Shaps

Tell the admins how you think they're doing.
bman
Github User
Byond Username: Basilman
Github Username: Militaires

Re: Shaps

Post by bman » #299691

Bottom post of the previous page:

pretty sure that even if you take it to the extreme of if you drag someone off to stop them from being deconverted and killing them it's still valid cause it's a cultist.

sometimes killing is even preferable like when you know someone will be shit when you remove his free antag status

edit::::

of course in the dream of the perfect world where sec is competent a warden would be able to handle your prisoners and keep them in line for deconversion

but too bad we're not in the perfect world.
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #299710

Remove the concept of valids please!
Aloraydrel
Byond Username: Aloraydrel
Github Username: Aloraydrel

Post by Aloraydrel » #300168

ShadowDimentio wrote:How about instead of trying and failing to get me banned for following the rules you learn your own rules, hm? Because this is open and shut covered under rule 4 and you're totally wrong.
have you tried being...
Spoiler:
likeable?
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Post by ShadowDimentio » #300210

I'm plenty likeable if you actually play in the game with me and not sit on the sidelines and dictate incorrectly how I'm supposed to play. That just makes you look like a backseating douche.
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #300212

ShadowDimentio wrote:I'm plenty likeable
Limey wrote:its too late.
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #300214

Have any of you ever even played with me

Answer: Unlikely

Anyways this isn't my feedback thread you faggots
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
J_Madison
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Akesson

Post by J_Madison » #300225

ShadowDimentio wrote:Have any of you ever even played with me

Answer: Unlikely

Anyways this isn't my feedback thread you faggots
Yes. I have. You are intolerable to play with or against. You're one of the many forgotten names that I recognise and I treat to an immediate gulagging if I arrest you.

Every tick that you're off zlevel one is a blessing to the rest of the players.
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #300228

You have to stop deluding yourself, David.
Everyone hates you.
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #300230

Coming from you that's some high praise

Oh yeah I remember you J_Mad, I dunked you once and posted a story about it and you whined about how you were gonna start metagrudging me. Tell me, is it hard to stay that assblasted for so long over something so small as a death in 2d Spacemen?
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
danno

Post by danno » #300232

That doesn't mean anything, you chump-a-dump
That's the most limp-dick attempt to brush this off
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #300234

The two people that rushed in to call me shit are two people with lengthy histories of being assblasted
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
danno

Post by danno » #300235

there are more than two people calling you shit at any given time in any place of the forum so I don't even know who you would be referring to here
J_Madison
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Akesson

Post by J_Madison » #300239

ShadowDimentio wrote: I dunked you once and posted a story about it and you whined about how you were gonna start metagrudging me. Tell me, is it hard to stay that assblasted for so long over something so small as a death in 2d Spacemen?
You have never killed me.

[youtube]e1xUOhAwDyk[/youtube]

It's easy when you forget everything until the opportunity arrives; I keep a plan on how to deal with certain people and I await an opportunity that meets the plan.
danno

Post by danno » #300240

that's sociopathic
danno

Post by danno » #300241

don't get me wrong though I think it's funny if you're fucking with shadow
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #300247

Oh yeah so I didn't even dunk you but you still managed to get assblasted enough to put me on the J_Mad Personal Metagrudge Blacklist.

Also why do you faggots keep bitching about me in Shaps thread, throwing insults at me isn't gonna change how Shaps fucked up.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
danno

Post by danno » #300252

It's our duty to call out your factual inaccuracies such as "I'm plenty likeable"
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #300255

Danno I challenge you to play some SS13 with me, we'll have a good time and become bros. Me and Goof once played ayy lmaos together and it was great, we can do the same.
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
danno

Post by danno » #300257

LOL GOTCHA BITCH NICE TRY BANNED FOR METACOMMS
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #300259

FUCK DUDE THE STING WORKED

Seriously play with me
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
danno

Post by danno » #300261

I respect the challenge so sometime I will
ShadowDimentio

Post by ShadowDimentio » #300262

Add me on BYOND
Spoiler:
-Not-Dorsidarf

-Remie Richards

-Stickymayhem

-PKPenguin321

-Armhulen

-DarkFNC

-Anonmare

-Anonmare

-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
-Wyzack

-Kraseo

-Anonmare

-lntigracy

-Timbrewolf

-Super Aggro Crag

-Bluespace

Lol"
-Anonmare

-DrPillzRedux

-Docprofsmith

-Malkraz
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Post by CitrusGender » #411639

heeeeeeeeeee's back
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #411646

CitrusGender wrote:heeeeeeeeeee's back
[youtube]0_blUzsgnXc[/youtube]
Spyroshark
Byond Username: Spyroshark

