Dead By Daylight - Actually good, free DLC edition

Talk about video games here
Malkraz

Byond Username: Malkraz

Re: Dead By Daylight - Actually good, free DLC edition

Postby Malkraz » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:24 am #498070

the above post brought to you by green rank gang
Franklin Khan says, " Well I know who I'm metagrudging from now on "
Istoprocent: You and Rock Steele definitely metabuddies, proving metacomms will take time but eventually people will figure it out.
Declan Cooper asks, " does rock steel have autism? "
Erik489: Malkraz, I gotta ask, and please be honest. Do you metacomm with Rock Steel?
Lumbermancer: also rock should be killed every round
Willy Willee says, " And he kept spam-tabling me, while his metafriend came over "
ATHATH: Rock Steel, I fucking hate you with a passion. I was alive on the station for less than a minute, you absolute cunt you CREMATING ASSHOLE I GENUINELY *HATE* YOU
Adam Karlsson says, " i just want rock " Shaun McFall says, " you know you'll get harshly punished for this right " Adam Karlsson says, " oh i know "
Aidan Duncan says, " Once again, Rock Steel is the fucking worst person on the station "
Twaticus: malk i hate you why do you ruin everything
Alijah Petrov says, " Actually then, im just gonna start robusting rock steel every time i see him "
Adolph Weinstein says, " I like how we have a wizard onboard, and the only person causing shit is Rock "
[Common] Most Likely Malfunction states, " BORG RETURN TO THE CLONEER AND ISPOSE OF ROCK STEELS BODY. "
Dee Dubya: the fact that Rock Steel hasn't been permabanned is proof enough of how low RP /tg/station really is
hanna banana: Rock Steel pushes me over in game and steals my insuls i get so mad i start screaming

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:09 pm #498102

They fixed ghostface

cedarbridge
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Postby cedarbridge » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:03 pm #498108

I'm not sure I'd call a killer "in a good place" if the answer is "just do this particular build with these particular perks in this particular manner"

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:10 pm #498110

Thats literally every killer, its just Freddy is the only one who isnt Ruin Spirit Fury Enduring BBQ

cedarbridge
In-Game Admin

Postby cedarbridge » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:15 pm #498121

>NOED not on the list

You get the most upset survivor mains from that one.

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:21 pm #498152

NOED is a crutch that rewards being shit at the game

SaveVatznick

Byond Username: SaveVatznick

Postby SaveVatznick » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:02 am #498224

You can run different perks on Freddy if you want, I was more talking about playstyle. The way his ability works, you need to be mindful of whether or not to chase, when to hook people, all that jazz. I'd say more than other killers, you need to be conscious of how to read survivors' perks and what to do from there.
Leora Fleebish is every bad part of me stuffed into a 32x32 sprite.

cedarbridge
In-Game Admin

Postby cedarbridge » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:35 pm #498325

Super Aggro Crag wrote:NOED is a crutch that rewards being shit at the game

But it makes survivor mains mad and that's all I care.

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:29 pm #498407

i just played wraith against 3 survivors with Object of Obsession and no mither. they surrounded me into a corner and bodyblocked me then when I hit them they all DC'd. I still got like 60k bloodpoints from it cuz I got my daily done.

Malkraz

Postby Malkraz » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:34 am #498441

Istoprocent: You and Rock Steele definitely metabuddies, proving metacomms will take time but eventually people will figure it out.
Erik489: Malkraz, I gotta ask, and please be honest. Do you metacomm with Rock Steel?
Willy Willee says, " And he kept spam-tabling me, while his metafriend came over "
ATHATH: Rock Steel, I fucking hate you with a passion. I was alive on the station for less than a minute, you absolute cunt you CREMATING ASSHOLE I GENUINELY *HATE* YOU
Adam Karlsson says, " i just want rock " Shaun McFall says, " you know you'll get harshly punished for this right " Adam Karlsson says, " oh i know "
Aidan Duncan says, " Once again, Rock Steel is the fucking worst person on the station "
Alijah Petrov says, " Actually then, im just gonna start robusting rock steel every time i see him "
Adolph Weinstein says, " I like how we have a wizard onboard, and the only person causing shit is Rock "
[Common] Most Likely Malfunction states, " BORG RETURN TO THE CLONEER AND ISPOSE OF ROCK STEELS BODY. "
Dee Dubya: the fact that Rock Steel hasn't been permabanned is proof enough of how low RP /tg/station really is
hanna banana: Rock Steel pushes me over in game and steals my insuls i get so mad i start screaming

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:37 pm #498617

very shortly i will have all of dwights perks unlocked for everyone :D

Malkraz

Postby Malkraz » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:34 am #499192

XSI

Byond Username: XSI

Postby XSI » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:26 pm #499281

I appreciate this clip

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:30 pm #499282

ghostface got pulled into the entity realm cuz he didnt eat breakfast

what a fuck

Malkraz

Postby Malkraz » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:50 am #499410

Ghostface is pretty fun if you just play him like Myers

SaveVatznick

Byond Username: SaveVatznick

Postby SaveVatznick » Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:52 am #501239

Been playing trapper, plague, and legion after a long stint of Freddy. Honestly, only the Plague produces consistent results compared to Krueger. The Trapper's power is easily counterplayable by survivors AND requires time investment to get your fucken traps. Legion is just dogshit trash that needs to win a chase 3 times to get a down as opposed to two, with their deep wound being a worse version of Dream World. Honestly, just play fucking Freddy instead of Legion, they're trash. Really trying to make trapper work, but it sucks when you're stuck only being able to use one addon because the trap sack addons are basically obligatory to even make the killer functional.

I really feel pigeonholed here. Been trying to play things besides Nurse or Spirit, but since I own both, why not play Spirit and rape some face?
Leora Fleebish is every bad part of me stuffed into a 32x32 sprite.

Malkraz

Postby Malkraz » Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:39 am #501242

welcome to the game beyond brown

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:09 pm #501250

Ghostface sucks now

cedarbridge
In-Game Admin

Postby cedarbridge » Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:08 pm #501281

Super Aggro Crag wrote:Ghostface sucks now

Ghostface always sucked.

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:11 pm #501282

sucks more tho

i cant wait for freddy rework to be excellently recieved and then a week later after everyone pumps BP and aurix into fredder they release a hotfix

"Fixed an error where The Nightmare was able to down survivors."

Malkraz

Postby Malkraz » Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:23 am #501342

Freddy's going to be right in the middle of mid-tier

Malkraz

Postby Malkraz » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:44 am #503388

This man was not pleased I ran his Nurse for 5 gens and got 2 flashlight saves that secured the 0k

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:13 pm #505026

Malkraz wrote:Image
This man was not pleased I ran his Nurse for 5 gens and got 2 flashlight saves that secured the 0k

>bullying killer

based!

wubli

Byond Username: Wubli

Postby wubli » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:18 pm #507999

oh there was a thread for this
love this game, playing it a lot recently. i suck and main survivor
part time admin ♡ full time e̸̷͘l̕͝d̕r̛͘͢͟͡i҉҉t́͟͠c̷͝h̸̡͠ ̀̕͟ą͘͘͠b҉̕͠ò̸̡͢͞m̸̀̕͜͡i͞ǹ̕͟͞͝ą̸͘͟͞t͘͢͜i͏̵̛́͝ó̡͢ń̀͘͘
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i'm here to try

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:18 am #508049

its ok to be bad

Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:14 am #521736

its halloween

you can get keychains attached to your belt now!!!

Previous

Return to Video Games