[Phuzzylodgik] Brille65 - I have to Testify.

Appeals which have been closed.
Brille65
Byond Username: Brille65

[Phuzzylodgik] Brille65 - I have to Testify.

Post by Brille65 » #495472

Byond account and character name: Brille65, - S.H.I.T.Sec
Banning admin:Phuzzylodgik
Ban type (What are you banned from?):Game Ban
Ban reason and length:

Metagrudge murdered someone while playing as AI. Bolted the doors to his office and set scrubbers to siphon until they suffocated. Lied about the above in ahelps.\n
\nYou\'ve been playing here a long time. You know better than to act this way, particularly when playing an Asimov silicon.

Time ban was placed (including time zone): circa 2AM UTC +1
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Event Hall
Your side of the story:

I just want to Testify that i wasnt lying. I never acted like *oopsie doopsie donga wonga i wasn't there, i don't know why this perfectly fine dude died*. Yep. I maybe did not instantly said... "Yep, killed him because he is an asshole" but i definitive didn't lied to you.
Also another thing about the Metagrundge, yes i know it is forbidden, yes i know it is shit but ain't it feels awesome to get killed for no reason by people and no Admin gives a flying fuck? And next round they just walk around (or not like in this case because he LITERALLY GONE AFK THE SECOND HE SPAWNED; so it did not even hurt ANYONE) and just get away with it?
There was once a round, like i think it was Monday... i had the objective to kill the RD and i did so and that dude had the nerves to came back 3 times as something and tried to kill me, even in the next round. I tried for 3-4 rounds to get an aHelp and when finally an admin came on he said why don't just rest the case? so... Ain't seems so bad when you Metagrundge people?

I See, and feel, that the Server(s) is/are lacking Admins to be there for everyone one second after an aHelp and i know that there are probably a lot of stupid reports like... Mommy that HoP wont give me all Access Ban him...
Why you think you should be unbanned: I don't really demand any unban i just want to testify that i am not a liar, - Thanks.
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Phuzzylodgik

Re: [Phuzzylodgik] Brille65 - I have to Testify.

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #495491

Here is the entirety of our ahelp conversation regarding the matter at hand:

Code: Select all

[2019-05-25 23:57:37.862] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers)->Brille65/(S.H.I.T.Sec): So what happened with the detective earlier?
[2019-05-25 23:57:59.220] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Brille65/(S.H.I.T.Sec)->Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers): he was catatonic and probably fallen asleep
[2019-05-25 23:58:46.741] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers)->Brille65/(S.H.I.T.Sec): How did he end up suffocating?
[2019-05-25 23:59:50.951] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Brille65/(S.H.I.T.Sec)->Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers): probably there was no air
[2019-05-26 00:00:28.118] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers)->Brille65/(S.H.I.T.Sec): Brille, you've been playing here long enough to know that I already know the answer and that lying about it isn't gonna get you anywhere.
[2019-05-26 00:01:24.208] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Brille65/(S.H.I.T.Sec)->Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers): Well. Where was i lying? he probably died because of air loss. So what? A Catatonic detective died. #Shall i act like i am sorry after he killed me and others last round for no reason?
[2019-05-26 00:01:50.778] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Brille65/(S.H.I.T.Sec)->Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers): And Nobody gave a fuck about this*
[2019-05-26 00:03:06.925] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers)->Brille65/(S.H.I.T.Sec): Brille, that's called metagrudging and it's against the rules. You can't let the actions of previous rounds affect how you treat them the next, particularly when you're playing AI.
[2019-05-26 00:06:12.080] ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #1: Brille65/(Brille65): Yes. I know. But Sorry. You exactly know aswell that Metagrundge happens so often and so often nobody gives a fuck. Still mad about that one RD (Actually i dont even know his name anymore) who came back 3 TIMES to try to kill me... and the whole round (2 hours) and even the next round nobody gave a flyin g fuck. Yes i know its hard when there are like 500 Servers and only 5 Admins... but you know feelings. Also that dude literally was AFK from start of the round... oof
"he was catatonic and probably fallen asleep"

"probably there was no air"

See these two responses? Those are what we call lies.

When an admin bwoinks you asking how someone you killed ended up dead and you respond with these sorts of cute answers, you are L Y I N G.

