[Beesting12] Fourest - Unpermaban and Multiaccounting misunderstanding

Appeals which have been closed.
Fourest

[Beesting12] Fourest - Unpermaban and Multiaccounting misunderstanding

Post by Fourest » #487026

Byond account : Fourest
Banning admin: Beesting12
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Permanent ban
Ban reason and length: Alt account of AutismSlaver66, banned for housekeeping. Permanent
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2018-01-02 01:58:23
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Terry, but i think this is a bug, because, when i tried to connect to Sybil and Bagil in first time, i was banned from that servers too, but then that ban just disappeared, but my playing time returned to zero state, and i can't even play as an assistant
Your side of the story: Originally i was permabanned for grief, but now ban reason was changed to "Alt account of AutismSlayer66", i think there's a mistake, because I have no connection to this guy.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I was a very bad player at the time, i was very griefee, I was quite illiterate, because English is not my native language, and i was just a space asshole, but now i became more mature and stopped being such an asshole. Also, i have no connection with AutismSlayer66, and i don't even know this guy, and i never saw him ingame

BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Re: [Beesting12] Fourest - Unpermaban and Multiaccounting misunderstanding

Post by BeeSting12 » #487682

It looks like you and AutismSlayer66 used the same computer at some point. Do you remember all the accounts you've played tg with, your original ban reason, etc? That would be pretty helpful.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Fourest

Post by Fourest » #487685

BeeSting12 wrote:It looks like you and AutismSlayer66 used the same computer at some point. Do you remember all the accounts you've played tg with, your original ban reason, etc? That would be pretty helpful.
I think he was using ban evasion software, and changed his CID, which matched with mine, i think this just a coincidence or something
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #487695

See, this might sound realistic except you're linked through a couple CIDs, and one of those CIDs have two other accounts that have done griefy stuff as well.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #487714

Fourest wrote: I think he was using ban evasion software, and changed his CID, which matched with mine, i think this just a coincidence or something
That also isn't possible, so I'm gonna deny this appeal on the basis of you lying.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:

hows my driving?