[Nervere] donaldtrumpthecommunist - More detailed appeal to my permaban, with context and a vouch

Appeals which have been closed.
Zombieme7

[Nervere] donaldtrumpthecommunist - More detailed appeal to my permaban, with context and a vouch

Post by Zombieme7 » #488429

Byond account and character name:Donaldtrumpthecommunst/Brooklyn Stainforth
Banning admin:Nervere
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Server
Ban reason and length: Mirrored ban from citadel for harassment and bragging about it in OOC
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 5:57:36 I live in central time so I guess central?
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Bagil
Your side of the story: I got banned for telling why I got banned on citadel, and poorly worded it in OOC.
Why you think you should be unbanned:
First off let's go over what happened.
What I did on Citadel:On citadel they made a vote for the players on whos the worst rated admin from best to worst, I use a discord bug to get the vote results and sent it to the worst rated admin and didn't spread to anyone else, the admin asked me where I got it from and of course, I told the truth and said I got it a from bug, they didn't believe me and banned me.
What happens on TG?: I told my ban reason on TG very vaguely and got banned because of it.
What does citadel think as of right now? Right now citadel still thinks I got it from an admin and told me they'll unban me if I gave them an admin, which is unfortunate because I got it from a bug, not an admin. If citadel think I was some big bad harasser, how come there willing to unban me if all I need to do is say an admin Proof https://citadel-station.net/forum/viewt ... c&start=10 "Or you can just be honest and tell the truth and we'll actually unban you. I'm not willing to take a vouch for this, personally, granted that you're still trying to deceive us like we're morons."
Will I do this again to tg or citadel staff? No, I wasn't expecting such a response from this, so I try my best to act well on other servers, and I can get a vouch for this.
Vouchers: Headmin on Beestation
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Re: [Nervere] donaldtrumpthecommunist - More detailed appeal to my permaban, with context and a vouch

Post by Nervere » #488447

The official communication I had with the Citadel representatives in hostchat were, at best, misinterpreted. When I talked to them I got some vague answers on the situation, which honestly I didn't mind too much because I was under the impression this was a security issue more than anything. I only began to find out more details about your original Citadel ban when talking to several community members from there.
It would have helped if you were more descriptive about what happened there in your original ban appeal. Regardless, this isn't something that ultimately shouldn't have been mirror in the first place.
Your ban has been lifted, thank you for appealing.