[I don't know] bleb#2217 - Discord ban

Appeals which have been closed.
blobbernaut
Byond Username: Blobbernaut

[I don't know] bleb#2217 - Discord ban

Post by blobbernaut » #497326

Discord ID and (if not the same) your commonly used names: bleb#2217
Time ban was placed (approximate): About 15 minutes ago.
Your side of the story:

There are, at the time of writing, ONE game admin on Sybil, nobody on Bagil, and nobody on the Overflow station. Overflow station was a shitshow. Round's probably still going on, but the details really don't matter.
I pinged Supportmin like I was told to. Nobody answered. I pinged again. Some random twat told me something approximating, 'nobody cares fuckhead', which I responded in kind with "fuck off dipshit'.

Why you think you should be unbanned:

Because I had a right to be frustrated. There's 200 players between three servers and a single admin online. If you were annoyed that I pinged for desperately needed help, then dude. Just don't be an admin then. Give your slot to somebody active on this timeslot, which obviously needs active mods.
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Re: [I don't know] bleb#2217 - Discord ban

Post by wubli » #497711

Hi! So this it how it went: you pinged the headmins asking us to, and i quote "get on the event hall so we can ban some people". I told you that you needed to ping supportmin instead of the headmins, because that's the correct ping to call for admins.
Immediately, you pinged supportmins like this:
@Supportmin fine assholes, get on
You were told to not call them asshole since, y'know, you want their help! You are not entitled to having an admin online. Not all of us are supportmins and not all of us can constantly be on at the time you need us.
Then, few minutes later, you pinged supportmin again.
@Supportmin anyway can one of you PM me, or log on, or something, so I can explain why you are sorely needed at the Event Station?
And then, fifteen minutes afterwards, again.
@Supportmin If you don't police the event server, the idiots are going to spill over into other servers and spread their retardation there.
The ban reason was "pinging supportmin 3 times in a row". I think it's pretty fair and your attitude doesn't help. I say you should appeal this in a month after you've given it some thought!
Denied.
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Post by wubli » #498040

Unlocked as per the banned person's request.
You are free to give me reasons to change my mind. The banning admin was Nervere, so if he wants to rule on this, I will step aside.
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Post by Nervere » #500069

Doesn't seem to be responding anymore, locked.