[HBL] RG4ORDR-Fucking up Perma brig doors.

Appeals which have been closed.
RG4
Byond Username: RG4ORDR

[HBL] RG4ORDR-Fucking up Perma brig doors.

Post by RG4 » #49189

Byond account and character name: RG4ORDR - Was a drone
Banning admin:HBL
Ban reason and length:Permaban I assuming for this ban
Time ban was placed (including time zone): Between 5-6 PM CST
Your side of the story: Uh I didn't do it at all. All I can say is that I went to security wing after getting a drone alert and looked around perma brig and finding nothing after that and leaving. I did through out the few times I was drone ghost in and out of drone bodies due to people grabbing me and making me a hat.
Why you think you should be unbanned: There is probably no logs of me at all touching the perma brig doors at all. Let alone they were forced open by the time I got there also the ban reasoning for this is pretty terrible too.
*MAY HAVE fucked up the doors deliberately as a drone.*
Unless you have concrete evidence supporting it then don't apply the ban on the basis "MAY HAVE"
RG4

Re: [HBL] RG4ORDR-Fucking up Perma brig doors.

Post by RG4 » #49206

Might I add if my memory serves me properly I visited perma brig once and maybe after about 10-20 minutes after that I logged off at escape. You could've asked there instead of giving me a silent ban.
AdenAbrafo
Byond Username: AdenAbrafo

Post by AdenAbrafo » #49208

I was an engineer during this round. The HoS asked me to come in and fix the permabrig doors, claiming a drone had messed with them. This prompted an adminhelp from me. The HoS, I forget who it was, claimed that she and the Warden had seen a drone hack the doors open. She also claimed the Warden subsequently killed the drone. I had no time to investigate the doors to see if they were hacked, as I was eaten by a singularity shortly after I arrived at the permabrig.
Nick Elwood says, "brain your guitly of incompitence and sencected to public flogging and banishment"
DEAD: Andrew Mitchell says, "LIONUS HAS ANGER ISSUES AND AUTISM"
Hibbles
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Post by Hibbles » #49236

This was to come get you to explain what actually happened, it's not really a permaban. As I said in the ban reason. There were two drones whose prints were on the door that was fucked, I asked one in the round, but you were gone. Both of you say the same thing, you didn't do it etc, and there's not really any evidence to say what really happened for 100 percent, so yeah. I'll be happy to lift this.

Drones breaking or even bending their laws inspires a special level of hatred in several admins, including myself, which is why I took note when it was adminhelped.
RIP
RG4

Post by RG4 » #49241

Hibbles wrote:This was to come get you to explain what actually happened, it's not really a permaban. As I said in the ban reason. There were two drones whose prints were on the door that was fucked, I asked one in the round, but you were gone. Both of you say the same thing, you didn't do it etc, and there's not really any evidence to say what really happened for 100 percent, so yeah. I'll be happy to lift this.

Drones breaking or even bending their laws inspires a special level of hatred in several admins, including myself, which is why I took note when it was adminhelped.
Trust me I wasn't the one fucking around with drones to ruin people's fun. I even made/ a little cozy area at escape. Potient cause for the doors being fucked up could be GR3Y T1D3 virus or something actually emagging them. Said before I was responding to a drone call and went to investigate where it may have been went to perma and saw no drones no I went back to escape and logged off.
flazeo25

Post by flazeo25 » #49402

I was a miner traitor that round, I released the singulairty and putted a beacon behind the armory, as the for the perma doors I emaged them open.
Only thing I remember the drone doing was removing a rwall in the toilets right next to where I hid the beacon.
Hibbles
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Post by Hibbles » #49656

Alrighty, thanks for the clarification.
RIP