Simple Questions Thread

General SS13 Chat
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Cipher3

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Post by Cipher3 » #48507

Bottom post of the previous page:

Raven776 wrote:The gibbed bits will be poisonous!
That is... so convoluted yet plausible for murder...
Spoiler:
Nathanael Greene has made a woman of Bryce Pax!

Valerie Sinnet says, "Nathaniel Greene charged the brig with a fucking HONK."

[Common] Assists-the-Crew hisses, "Walker Quinn s-s-s-ss-stole the HoP's-s-s-ss-s door"

OOC: HotelBravoLima: I literally can't be removed from power.

I demand this ban be lifted right now. ~Bibliodewangus

Erin Wake whispers, "You should ready up on Badger and boink with me..."

"I think you guys are just tired of drinking hitler and now you want diet hitler.
I've got all that great hitler flavor but only half the hitler calories." - Anon3

You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that PR matters. ~MisterPerson

DEAD: Ichigo Momomiya says, "Coravin's just an ass."

Linus Johnson says, "Hey you know I got this game Skyrim last week"
Linus Johnson says, "I have a level 19 ranger and its so fun"
Weston Zadovsky says, "did he just"
Weston Zadovsky says, "fucking hell"

The emergency shuttle has been called. It will arrive in 10 minutes.
Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Fucking get out."
Coravin Vattes asks, "Please?"
Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Please get the fuck outta my lab."
Coravin Vattes exclaims, "Okay!"
[Common] Beryl Nyuphoran {RD} asks, "WHO GAVE CORAVIN ALL ACCESS?"

Lindsay Donk stammers, "L-Luc-ck w-was-s-s s-s-such-h a beaut-tifu p-p-p-pr-r-rom-m q-q-q-queen"

Ty Andrews curls up in a ball on the floor and purrs.

by oranges » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:15 pm
Get out bluespace, you've not been relevant since you lost the elections

That said, I think there are a shitton of degenerates here and I'd probably gas the lot of you if I had the chance. ~Loonikus

Ergovisavi
Byond Username: Ergovisavi

Post by Ergovisavi » #48530

Cipher3 wrote:
If you want to take this a bit further, you can do some silly stuff. Take corpse. Stab with our new sleepypens, that contain mute toxin. Throw the corpse in the gibber. The mute toxin will be in the meat. Grind up the meat in your blender. Put the resultant blended stuff in your condiment machine. You now have an isolated bottle of mute toxin. Obtain dropper. Find someone without eye protection. Stun, spray them in the eyes, murder.

Of course, the ultimate fuck you, is mixing Beepsky smash with the mute toxin (So people don't recognize the victim as being stunned), throw it in a hypospray (Murder the CMO), and now you've got an incredibly bullshit murder tool.
whodaloo
Byond Username: Whodaloo

Post by whodaloo » #48547

Raven776 wrote:
Zsword wrote:okay, follow up question, still medical related: do chems metabolise in a dead body still? Or could I say Inaprov someone as I'm trying to defib them to help prevent that whole 'immediatly take crit oxyloss ded' thing?
Chems do not metabolize in a dead body. What does this mean? INAP DEFIB! (Or any healing chemical will work, dexalin or dexalin+ being good ones). OOOOOR you can shoot a body up with DD and healing chemicals and then give it to the chef (or traitor chemist? Plasma/toxins and leave it in the morgue). The gibbed bits will be poisonous!

I've got questions of my own

What drinks give special effects? I know beepsky smash, neurotoxin, and doctor's delight. I've heard that anti freeze keeps you cold in hot temperatures (or was it warm in cold temperatures?) But does amasec, silencer, or a toxins special have anything special about it?
Coffee makes you resistant to cold damage and makes you move faster. I also believe drinks with caffeine like Kahlua and Loko 13 will let you resist stuff like sleep toxin and chloral. At least, that's what I can tell from my incredibly poor reading of the code. Apparently the toxins special and anti-freeze have cold-resistant properties, as does the vodka+pepper spray drink. Iced beer, apparently, cools you down. The silencer will heal you if you're a mime and you drink it, and the banana mama will heal the clown.
i love public logs
Spoiler:
SAY: Kolt Saudwell/RedMcCloud : Beacuse
SAY: Kolt Saudwell/RedMcCloud : ((im banned))

SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : Hos
SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : Can i bang you]
SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : ]plras
SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : R; I WROTE THIS SOMG FOR YOU HOS

SAY: Bryce Pax/IcePacks : I THINK I WAS A LITTLE HASTY IN GIVING THE CREW ACCESS TO THE ARMORY

Lusty Xenomorph Maid begins to clean the telescopic baton with the soap...

