[Elyina] thelovelypyro - perma ban appeal Pt 2

Appeals which have been closed.
the lovely pyro

[Elyina] thelovelypyro - perma ban appeal Pt 2

Post by the lovely pyro » #493742

Byond account and character name: the lovely pyro/Bal Dee
Banning admin: Elyina
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Server Ban-Role Ban.
Ban reason and length: Permanent ban "Banned for saving a zombie, allowing it to bite you then punching yourself to suicide so you could self antag. Accrued history of griefing the server."
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2018-12-19. 05:08:31 Eastern Daylight Time.
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Sybil.
Your side of the story: I honestly don't have anything here to defend myself, this was roughly a year ago back when I was still mass griefing and going through shit that just made me want to be careless (already talked about with Elyina). Not an excuse nor do I want it to be considered since it was just pure shittery on my part. Everything written in the reason was true, I just saw a zombie and helped it to grief.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Over the past 4-5 months since my ban, I sort of just took a break from the internet to stop fucking about and mainly spent time on servers with a much stricter rule system when I did use my free time. I'd say I have become a much more responsible player and while I might do a gimmick once and a while, I see that just griefing for the sake of griefing isn't that amusing and generally just ruins the fun for the rest of the playerbase. I understand if most people don't forgive me, though I am ready to actually return and not just interfere with people in game. If I am considered for an appeal, I'd ask that I may also be given a chance to be unbanned from all jobs as well and will make sure to actually do my job responsibly and will seek admin guidance if I think something I'm about to do violates the server rules. Thank you.
elyina
Byond Username: Elyina

Re: [Elyina] thelovelypyro - perma ban appeal Pt 2

Post by elyina » #493760

Good appeal. I appreciate that you take responsibility for your actions, didn't try to downplay it and understand why it was wrong. I am willing to accept the appeal and give you another chance. I'm not going to enforce a probation or anything like that, but you should anticipate admins dealing with you might be less lenient due to the history. As of now you are unbanned from the server.
As for your jobs bans, those were placed by admins that are no longer around and thus it falls to the headmins to consider lifting those. I will let them know to look at this thread.
Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Hulkamania

Re: [Elyina] thelovelypyro - perma ban appeal Pt 2

Post by Hulkamania » #493765

Hey there. Just chiming in regarding the job bans. I request you appeal them separately, even though it's a bit of an annoyance to do so. themidnightrose has some of your active job bans and they're still an active administrator on the team, thus I wouldn't feel comfortable not giving them a chance to speak against the ban itself.

As far this thread in particular I'll be locking it as elyina has removed the specific ban appealed within.