Nyaakuza permanent permaban forever

For people who can't read the FNR rules.
nyaakuza

Nyaakuza permanent permaban forever

Post by nyaakuza » #503222

Byond account and character name:
Nyaakuza
Banning admin:
Kiteme
Ban type (What are you banned from?):
Everything, every server, forever
Ban reason and length:
Permanent ban for being banned too many times
Your side of the story:
I did not only a bad but a series of bads and salted about it on the forums and I deeply regret it
Why you think you should be unbanned:
Because for fuck's sake just being able to play on a server for more than a week and getting a chance to acclimate would be fantastic and I'd really, really, really appreciate it.

For fuck's sake I tried to follow your suggestion of "just go somewhere else," but the moment I sat foot on Citadel soil I was immediately lashed with multiple paragraphs by an admin because they read my bans here. On several other servers I got banned for being toxic in discord because I don't watch my discord behavior, but by the time I learned my lesson of "don't go on the discord" I was already banned from three servers. I tried beestation and hippiestation but I don't want to validhunt or be validhunted and it was just a special kind of hell.

There are no other /tg/ code fork servers that I'm not already banned from.

I started playing SS13 in 2019. I read wikis, I read rule pages, and I tried my best but I've made mistakes and every single one of those mistakes is cataloged for everyone to see forever. At no point in my time playing SS13 up until the first month-long ban I got was I aware of how harsh admins are. Very few warnings are handed out, nobody is ever merely "kicked" from a server, sitting out one or two rounds or receiving less than a 24 hour ban is something I've never seen, and admins watch people like hawks.

If I could just get to play the game for a hot minute I could acclimate, please just let me acclimate.
Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Coconutwarrior97

Re: Nyaakuza permanent permaban forever

Post by Coconutwarrior97 » #503260

Permanent bans, after an initial appeal, can only be appealed after a year has passed, unless otherwise specified by the banning admin.

You already tried appealing this in July: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 34&t=22924 .

Its extremely unlikely this ban is going to be lifted due to that reason, but I just thought I'd point out that relavent tidbit.
Arianya
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Arianya

Re: Nyaakuza permanent permaban forever

Post by Arianya » #503274

While your desire to be unbanned is understandable, the rules do clearly state that a permaban can only be appealed once per year, and this was affirmed by the headmin who wrapped up your last appeal.

If you want to appeal your ban before this year is up you'd be best off sending a forum PM to the "In-Game Head Admins" group to plead your case - with the added benefit that there won't be further forum threads for other server's staff to see.

Locking and trashing due to breaching that rule.
Frequently playing as Aria Bollet on Bagil & Scary Terry

Source of avatar is here: https://i.imgur.com/hEkADo6.jpg