Resolved.

Moderator: Board Moderators

jcll
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: Jcll
Github Username: jcll

Charity event

Postby jcll » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:25 pm #510464

I'd like to run a charity event like toolboxving for a cause this term for Child's Play. Potentially multi if we can figure out novel formats and have people that want to enjoy them.

Do any of you want to run an event if you win? and if so what kind and what charity?

Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Re: Charity event

Postby Dax Dupont » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:37 pm #510471

I'd like to run an event involving some form of a choose your own adventure with story telling.

My charity of choice is Cliniclowns.
https://www.cliniclowns.be/

MortoSasye

Byond Username: MortoSasye

Postby MortoSasye » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:58 pm #510495

I agree with the fact that continuing the tradition of making a charity event is a great idea.

Personally, I would continue also the summer and winter balls although I admit I’m guilty of not really having any ideas for new events per se.
Bella Rouge; no, it's not Rogue
DICK PILLS HERE
NSFW:

Plapatin
In-Game Game Master

Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
Byond Username: Plapatin

Postby Plapatin » Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:22 pm #510555

Dax Dupont wrote:I'd like to run an event involving some form of a choose your own adventure with story telling.

My charity of choice is Cliniclowns.
https://www.cliniclowns.be/

i WAS going to say this if dax hadn't said it first, but yeah cliniclowns 100%
wesoda25 wrote:i had a dream that me and some friends were like in this tribal village and we were all doing cocaine around this massive bonfire and I kept seeing all these foreshadowing elements that we were gonna die but i just did more cocaine

Hulkamania
In-Game Game Master

Byond Username: Hulkamania

Postby Hulkamania » Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:47 pm #510563

I would be fine assisting with the setup of any kind of charity event, Child's Play is a decent enough charity, they had some minor controversy a year back but as far as I'm aware it would be fine.

I actually have an idea in the tank that I've had for a while that's a murder mystery. It would take a good bit of setting up and a large amount of volunteers willing to roleplay their parts, but I think it could be really cool in an SS13 setting. Entry may have to be limited in a way, it's hard to have a focused storyline with 100+ people running around, but it could still be cool.

Plus there's always the toolbox invitational..

NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: NikNakflak

Postby NikNakFlak » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:21 am #510682

I already helped run the summer ball. It was a squad map along. There's a lot of talk about running events and little action.
I already have some action and I have been only mapping more and more. MORE EVENTS PERIOD. MORE MAPS. MAPPING MAPPING MAPPING
REDACTED
pm for deets

Return to Archived/Deleted