat to our country and civilization"

I'm glad I'm not Muslim because oh boy, are they gonna have some tough times in the next 10-20 years.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #483749

i disagree with you
lntigracy
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Intigracy

Post by lntigracy » #483753

I agree with Crag,
in advance of my eventual forum ban, I just wanted to say
you are mom is gay
ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #483765

ShadowDimentio wrote:>Mass murderers would exist anyways so there's no such thing as violent ideologies

Room temp take
Liderally didnt say that but okay you keep making your own conclusions buddy i respect that.
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #483766

Super Aggro Crag wrote:i disagree with you
Can you elaborate
Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #483842

Grazyn wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:i disagree with you
Can you elaborate

this is the politics thread where you say what you believe and ignore any dissenting views and only accept those that agree with your position

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
XSI

Post by XSI » #483846

This stinks

As far as can be found online, the guy disappeared to Pakistan for several years, telling everyone the country and people there are great and then returned with a permit to bring in guns from Australia
Bringing in guns that are technically illegal from Australia(???)
And somehow nobody noticed until he shot up a town that has already had a Mossad operation going on that was uncovered a few years ago
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #483883

what are you babbling about, he had a firearms license, and mossad has been active here for some time, including being exposed trying to get passports, which is probably their primary interest, other than spying on five eyes related material
XSI

Post by XSI » #483885

I'm mostly saying that it's a bit of a coincidence that the shooting just happens to occur in that place when there's loads of places with more people, and he was speaking highly of Pakistan not too long ago
So there's clearly some puzzle pieces missing
Rustledjimm

Post by Rustledjimm » #483900

I think you are reading too much into it and seem to be looking for conspiracy theories.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
XSI

Post by XSI » #483905

It was less than a year ago that the guy posted online saying Pakistan is a great country and the people there are great
I don't know about you but for a complete 180 in under a year going as far as actively shooting nearly 50 people is a bit hard to believe

There is without any doubt more to this, but that will be things intel agencies keep to themselves. Either way, I don't believe he just randomly decided to start shooting
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #483906

About four much more minor terrorist incidents have occurred in the middle east since the attack.

It's a plain awful world we live in these things happen all the time to the point where people barely keep track of much but the numbers.

Now I understand the crackdown that will probably result in Australia and New Zealand after this might have happened anyway because our polies have zero respect for the public and shitty activist journos have free reign in bumfuck nowhere places like ours.

There should be the usual calls from for forgiveness over the attack though, not that I think it does any good personally but if someone did it would the ethical course of action for them rather than demanding we clockwork orange everyone.
Last edited by Incomptinence on Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grazyn

Post by Grazyn » #483908

I'm sure he was completely serious when he said Pakistan is great, just as he was when he asked people to subscribe to pewdiepie after the shooting. Guy sure looks stable and reliable, definitely not a /pol/ troll through and through. I hope theý found one post of him saying he voted for Hillary
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #483910

I think he is an accelerationist I would not blink an eye if my government (feebly) blocked all the chan sites now.
I think maybe he thought the utopian absolutely never going to happen ethno state is more likely to happen if everyone gets their shit fucked up other /pol/ trolls included.
All the references aren't going to come off as ironic to the public and they will use it as a hitlist of scary internet things to expunge.