[Brotemis] ???? - ERP Permaban

Appeals which have been closed.
Big Faggot
Byond Username: Floof5467

[Brotemis] ???? - ERP Permaban

Post by Big Faggot » #48931

before i start id just like to say this is #realtalk im not fucking with anyone legit appeal below

Byond account and character name: floof5467 cant remember character name this was months ago
Banning admin: Brotemis
Ban reason and length: no clue will explain why
Time ban was placed (including time zone): no clue will explain why

Your side of the story: not denying anything happened. i did in fact fuck many people in the ass without consent. the specifc incident that got me banned went something like this. chaplain i think was chilling afk outside somwhere and so i yelled "im gonna fuck you in the ass big boy" and then assuming he was braindead because he didnt respond i had my way with him. after i was banned for a day for this i posted an appeal and got it upped to a permaban, at which point i confessed to many counts of rape.

Why you think you should be unbanned: i actually already am which is why i cant answer ban length and reason, but i dont know if this is unintentional or if when brotemis got his shit removed if i somehow got unbanned. anyways lets pretend i am banned. i think i should be unbanned because its been months on months now, and ive had time to reflect yadda yadda. but in addition to that aside from the rape i was a pretty solid player. i never fucked up the round for anyone, most of my offenses were stupid shit like this and my immersion ruining names. never metagamed, dont metagrudge, never murderboned or locked someone up and did some stupid "so fanny" shit (except that one time i fucked an mmi, most of my erp was just out in the open or afk players). i dont even play antag.

i dont really feel bad about what i did, but i certainly wont do it again because of the permaban.
Last edited by Big Faggot on Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Re: [Brotemis] ???? - ERP Permaban

Post by NikNakFlak » #48938

The ban was only for 10080 Minutes.
Big Faggot

Post by Big Faggot » #48943

not even

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=960

my posts were all deleted but look at deuryns post. unless it was changed it was originally upped to a permaban

EDIT: he wasnt just bluffing either, when i went on that day it said i was banned indefinitely or some shit.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #48948

Well Deuryn never actually did that. The database and the server both list your last ban as being the one brotemis gave you and it only was for the week. I guess I'll direct a headmin here or something. You may get to play or you may get permabanned on the spot right now. I don't know.
Big Faggot

Post by Big Faggot » #48950

totally remember trying to get on to see if he was shitting me and seeing permaban. oh well il just chill here then.
Last edited by Big Faggot on Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #48951

Least you could do is actually check if you're still banned or not before making an appeal
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Big Faggot

Post by Big Faggot » #48953

I did check, read the post. i made an appeal anyway because im assuming its a mistake.
Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #48954

If you did then you would know what the ban reason was. The game tells you when you try to join the server.

As of this moment floof5467 has no active bans.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
Big Faggot

Post by Big Faggot » #48955

what? okay let me explain this shit since apparently my original post is confusing as fuck.

I decided i want to return months later after being permabanned
I logged in to check what my ban reason was only to find im not banned at all
I decided to post the appeal anyways assuming that my unbanning was a mistake

EDIT: as to why i would make the appeal anyways and not just keep playing till a problem arose, i had this image in my mind of doing that and then getting banned again because it was still on record or some shit. im only finding out now that there supposedly was no permaban on record even though i was told i was getting permabanned and i could have sworn that i checked and saw i was back when it happened.
Brotemis
Byond Username: Brotemis

Post by Brotemis » #49076

I don't remember this ever being appealed or lifted by Deuryn. My guess is if the ban was only for a week, a mistake was made and was intended to be a perma
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #49205

Deuryn wrote:Upping this to a perma. It's just a shame that not only do you think you should be able to fuck someones ass without consent, but that you were actually stupid enough to complain when you got called on it. Actually, who am I kidding, it's hilarious.
Next on "Shit You Shoulda Seen Coming": Will the DPRK really declare war 5 minutes before getting their entire country glassed? Tune in next time to find out!
NikNakFlak wrote:Well Deuryn never actually did that. The database and the server both list your last ban as being the one brotemis gave you and it only was for the week. I guess I'll direct a headmin here or something. You may get to play or you may get permabanned on the spot right now. I don't know.
Read damnit.
Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #49217

We've decided to let you continue playing with a caveat.

Consider this a very stern warning about any unwanted behaviour in the future. We also want you to stay away from anything sexual at all; Consensual or not.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?