[Common] Garrett Larson says, "How do i shot pod"

OOC: Zoey Webb/Firecage : WHodaloo, why are you so fucking aggressive against me
OOC: Engineer Donkin/Whodaloo : i have no idea what you're talking about chief
OOC: Zoey Webb/Firecage : Cuck sucking dick wanking piece of cock shit head
AnonymousNow
Byond Username: AnonymousNow

Post by AnonymousNow » #48556

Aren't some fizzy drinks meant to have a mild dexalin-like effect?
Hornygranny wrote:It's not your codebase. It's our codebase. You can imply soft power as much as you want, but you don't have it. Division between the server and project is absolute. I'm not interested in reading dezzmont platitudes for the billionth time and won't be checking back in this thread.

Spoiler:
~Simplified for the sake of Wyzack's delicate feelings~
Fuck anti-roleplay suggestions and fuck Bay.

Xenomorphs a shit.
Preamble
Byond Username: Preamble

Post by Preamble » #48569

OJ helps with airloss damage, and starkist is 50% OJ.
FrostFenex

Post by FrostFenex » #48583

How does one win the the game?
ExplosiveCrate
Byond Username: ExplosiveCrate

Post by ExplosiveCrate » #48586

kill all the antags
i dont even know what the context for my signature was
Septavius

Post by Septavius » #48606

kill all non antags
Zsword

Post by Zsword » #48607

Survive the round. Complete your personal objectives.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #48612

I recall Dr. Gibb acting like Dexalin but I'm not 100% sure.

They're all listed on the wiki, under Guide to Food and Drink.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Miauw
Byond Username: Miauw62

Post by Miauw » #48617

Cipher3 wrote:
I remember the good ole days of chefs parapenning people, gibbing them and serving parapen burgers.
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Cipher3

Post by Cipher3 » #48655

FrostFenex wrote:How does one win the the game?
The only way to win SS13 is to quit.
Spoiler:
Nathanael Greene has made a woman of Bryce Pax!

Valerie Sinnet says, "Nathaniel Greene charged the brig with a fucking HONK."

[Common] Assists-the-Crew hisses, "Walker Quinn s-s-s-ss-stole the HoP's-s-s-ss-s door"

OOC: HotelBravoLima: I literally can't be removed from power.

I demand this ban be lifted right now. ~Bibliodewangus

Erin Wake whispers, "You should ready up on Badger and boink with me..."

"I think you guys are just tired of drinking hitler and now you want diet hitler.
I've got all that great hitler flavor but only half the hitler calories." - Anon3

You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that PR matters. ~MisterPerson

DEAD: Ichigo Momomiya says, "Coravin's just an ass."

Linus Johnson says, "Hey you know I got this game Skyrim last week"
Linus Johnson says, "I have a level 19 ranger and its so fun"
Weston Zadovsky says, "did he just"
Weston Zadovsky says, "fucking hell"

The emergency shuttle has been called. It will arrive in 10 minutes.
Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Fucking get out."
Coravin Vattes asks, "Please?"
Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Please get the fuck outta my lab."
Coravin Vattes exclaims, "Okay!"
[Common] Beryl Nyuphoran {RD} asks, "WHO GAVE CORAVIN ALL ACCESS?"

Lindsay Donk stammers, "L-Luc-ck w-was-s-s s-s-such-h a beaut-tifu p-p-p-pr-r-rom-m q-q-q-queen"

Ty Andrews curls up in a ball on the floor and purrs.

by oranges » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:15 pm
Get out bluespace, you've not been relevant since you lost the elections

That said, I think there are a shitton of degenerates here and I'd probably gas the lot of you if I had the chance. ~Loonikus

Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #48657

The only winning move is not to play at all.
How about a nice game of Chess? Faggot
Silavite
Byond Username: Silavite

Post by Silavite » #48852

How effective are chilled nitrogen canisters at firefighting?
Spacezenegger

Post by Spacezenegger » #48889

I was playing on Hippy Station and their MMIs can mind transfer into simple animals like Poly/Ian. Can you do that on tgstation?
AnonymousNow
Byond Username: AnonymousNow

Post by AnonymousNow » #48890

Spacezenegger wrote:I was playing on Hippy Station and their MMIs can mind transfer into simple animals like Poly/Ian. Can you do that on tgstation?
Hoo damn, that's an interesting one. You mean with the mindswap spell? I've personally witnessed an MMI'd wizard brain using fireball repeatedly, so that bit makes sense.