With that out of the way, I'd like to address a couple of things you've said.
(or not like in this case because he LITERALLY GONE AFK THE SECOND HE SPAWNED; so it did not even hurt ANYONE)
Dude was in the damn bathroom at round start. He came back to find his character dead in a bolted, shuttered, siphoned room with your AI eye hovering over his corpse. The fact that he was SSD for a couple of minutes means nothing. But you know that already.
There was once a round, like i think it was Monday... i had the objective to kill the RD and i did so and that dude had the nerves to came back 3 times as something and tried to kill me, even in the next round. I tried for 3-4 rounds to get an aHelp and when finally an admin came on he said why don't just rest the case? so... Ain't seems so bad when you Metagrundge people?
[2019-05-26 00:06:12.080] ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #1: Brille65/(Brille65): Yes. I know. But Sorry. You exactly know aswell that Metagrundge happens so often and so often nobody gives a fuck. Still mad about that one RD (Actually i dont even know his name anymore) who came back 3 TIMES to try to kill me... and the whole round (2 hours) and even the next round nobody gave a flyin g fuck. Yes i know its hard when there are like 500 Servers and only 5 Admins... but you know feelings. Also that dude literally was AFK from start of the round... oof
Stop using the shitty actions of others to justify your own shitty behavior.

You and I have ahelp conversations nearly every single round you play. It is the direct result of your aggressive playstyle and your inability to let things go. You expect others to be harshly punished for breaking the very same rules you choose to ignore. I'm sick to death of hearing "well if X got away with doing Y then I'm gonna do Y to the hilt and neener neener neener" from you.

If you continue to play on the Events Hall as though it's a single-player game, constantly trampling over other players' rounds and getting indignant when confronted, you can expect to start catching longer and longer bans. You have over 200 hours of playtime on here and have collected enough notes and bans to know better than this.

This appeal - whatever it is - is denied.
Brille65
Byond Username: Brille65

Post by Brille65 » #495494

Ah. So. When you ask me " How did he end up suffocating? " And i Answer with "Probably there was no Air" it is automatically a Lie. Interesting logic!

"You and I have ahelp conversations nearly every single round you play."
Well. I am Sorry that you are apparently the only Admin for this Server.
I am Also very Sorry that you only see the negative sides because you know what ? I actually like to help people! and enjoy playing on TG Station. But when every second guy you meet is a pure asshole and griefs your, murders you or what ever you to a maximum, you just become pissed at every next guy who does some bullshit.
Yeah, Eye for Eye is probably pretty bullshit but after a while you just get ... bored and annoyed how you die every round to some bullshitter and he never ever gets even a single tiny punishment
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Phuzzylodgik

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #495529

Ah. So. When you ask me " How did he end up suffocating? " And i Answer with "Probably there was no Air" it is automatically a Lie. Interesting logic!
Well, yes. When the logs say this...

23:23:33 [0x2009131] (124,162,2) || Detective's Office Air Alarm was turned to Panic Siphon mode by Brille65/(S.H.I.T.Sec)
23:23:33 [0x2008bc1] (119,161,2) || the Detective's Office air scrubber #1  was toggled to siphon mode by Brille65/(S.H.I.T.Sec)
23:23:33 [0x200903c] (123,160,2) || the Detective's Office air scrubber #2  was toggled to siphon mode by Brille65/(S.H.I.T.Sec)
...and you say...

[2019-05-25 23:57:37.862] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers)->Brille65/(S.H.I.T.Sec): So what happened with the detective earlier?
[2019-05-25 23:57:59.220] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Brille65/(S.H.I.T.Sec)->Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers): he was catatonic and probably fallen asleep
[2019-05-25 23:58:46.741] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers)->Brille65/(S.H.I.T.Sec): How did he end up suffocating?
[2019-05-25 23:59:50.951] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Brille65/(S.H.I.T.Sec)->Phuzzylodgik/(Carl Jowers): probably there was no air
...that makes you a lying liar who lies.
Arianya
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Arianya

Post by Arianya » #496372

Resolved.
Frequently playing as Aria Bollet on Bagil & Scary Terry

Source of avatar is here: https://i.imgur.com/hEkADo6.jpg