[HotelBravoLima] MrCosmos - sec jobban from 6 years ago

Appeals which have been closed.
MrCosmos

[HotelBravoLima] MrCosmos - sec jobban from 6 years ago

Post by MrCosmos » #510214

Post Content:
So this might be a little different to other bans given the date I was banned but I'll do the best I can

Byond account and character name: MrCosmos, not sure on the character name
Banning admin: HotelBravoLima
Ban type (What are you banned from?): The report says HoS but it's all security roles
Ban reason and length: (MANUAL BAN) As HoS, executed a prisoner without Captain's authorization, and for insults and firing beanbag rounds before being subdued. Subsequently had the corpse spaced in a straightjacket. This is not the sort we want working Security positions. Permanent ban
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2013-04-30 18:27:10 (AEST most likely)
The server you were playing when banned (Sybil or Bagil): Not sure
Your side of the story: Not sure
Why you think you should be unbanned: I don't really mind being banned from HoS or the other security roles, but I would like to play detective occasionally, which I can pretty much guarantee I won't be executing or spacing prisoners

I'm not really sure how much more info I can give but I can try and answer questions
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Re: [HotelBravoLima] MrCosmos - sec jobban from 6 years ago

Post by wubli » #510241

Ban reason:
(MANUAL BAN) As HoS, executed a prisoner without Captain's authorization, and for insults and firing beanbag rounds before being subdued. Subsequently had the corpse spaced in a straightjacket. This is not the sort we want working Security positions.
This is an incredibly old ban and for something we don't even punish anymore, so I'll be lifting this.
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
zxaber
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Zxaber

Re: [HotelBravoLima] MrCosmos - sec jobban from 6 years ago

Post by zxaber » #510244

Hello,

As requested by Wubli, your sec bans have been lifted. You're all set.
Douglas Bickerson / Adaptive Manipulator / Digital Clockwork
OrdoM/(Viktor Bergmannsen) (ghost) "Also Douglas, you're becoming the Lexia Black of Robotics"