As far as I'm aware, making player-controlled critters was made easier recently. Well, I say recently... probably about a year ago, now. If that's the case, then maybe mindswap can work on simple animals.

I'll have to experiment with this myself.
Hornygranny wrote:It's not your codebase. It's our codebase. You can imply soft power as much as you want, but you don't have it. Division between the server and project is absolute. I'm not interested in reading dezzmont platitudes for the billionth time and won't be checking back in this thread.

Spoiler:
~Simplified for the sake of Wyzack's delicate feelings~
Fuck anti-roleplay suggestions and fuck Bay.

Xenomorphs a shit.
Earthykiller127

Post by Earthykiller127 » #48900

Is it still possible to get a 100 brain damage bible by putting random shit as your religion?
Spacezenegger

Post by Spacezenegger » #48929

AnonymousNow wrote:
Spacezenegger wrote:I was playing on Hippy Station and their MMIs can mind transfer into simple animals like Poly/Ian. Can you do that on tgstation?
Hoo damn, that's an interesting one. You mean with the mindswap spell? I've personally witnessed an MMI'd wizard brain using fireball repeatedly, so that bit makes sense.

As far as I'm aware, making player-controlled critters was made easier recently. Well, I say recently... probably about a year ago, now. If that's the case, then maybe mindswap can work on simple animals.

I don't think it was a mindswap spelll. I think it was just a button the MMI was able to press. Hell, it could have been a prayer. I was just curious if we had it because that sounds like a neat feature for MMIs to have.
Miauw
Byond Username: Miauw62

Post by Miauw » #49028

Spacezenegger wrote:
AnonymousNow wrote:

I don't think it was a mindswap spelll. I think it was just a button the MMI was able to press. Hell, it could have been a prayer. I was just curious if we had it because that sounds like a neat feature for MMIs to have.
that's not something we have, and it will never be something we have, i think. it really doesnt make sense.
however, you can ghost and become a drone if RD builds drones.
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted
Pybro
Byond Username: Pybro

Post by Pybro » #49056

Earthykiller127 wrote:Is it still possible to get a 100 brain damage bible by putting random shit as your religion?
I dunno about the Bible, but I remember setting "adminism" to your religion giving YOU, the chaplain, 100 brai damage.
Erbbu
Byond Username: Erbbu

Post by Erbbu » #49383

What's the most effective way of spreading diseases as an antag virologist?
Pybro
Byond Username: Pybro

Post by Pybro » #49386

Inject the infected blood into the chef's food/bartender's drinks. Or, infect a monkey man/monkey with it, then give that body to the chef. He'll gib it and make burgers, which may or may not contain the virus.

Tell the Clown you have a helpful virus for him, that it spreads on contact, and that you want him to spread it so everyone is super. Break a hole into your office from maint/emag the doors so you can safely blame it on the clown breaking in and fucking with stuff.

Get a spray bottle or any backpack water cannon. Fill it with blood from a syringe after emptying it. Run around spraying people with your diseased blood.

If you don't care about your own survival, get a grey shirt and infect yourself. Run around hugging everyone. Works especially well if you're a changeling as you can transform into an assistant, infect everyone as him, put your biosuit back on, transform back to normal, then use the cure-all power.

Blood-smoke grenades do not spread blood to tiles, but last I checked they do infect everyone who inhales (or possibly even just gets hit by) the cloud.

Infect a Security Officer. They tend to touch people a lot, be outside of maint, and don't have easy access to MedHUDS.

Get an Odysseus, and have it scan the infected blood. Run around stealing syringes and shooting blood into people, or just sleeper napping them. Pump them with sleepytox and infected blood.
Raven776
Byond Username: Raven776

Post by Raven776 » #49390

Silavite wrote:How effective are chilled nitrogen canisters at firefighting?
Rarely do you want to actually add more gas to a gas problem... Fires are best handled with a panic syphon and properly configured atmos loop or calling the shuttle, depending on how big the fire is.
Erbbu wrote:What's the most effective way of spreading diseases as an antag virologist?
There's something I recognize as a CMO. The best ways to spread the disease are as follows...

