Appeals which have been closed.
Yeasty
Byond Username: Yeasty

[Dorsidwarf] Yeasty - Barely a bannable offense

Post by Yeasty » #497205

Byond account and character name: Yeasty, Fingler Pinewood
Banning admin: Dorsidwarf
Ban type (What are you banned from?): Server ban
Ban reason and length: Reason: Murdered the captain as a non-antag, 1440 minutes
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 16:30 UTC +3
Server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Event hall
Your side of the story: So i heard someone say on the radio "The felinid captain is at the morgue, kill him!" so out of curiosity i went there. Not to my suprise, a chaplain and a CMO were killing the captain, who was unconscious on the floor(who was about to die) so for good measure i took out my trusty toolbox and hit the captain like 2 or 3 times, knowing that it wouldnt really matter considering that the cap was gonna die anyways. Then a lawyer grabbed the captain and started running with him, and the captain died while he was dragging him. Me and the chap managed to shove the lawyer into a wall and steal the captain and since i didnt intend to, or try to(and i didnt even) kill him, i tried to take him to medbay for cloning, however i was stopped because i was banned without even giving a chance to explain myself :(
Why you think you should be unbanned: I barely even hit the cap, he would have died anyways, i wasnt the one originally hitting him, i tried to clone him but couldnt because i was banned without a chance to explain myself(and the cap was a filthy ligger).
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: [Dorsidwarf] Yeasty - Barely a bannable offense

Post by Timonk » #497261

and the cap was a filthy ligger
Race is not a reason to kill someone in most cases
Yeasty
Byond Username: Yeasty

Post by Yeasty » #497304

Timonk wrote:
Race is not a reason to kill someone in most cases
So yeah, its too late for anything because this appeal system is garbage and it takes half a year for admemes to do anything about appeals but with that retarded response i can see that you didnt read the appeal.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #497434

I've updated the reason to "Helped to murder the captain as a non-antag" so that your notes remain accurate.

That "Other people were doing it so I just joined in cause why not, it wouldnt make a difference" is a terrible excuse should not be a surprise.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Post by wubli » #497713

You didn't have a good reason to help to kill them so I agree with the changes to the note. There's not much else to say about this.
Locking the thread.
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try