Post by Spyroshark » #411897

SHAPS SHAOPS SHAPS PSAHSP SHAPS SHAPS SHAPS
IT'S SHAPS
it's me. a real gamer.
Plapatin
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Plapatin
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post by Plapatin » #484173

actually started being active again, and has been pretty nice to hang around with as a result
wesoda25 wrote:i had a dream that me and some friends were like in this tribal village and we were all doing cocaine around this massive bonfire and I kept seeing all these foreshadowing elements that we were gonna die but i just did more cocaine
OrdoM wrote:Argent, a swan argent over a saltire vert - the vert representing the vomit cast upon the floor by the vomitgoose
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #484571

A good friend who can't hide on page 3
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #484597

You are such a cat niknak, your kindness and affection is infuriating
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
lmwevil
Byond Username: Lmwevil

Post by lmwevil » #484863

will eat literally everything including plates

also in the INTERNAL DISCUSSIONS tower so we have to hate them tho
Yakumo_Chen
Byond Username: Yakumo Chen

Post by Yakumo_Chen » #495649

Mashing the meteors button 5 and then 15 minutes into an extended round is the opposite of a fun time, especially when there's only one engineer borg and no engineers.
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer

Post by Shaps-cloud » #495689

It was pressed twice fifteen minutes apart, one low level and one medium level, please don't exaggerate

That said, if it ended up being too severe, I apologise for not noticing the lack of engineering staff before doing so
John_Gobbel
Byond Username: CAPTTLasky

Post by John_Gobbel » #498049

Good admin who I feel takes a no-nonsense and clear stance in their ahelps which can be refreshing.

As someone who plays a lot of security I appreciate that they don't play favorites with sec in ahelps.

Afraid when I see their name in adminwho for the exact same reason. q.q
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #516789

yeah idk how i havent said this yet but shaps is pretty fuckin cool, good admin good player ++
[this space reserved]
IrishWristWatch0
Byond Username: IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #517761

Just the worst
╔═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╗
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
420weedscopes: I once proposed to a girl with my dick in her ass
Lzimann's best friend.
° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  ° ○ • .  .:  ★  ¸ .¸ ☆ ☾ °
╚═══════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════════╝
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Post by Nervere » #517764

Shaps is level-headed, insightful, and experienced. One of the best people on the /tg/ admin team.
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer

Post by Shaps-cloud » #517783

I would trade all the positive feedback in the world for having made it to page 3 as an active admin that one time ;_;
IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #520171

Shaps-cloud wrote:I would trade all the positive feedback in the world for having made it to page 3 as an active admin that one time ;_;
Too bad
<Shaps> I still firmly believe a drunk kor is more responsible than a sober irish
Zoey Webb(Firecage): Irish. You can break any coherent discussion by mentioning 2 words
Lzimann's best friend.
Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Coconutwarrior97

Post by Coconutwarrior97 » #528224

Ran a really fun event. On alot, and very nice!
delaron
Byond Username: Delaron

Post by delaron » #528325

Helpful admin for this trainer. Ticket answering machine and overall cool admin. Doubly impressive since that has been the trend since 2014 and earlier.
-------
I'm not smart enough to meme.
carshalash
Byond Username: Carshalash

Post by carshalash » #534196

Cringe ass nae nae baby
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #534366

carshalash wrote:Cringe ass nae nae baby
every time they see me online as a ghost they spawn me in next to them and try to hold me up with lethal weaponry and i honestly don't understand why /tg/station allows admins of such a poor caliber to continue :cry:
Limey wrote:its too late.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #534426

#istandwithjill
Memedokter
Byond Username: Memedokter

Post by Memedokter » #534436

Very good admin, Let me keep my name. Love you Shaps -Jill Stingray
Image Image
Image Image
IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #558143

Hates fun
Lzimann's best friend.
bigfatbananacyclops
Byond Username: Bigfatbananacyclops

Post by bigfatbananacyclops » #569660

first of all. they steal every ticket from me not allowing me to deal with anything.
second. they leave all of them open.
third. they log out.
this isnt fair for trialmins
>:(
ShibaInuLord
Byond Username: ShibaInuLord

Post by ShibaInuLord » #571255

I play a retard called Deana Whittler
Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Coconutwarrior97

Post by Coconutwarrior97 » #576025

Shaps has retired, they are welcome back anytime.
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Post by Domitius » #578844

Shaps is back in action!
IrishWristWatch0

Post by IrishWristWatch0 » #580813

Domitius wrote:Shaps is back in action!
Goodbye fun!
Lzimann's best friend.
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer

Post by Shaps-cloud » #581354

LET ME SINK TO PAGE 3
Domitius
Byond Username: Domitius
Github Username: DomitiusKnack

Post by Domitius » #581370

Super happy to see Shaps back after so long, they've had some trouble fitting in with the new kids though but they are working on it and making great progress!