Never say anything over comms if there's a tag that will tell people who you are. That makes it more likely for someone to come check up on you while you've got liquid biological death still in the oven. If you get caught making GBS airborn, you're going to have a bad day and likely have all of your stuff but maybe a cold bottle spaced.

Make more than one disease with different cures. This means you're less likely to run into someone just handing out nutriment pills and the entire effort being wasted.

Make the diseases ANNOYING more than harmful. Dropping what you hold every few seconds, falling down, or getting random genetic illnesses will do a number to the crew.

Get yourself vaccines first. Keep a couple vaccine mixes in your box in case there's someone you want to save/ally with.

Most importantly: STEAL THE FUCKING PANDEMIC BOARDS. Get a screwdriver and a crowbar and take the one from virology. Steal the one from tech storage. Your CMO/Science staff especially competent? Bomb R&D.

If you can get the diseases to be stealth and there are no pandemic boards on station, congrats on the shuttle call from anyone smart enough to recognize the problem that won't go away.

Either never be the Virologist (break in as an assistant) or hide your identity with an agent ID or a genetics monkey identity. Everyone (EVERYONE) will be trying to lynch you, even if it's just a cold, for not being in virology fixing it.

If you REALLY wanna get fun, do all of this and then syndicate pipe bomb a monkey next to the virology station, drop your virologist ID next to it, and pretend you got gibbed.

Beyond that, make sure you've got a couple syringes tucked away somewhere to restart the plague if people do manage to find the cure and wipe it from the station. If the vaccines get out, then you're fucked until you can make a new disease variant. Good news? It's REALLY easy to do that.
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #49404

Pybro wrote:Tell the Clown you have a helpful virus for him, that it spreads on contact, and that you want him to spread it so everyone is super. Break a hole into your office from maint/emag the doors so you can safely blame it on the clown breaking in and fucking with stuff.
Fuck that. Get a 100 potency banana, and inject it with the virus. Tell the clown you have a 100-potency banana for him.
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Earthykiller127

Post by Earthykiller127 » #49407

bandit wrote:
Pybro wrote:Tell the Clown you have a helpful virus for him, that it spreads on contact, and that you want him to spread it so everyone is super. Break a hole into your office from maint/emag the doors so you can safely blame it on the clown breaking in and fucking with stuff.
Fuck that. Get a 100 potency banana, and inject it with the virus. Tell the clown you have a 100-potency banana for him.
>assistant robust clown, take the banana with gloves equipped because XxX_PR0l99TiNGskllills_xXx anbbd space it
Spacezenegger

Post by Spacezenegger » #49423

What's an advanced mop and what does it do?
Zsword

Post by Zsword » #49447

Nothing, it needs buffed.

Okay, Honost answer: It holds about twice as much water as the normal Mop, and you spend signifigantly less time standing there 'cleaning.'

So, over the normal mop? Nothing. It'd be nice if it didn't need water and no slipped, like a super Soap.

Question about Asimov and Wizards: I've always thought that a big part of a Wizard was a wizard isn't human on account of being a 'Magic Mutant', but I've heard people say otherwise. Can I get a final verdict on this please? (Or what the servers personal rulebase is.)
ExplosiveCrate
Byond Username: ExplosiveCrate

Post by ExplosiveCrate » #49459

I don't think there was every a period when wizards weren't humans.
i dont even know what the context for my signature was
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #49460

Yup, official word has always been that wizards are human. Unless they aren't.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #49462

Must suck to be a lizard wizard
Earthykiller127

Post by Earthykiller127 » #49560

when i'm buckled in a bed, how do i cover myself with the bed sheet?
Cheimon
Byond Username: Cheimon

Post by Cheimon » #49886

As station AI, how do I flood plasma throughout the station?
youngbuckliontiger

Post by youngbuckliontiger » #49899

How do we earn antag coins?
Player name: Rob Ust
Lets have fun in SS13!
I don't play anymore though.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #49902

youngbuckliontiger wrote:How do we earn antag coins?
That's not really a thing we do, except in really rare circumstances. Generally going along well with events tends to get you favorable treatment in future events.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
youngbuckliontiger

Post by youngbuckliontiger » #49905

Saegrimr wrote:
youngbuckliontiger wrote:How do we earn antag coins?
That's not really a thing we do, except in really rare circumstances. Generally going along well with events tends to get you favorable treatment in future events.
Mrglasses once turned me into an alien queen at round start for an alien event because i did him a favor of experimenting about the alien empress for him the previous game. Is that what you call an antag coin? because i've never seen one.
Player name: Rob Ust
Lets have fun in SS13!
I don't play anymore though.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #49907

youngbuckliontiger wrote:Mrglasses once turned me into an alien queen at round start for an alien event because i did him a favor of experimenting about the alien empress for him the previous game. Is that what you call an antag coin? because i've never seen one.
Close enough, yeah. It's not a physical thing or something special on your account. Its just something that gets added to your notes page.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Silavite

Post by Silavite » #49990

Why can't I wrap a crate and put it on a mulebot? It only seems to work unwrapped.
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #50026

Zsword wrote:Nothing, it needs buffed.

Okay, Honost answer: It holds about twice as much water as the normal Mop, and you spend signifigantly less time standing there 'cleaning.'

So, over the normal mop? Nothing. It'd be nice if it didn't need water and no slipped, like a super Soap.

Question about Asimov and Wizards: I've always thought that a big part of a Wizard was a wizard isn't human on account of being a 'Magic Mutant', but I've heard people say otherwise. Can I get a final verdict on this please? (Or what the servers personal rulebase is.)
There are some other stations that have it in their backstory that wizards are a mutant race to their own and thus are not "human." Since /tg/ doesn't have that as part of its backstory, it doesn't function in the round. Wizards are human unless they're not.
Saltycut
Byond Username: Saltycut

Post by Saltycut » #50114

What is the e-sword and double e-sword insta-knockdown and insta-crit chance?
Femstation 5ever
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #50120

None existent

All weapons have a chance of KOing some from hits to the head, the chance is the weapon's force value used directly as a percentage
All weapons have a knock down chance from hits to the torso which is force + 10
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Post by Dax Dupont » #50276

What's the best gasmix and temperature of the gas for the gasturbine on tgstation?
Silavite

Post by Silavite » #50331

AdAstraPerAspera wrote:What's the best gasmix and temperature of the gas for the gasturbine on tgstation?
At low temperatures, a lean (high oxy/low plasma) mixture is best. The higher your temperature gets, the more you should rich (lower oxy/higher plasma) the mixture. In theory.
In practice, the time it takes to fiddle with pumps to precisely control your mixture really isn't worth it, and just starting the turbine at a 2:1 ratio of plasma/oxygen works fine. I don't know how much (if at all) you should enrich the mix from there.
https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1918
Relevant thread ^
Peble

Post by Peble » #50451

what is a grille and why are they under windows
[img]http://steamsignature.com/status/english/76561198043780134.png[/img][url=steam://friends/add/76561198043780134]Image[/url]
Cayce
Byond Username: Cayce

Post by Cayce » #50476

Grilles are latices of criss-crossing metal rods, they provide structural integrity to the window and an extra layer of protection if the window is broken - especially windows to space.
Winsome Lousome - A Winsome lass with criminal tendencies.
Kwisatz Haderach - Blue haired prophet of engineering.
Steals-The-Thing - That fucking ligger stole the pen out of my PDA.
Peble

Post by Peble » #50524

Is there a real world equivalent?
[img]http://steamsignature.com/status/english/76561198043780134.png[/img][url=steam://friends/add/76561198043780134]Image[/url]
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #50564

Homes in bad neighbourhoods
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #50565

In the real world, reinforced windows also have metal grilles inside of them.

MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Zsword

Post by Zsword » #50866

At one point, I'm not sure if this is still the case, Grills were extremely resistant to meteor collisions, even moreso than solid walls, which lines up to the real life equivelant of metal wiring (or sometimes it is a proper rod or rebar lattice) inlaid in the windows to make them more impact resistant than pure glass, at the very least it makes it that much more difficult to punch a hole to jump through, even if it's ability to stop certain projectiles is debatable. (Which is also refelcted in game, where bullets and lasers can pass through a grill... again, last time I checked.)
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #50940

Sacrifice Ian to the RNGs
Perakp
Byond Username: Perakp

Post by Perakp » #50959

Violaceus wrote:How do I make orange portals with hand teleporter and how do they work?
You don't make orange portals with the hand teleporter.

Pray for a wormhole projector or research it (combat 6, materials 6 and bluespace 4).
Silavite

Post by Silavite » #50976

What is the most effective ingested poison?